A valid driver’s license is required in Pakistan for both heavy and light vehicle drivers, regardless of the type of vehicle they operate. People are interested in finding out more information regarding the Punjab Driving Licence Online Apply, Renew, and Documents Required. If you do not have a valid driver’s license, you are not allowed to operate a motor vehicle of any kind, including a car, a motorcycle, a truck, or any other type; if you do not have a license, you are not allowed to drive. The Transport Department of Punjab has embraced modern technology, which has made it simpler for potential drivers to submit their applications for driving licenses online. We will walk you through the procedure of obtaining your driving license online in Punjab (PB-DL) in this detailed guide that we have prepared for you.
Punjab Driving License Apply Online
How to Apply for a Punjab Driving License Online
To apply for a driving license online in Punjab, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the portal or the Punjab Transport Department website.
- Select your state.
- Click on “Fee Payments” and pay the required fees.
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary documents, including a copy of your CNIC, a medical certificate, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Book a slot for your driving test.
- Once your application is processed, you will be asked to visit the nearest driving license center for biometric verification.
Alternatively, you can apply for a driving license offline by visiting the nearest driving license center and submitting the required documents.
Check Also: How to Verify NADRA Family Tree
Required Documents for Learner License
- CNIC Copy is required.
- Take the ticket of 60 Rupees from the Pakistan Post Office.
- Gather the code, sign, and traffic rules book from the nearest office.
- Take the Medical certificate from Government Medical Doctors.
Required Documents for Permanent License
- Submit the application form (A) with the cover file.
- Original learner permit license require.
- Medical Certificate.
- Attach 3 passport-size photographs.
- Attested a copy of CNIC.
- Put the ticket of mentioned fee on the documents.
- Deposit 1 Hundred rupees in any Habib Bank branch and attach the deposit slip. Bank Account No (01277901547301).
Required Documents for International Driving License
- Submit the international “Application Form” with the cover file.
- CNIC Attested copy required.
- Copy of valid driving license required.
- 2 passport-size photographs attach.
- 66 Rupees Court fee ticket.
Documents Required for Duplicate Driving License in Punjab
- Fill the Duplicate “Application Form” with a cover file.
- Attested a copy of CNIC.
- Attach two passport-size photographs.
- About the expiry date of the license report in the computer section.
- Registered F.I.R. in the police station about the loss of driving license.
- According to the vehicle past the ticket.
Required Documents for Endorsement of a License
- Download the endorsement “Application Form“.
- A medical certificate requires.
- CNIC copy.
- Valid learner permit.
- According to the vehicle past the vehicle ticket.
- 1st Driving’s license will be attached.
- For other details, contact the nearest traffic police office.
Driving License Renewal Documents Required
- For renewal of driving license “E-Application Form” with cover, file submit.
- 2 passport of photographs.
- Copy of NIC.
- Original Expire Driving License.
- Medical Report.
- Ticket of the relevant vehicle.
Renewal Fee of Driving License
|Type of Driving License||Renewal Tickets||Fine 1 to 3 Months||Fine 3 to 1 Year||1 Year|
|Motorcycle||Rs. 500||Rs. 50||Rs. 100||Rs. 250|
|Bike + Car + LTV||Rs. 750||Rs. 75||Rs. 150||Rs. 375|
|PSV + HTV||Rs. 1000||Rs. 100||Rs. 200||Rs. 500|