To the attention of the students: The application portal for the Commonwealth Scholarship Programme 2024 is now live on HEC’s website. Therefore, be sure not to be late and send in your application as soon as you possibly can. The Commonwealth Scholarship Programme is not like any other scholarship program you’ve probably heard of. It is a life-altering opportunity that was created to recognize and reward excellent students who excel in their academic studies and exhibit a dedication to leadership, innovation, and community service. The application period for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 has already come to an end. Beginning in September of 2023, an online application portal will be available for the year 2024.
|Deadline||17th October 2023|
Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2024 For Pakistani Students
Benefits Of Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- Tuition fees
- Airfare for home country to UK and return.
- Stipend amount of £1,085 or £1,333 per month.
- The Pakistani student is provided with warm cloth allowance.
- Grants for study related travel.
- Allowance to visit home during mid-term.
- £231 per month spouse allowance.
- £466 per month child allowance.
Eligibility Criteria Of Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
- Those enrolling are required to be either Pakistani or AJK nationals.
- The students need to have taught for at least a year at an institution of higher education approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- There is no way that the Pakistani kids are at the same academic level as their UK counterparts.
- The students from Pakistan must fall into one of the categories.
- The pupils from Pakistan need to be available well before the UK school year begins in September or October.
- Students from Pakistan are not permitted to have previously attended graduate or doctoral programmes in the United Kingdom.
- All Pakistani postgraduate applicants must have a perfect grade point average.
- No Pakistani student is allowed to ever receive a grade lower than a B.
- It is unlikely that Pakistani students could afford to study in the UK on their own.
Apply Also: Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023
- You can submit an application to HEC on their website.
- Apply for your master’s or PhD in the Commonwealth online now!
- A passport issued by the government of Pakistan proving the bearer’s citizenship.
- Two character references are required.
- Comprehensive academic history with validated transcripts from the HEC in Pakistan.
- Equivalence for a foreign degree.
- Copies of CNIC.
- Domicile certificate.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
To apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2024, follow these steps:
- Check your eligibility: To be considered for these scholarships, you must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person. You must also be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country and be available to start academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2024.
- Choose a course and university: You should research the courses and universities that you are interested in and ensure that they are eligible for the scholarship.
- Apply online: Applications for Commonwealth Master’s scholarships for the 2024/25 academic year are now open. The deadline for submitting an application is 17:00 hours BST (16:00 GMT) on 17 October 2023. Applications to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) must be made using the CSC’s online application system.
- Apply through a nominating agency: Applicants must apply online for the CSC Scholarship as well and applicants must apply to a nominating agency. The Nominating agency will select the applicants and forward them to the Commonwealth committee.
- Submit required documents: You will need to submit scanned copies of your passport, academic transcript, and existing university degree certificate, among other documents.
- Wait for the outcome: Applicants can expect to hear the outcome by July 2024. The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission will contact all applicants by email, and they should ensure all folders of their email accounts are set to accept emails from the CSC as they will not accept any liability for emails that are not received due to incorrect filtering or blocking of emails by the email account provider.