The Alfalah Scholarship scheme provides scholarship funds to students who are in need. undergraduate, intermediate postgraduate, as well as DAE Diploma students. Alfalah Scholarships are among the largest providers of scholarships in the welfare sector of the nation. Students who require financial aid to continue their education can submit an application for the award. Applications are accepted from August 1, 2023. The deadline to submit applications for the Alfalah Scholarship is October 31, 2023.
|Category||Need and merit based|
|Applications Starts from||23-03-2023|
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online Apply
- CNIC Copy
- CNIC Father/ Guardian
- 3 Passport size Photocopyl
- Electricity bill photocopy
- Father salary slip
- All academic documentation
- recent exam result
- Last fee slip
www.alfalahss.org Online Apply
Visit the official Alfalah Scholarship website at www.alfalahss.org to apply. Aspiring students can apply quickly and efficiently through our user-friendly electronic application process. You can find all the necessary information, guidelines and application forms that you need here to start your way to academic success. The site facilitates applying for Alfalah Scholarship application process simple which allows you to focus on clearly expressing your qualifications and goals. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to apply online to get one step closer to achieving your academic ambitions.
How to apply Alfalah Scholarship 2023
To apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Scheme for Inter and BS 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Alfalah Scholarship Scheme
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the top right corner of the page
- Fill out the application form with the required information, including personal details, academic record, and financial information
- Submit the application form before the deadline, which is October 31, 2023
- Students who are already receiving financial aid or scholarships from other organizations like PEEF, HEC, or any NGO are not eligible to apply
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship include a minimum of 70% marks in Matric and 60% marks in Intermediate or equivalent exams.
Check Also: SIBA Testing Services STS Result 2023
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2023 Worth
Contact Information and address
- Alfalah Scholarshi Scheme Sub Office Pakistan Overseas Higher Secondary School Mandeer Dinga Road Kharian.