KPK TEVTA Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Last date is announced here. The KP-Internship program is an innovative program for the youth of KP. The program will have multiple outputs including skill training. This internship opportunity is only available to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa residents. The internship program lasts one year (12 Months). KP TEVTA announces an internship program in 2023 for new graduate DAE and B-Teach students.
TEVTA KPK has announced the 400+ Winter Internship Program 2023 For Fresh graduates in the Field of Engineering. Interested candidates may submit an online application for the KPK TEVTA Internship Program 2023 until January 5th, 2023. The full description and requirements for all current TEVTA KPK internship opportunities for 2023 are provided below.
KPK TEVTA Internship Program 2023 Detail:
Opportunities for internships are provided by the KP Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority also known as KPTEVTA (KPK TEVTA Internships for 2023-23 KPTEVTA Youth Internship Program). Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are being given this opportunity for an internship. The duration of the program will be one calendar year (12 months). A monthly stipend is awarded to the selected Internees.
Both females and males are eligible to participate in the internships. Reservations are required for disabled and minority person quotas too. Interns must be between 18 to 29. Only graduates with a vocational degree may apply. Additionally, information about this internship program is available at www.kptevta.gov.pk/internship. In the period prior to January 5, 2023, applicants have to visit the specific URL and apply.
For B-Tech/ B.Sc (04 years)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Civil Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Electrical Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Electronics Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Energy Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Industrial Technology BS)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Information Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Mechanical Engineering Technology)
- B-Tech/ B.Sc (Mechatronics Technology)
For Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) (03 years)
- DAE in Architecture
- DAE in Auto-Diesel
- DAE in Auto-Farm
- DAE in Chemical engineering
- DAE in CIT(Computer Information Technology)
- DAE in Civil
- DAE in Construction
- DAE in Dress Design & Dress Making
- DAE in Electrical engineering
- DAE in Electronics
- DAE in Food Preservation
- DAE in Food Technology
- DAE in Garment
- DAE in Glass & Ceramics
- DAE in Instrumentation
- DAE in Instrumentation & Process Control
- DAE in Mechanical Engineering
- DAE in Mechatronics
- DAE in Metallurgy & Welding
- DAE in MHP
- DAE in Mining
- DAE in Petro-Chemical
- DAE in Petroleum
- DAE in Power
- DAE in Printing & Graphic Arts
- DAE in RAC Technology
- DAE in Secretarial
- DAE in Software Development
- DAE in Mechanical
- DAE in Telecom
- DAE in Telecommunication
- DAE in Textile Dyeing & Printing Technology
- DAE in Textile Spinning
- DAE in Textile Weaving
- DAE in Watch & Instrumentation
The KP-Internship Program is an innovative program designed for the young people of KP. The program will result in numerous outcomes, including skills training and employability for youth, industrial development, and economic development for the social. Presently, there is no mechanism in the province where students from TEVT students are able to get internship opportunities. As such students are able to approach various organizations and are not given compensation from the businesses. With this initiative, pupils will now be in a position to obtain and maintain their internships in different organizations in a structured manner.
Candidates must submit these documents with their most recent application for the TEVTA KPK Internship Program 2023.
- 4 recent photographs
- A copy of your CNIC
- Proof of your address
- Further supporting documents
- Education: Vocational Graduation
- Age Limits: Up to 29 years old
- Duration: 01 Year
- Total Seats: 138
The opportunity for name-based internships is made available through KPTEVTA. KP Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (KPTEVTA) (KPK TEVTA Internships 2023 – 23 – KPTEVTA Young Internship Program). The citizens from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are given the opportunity to apply for this internship. The program runs for one year (12 months). A monthly stipend is awarded to the interns who are selected.
KPK TEVTA Internship Program 2023 Apply Online Last date
How To Apply?
- website: https://www.kptevta.gov.pk/internship/
- Both genders can take part in these jobs. There will be specific quotas allocated to individuals of color and those handicapped. The interns’ age should be between 18 and 29. Only applicants with an academic degree in vocational studies are eligible to make an application.
- Additionally, www.kptevta.gov.pk/internship provides information about this internship program. Prior to December 31, 2023 applicants must apply via the given URL
- In order to be considered for final selection the interns have to go through the KPK TEVTA selection process by applying through the official KPK TEVTA website.
- The selection of candidates eligible to be interviewed will be made on merit.
- Candidates who successfully complete an interview will be offered an offered salary and a place at TEVTA KPK.
- Female characters with disabilities will receive more focus.
FAQs: KPK TEVTA Internship Program 2023
What Is the Duration Of KPK TEVTA Engineering Internship 2023?
All students selected to be considered for the KPK Technical Vocational Board Internee Position will be required to spend at the very least one year in TEVTA Institutes.
How Do I Write An Application Letter For A TEVTA KPK Internship?
The letter of application to the TEVTA KPK internship TEVTA KPK job should contain the following:
1- Position You are Applying
2- Your Education and Expertise
3-Free From Grammatical and Spelling Mistakes
4- Follow Up with the HR Manager After Writing Letter
Which Bank Is Best For Internship In Pakistan?
All the Bank in Pakistan Provides a good working environment and will also help their employees in the best way possible. However, they are not the best Bank For Internships are
4-Meezan Bank etc
What Is The Salary Package Of Internee In MCB?
MCB Bank Offers a Salary package of around the amount of Rs 20000-30,000 to its Internet Based on the Job.