Pakistan Engineering Council has recently launched its PEC Trainee Engineers program for new graduates. All Engineers seeking opportunities are invited to submit their applications for the Trainee Engineers Program for 2024. It’s an opportunity for all engineers. Pakistan Engineering Council has recently announced its PEC Trainee Engineers Program for residents of Pakistan.
Interested candidates can apply for the current internship in 2024, supported by the Pakistan Engineering Council of Pakistan located in Islamabad. Meet all the physical and educational requirements required for the PEC Trainee Engineers Program newest internship. Before submitting, you can read the complete specifics of this new Pakistan Engineering Council Internship in the Pakistan online application 2024 advertisement.
PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2024 Apply Online
There’s a chance for students to be part of the Pakistan Engineering Council. Pakistan Engineering Council within Pakistan. It’s an opportunity for trainees in the PEC Pakistan Engineering Program Council (PEC). Job opportunities are an excellent opportunity for anyone searching for a career in the engineering area. The PEC is the body that regulates the field of technology and engineering in Pakistan.
Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2024
Latest PEC Internship Program 2024 for Fresh Graduates in Pakistan Engineering Council
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)of Pakistan has released the most recent Internship Program for fresh graduates and Master’s students at any recognized university HEC within Pakistan. This is excellent news for new students graduating and Masters since EPEC has announced Internships for Students in 2024.
This PEC Internship program aims to offer the necessary leadership education to fresh students and provide them with a work environment to gain experience within their field of study.
PEC Fresh Graduate’s First Internship Program
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is the 43rd Governing body that has approved the “Trainee Engineers Program” for fresh graduates. This program is intended for the 2,000 new engineers who will have finished their engineering degrees between 2024 and 2024 and are expected to work in various industries.
The main goal of this program is to contribute to the development of new graduate engineers by allowing them to gain practical experience, learning and working skills, and the professional capability to work with the most current techniques and technology.
PEC Internship Program Description
|Pakistan Engineering Council
Fresh Graduate’s First Internship
|No of the Posts Multiple
|engineering education and regulation
|Engineering, and Other Services
|First Shift (Day)
|Graduation, Master Education Required
|Fresh Candidates Can Apply
|Male and Females both are eligible to apply for the post
|18 – 30 Years
|All Over Pakistan
|R.s 20,000 Per Month
|Job Type and Job Nature
|01- AUGUST -2022
|Last Date/Due Date
|Jan 2021 to Dec 2024 Throughout Every Year
|Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan
|Pakistan Engineering Council of Pakistan
|How to apply
|You can Apply Through Online
How to apply
You can Apply Through Online
- Data Analytics Skills
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
PEC Internship Program 2024 Details
Organization Pakistan Engineering Council
No. Of Vacancies 2000
Monthly Stipend 30,000/-
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the PEC Trainee Engineers Programs.
Apply online using the form
- The minority quota is 5%.
- The disability quota for disabled people is 2%.
- Candidates who have Pakistani citizenship are qualified.
- Males and females are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who graduated within the last two years may apply.
- At a minimum, you must be able to boast a 2.5 CGPA
- Any other type of training or Internship program under any government program scheme
employed by or for any Government or Private Organization will not be considered eligible.
|Pakistan Engineering Council
|25th August, 2024
Benefits of Pakistan Engineering Council Internship Program 2024 for Students
- Some of the advantages of this Pakistan Engineering Council internship in Pakistan are like this.
- An allowance of Rs.20,000/- – will be given to the chosen PEC Trainee Engineers Program for this internship program.
- Students and young professionals will be able to gain experience through Engineering, as well as other service areas.
- Both interns and Pakistan Engineering Council Pakistan benefit from the knowledge gained.
- The certificates from PEC Internship Completions will be given according to the intern’s attendance and achievements following the Internship Guidelines.
- It is the Engro Corporation of Pakistan that will issue the Internship Certificate.
- Experiential working experience in the engineering sector
- It improves the self-confidence of students.
- The registration process for applicants is through submitting the required information, such as Discipline, Domicile, and the location of the Area of Interest, along with a CV.
- The applicant pool is accessible to employers interested in hiring them per their needs/ requirements.
- The employers themselves select applicants based on reviewing their profile/CV and interview (if required).
- Employers will provide the list of applicants they’ve selected with PEC to send a formal announcement.
Following the approval by PEC, the candidates selected will be notified
- The salary is released through PEC to the employers of concern for their chosen PEC Trainee Engineers Program.
- The acknowledgment of the salary that was due to the Trainee Engineers must be submitted to PEC by the Employer.
- At the end of the six-month duration, the Employer must provide a feedback report following the PEC format.
- Experience Certificates will be given by PEC trainee Engineers Program after successful completion, after consultation with the Employer.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates should fill out their applications online. To apply, go to the official site for the PEC Internship Program.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Duration of the Internship in PEC
The duration of the Internship at PEC is six weeks. 6-8 weeks, based on the accomplishment of the assignment of the program of Internship specifically designed for Fresh Graduate Engineering students from Pakistan.
CGPA $ Percentage
Students must score at a minimum of 50% marks in the areas where the percentage system is used or at a minimum of 2.50 CGPA or Above; in cases where they are using the GPA system is used for the final degree, or a diploma is necessary for the selection of interns.
What is the On Job Training (OJT) Program?
They are accountable for ensuring that all Pakistan engineers are qualified and up to the standards needed. They also create rules and guidelines regarding the field of engineering in Pakistan. Graduate registrations for graduates are currently being accepted. The course of instruction paid for has been a source of interest.
Pakistan Engineering Council trainees program 2024
|Graduate’s First Internship Program?
|Mechanism for Fresh Graduate’s First Internship
Contact Information for Pakistan Engineering Council
For any queries please contact
PEC Phone No (+92-51) 111-111-732
PEC Official Website https://pec.org.pk/
PEC Address Pakistan Engineering Council, Attaturk Avenue (East) G-5/2, P.O. Box: 1296, Islamabad