Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences BUMHS Quetta is inviting applicants to the BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule for the Public Sector Medical and Dental College of Balochistan and for reserved/allocated places in other Medical and Dental Colleges/Institutions of Pakistan. So get Registered online for the BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule as soon as possible because the MDCAT entry test is going to be held on 13 November 2024. We have provided all related information as eligibility, Test pattern, syllabus of a test, registration process, etc. Also, see BOP Bank of Punjab jobs 2024 Apply Online Last Date
BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule
MDCAT will be held on: 13th November 2024
Time of Test: 11:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Duration: 3 Hours
BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule 2024 Eligibility Test Pattern and Syllabus
Merit Formula BUMHS MDCAT 2024
The aggregate percentage of marks from the formula of PM&DC that determines merit shall be used to calculate the merit for admission purposes.
- SSC/Matric/Equivalent: 10%
- HSSC/F.Sc/IBCC [Pre-Medical/Equivalent]: 40%
- Provisional/Regional / Centralized Entry Test: 50 %
Fee Submission for BBUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule
Before filling out the online application, the candidate or representative must visit the nearest Habib Bank Limited branch (HBL), during banking hours, and deposit rupees two thousand (Rs. 2000 Non-refundable Application Processing Fee in BUMHS Bank Account Number. PK11HABB0016497991846803. You must enter bank receipt details into the online application form. A copy of the completed online application form should also be attached.
MDCAT 2024 Syllabus and Pattern
The Balochistan Text Book Board recommended Balochistan Text Book Board FSc/Intermediate Pre-Medical (Part l and Part ll) books shall be used as the syllabus. The total number of multiple-choice questions for MDCAT 2024-20 is 200. Each option will have four best and correct options.
- Biology: 80
- Chemistry: 60
- Physics: 40
- English: 20
How to Apply for BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule
Online application is only possible for BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule at BUMHS website(s), www.bumhs.edu.pk, and www.bumhs.net. After submitting the online application, it cannot be retrieved to make any changes. If you find an error or omission, please visit the admission office at BUHMS Brewery road in Quetta. The online application must be printed and submitted along with a bank receipt and any other required documents.
Documents Required to Apply Online
- Matriculation pass certificate
- IBCC issues a Matriculation Marks Sheet or an “o” Level Equivalence Certificate.
- Intermediate Science (premedical) marks sheet with pass certificate or “A”, level (premedical), equivalence certificate from IBCC with the transcript.
- NADRA National Identity Card / ‘B’ Form of Candidate (as applicable).
- Certificate of local/domicile of the candidate issued by authorized district magistrate/deputy commission,
- National Identity Card of Father/Mother from NADRA (in the case of death or divorce)
- Affidavit made on non-judicial stamp paper and attested by a first-class magistrate.
- Character certificate for a Grade 17th or Above government officer or Principal/Head last attended institutions
- Quetta Rural Candidate would submit/produce a certificate from the deputy commissioner (DC), Quetta confirming that the candidate is applying for /for a reserved seat in Quetta rural.
- Four (04) recent passport-size photographs with a white background or blue background.
Eligibility Criteria for BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule
A candidate must have obtained at least sixty percent (60%) marks in the Higher Secondary School Certificate or F.Sc. (Pre-Medical), Intermediate (Pre–Medical) examinations or an equivalent examination with a minimum of twelve years of education from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Balochistan or Quetta. A minimum percentage of marks is required to be eligible. You should not apply if you score less than 60%. Balochistan province domicile is required for the respective candidate. To be eligible for this province, you must prove your citizenship. Bolan University Medical and Health Sciences has also developed a merit system. The Matric weightage is 10%. The inter-exam marks weightage is 40%. The entry test mark weightage for 50%.
Why BUMHS Quetta for MDCAT Schedule 2024-23?
The MDCAT entry test will be taken by the Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences in Quetta to allow students to get into public-sector dental and medical colleges located in Balochistan. This test is being commenced for public sector colleges that offer MBBS and BDS programs. They are the main testing authority and have the responsibility to administer and process the assessment for applicants for these MBBS and BDS programs.
BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule
Medical and Dental Colleges for Admissions
- Bolan Medical College Quetta
- Dental Section of Bolan Medical College (University Dental College), Quetta
- Mekran Medical College, Turbat (Kech)
- Jhalawan Medical College, Khuzdar
- Loralai Medical College, Loralai
General Guideline for BUMHS Quetta MDCAT Schedule
- Students who have applied for admission, but whose FSc/A Level results are delayed due to late exams will be admitted provided that such results are available before 10 February 2024.
- The college must keep a list of such students. Provisional seats at the bottom of all allocated seats will be kept.
- Students who submit their applications with the results in hand will be admitted provisionally to these seats.
- A student who has a delayed result must submit their result by 10 February 2024. If the student’s merit is greater than that of the previous student, they will be admitted and the provisional admission for the earlier student will be canceled. The fee paid by a student instead of provisional admission will be refunded in full.
- The provisional admissions will be closed if no candidate has submitted delayed results before the 10th of February 2024.
- We will not accept incomplete or insufficient applications.
- The applicant must list all colleges that are available for admission in the order they are listed in the online application.
- To facilitate the timely completion of the admission process, applicants selected for any category will need to pay their fee within three (03) working days after receiving the admission letter in the BUMIIS account sailing.
- On the website, you can find information about the allocation of seals to various classes in medical/dental colleges. www.bumhs.edu.pk.
- BUMHS will admit according to the categories listed in the BUMHS prospectus.
- Any candidate found to have submitted forged certificates or fake documents/information at any stage of admission shall be debarred from admission to any medical/dental institution under the rules. The candidate’s admission will be canceled.
- For final decisions, please refer to the BUMHS Admission Policy and PMC Dental and Medical Undergraduate
- Education (Admissions Curriculum and Conduct Regulations 2021 if you are unsure about any aspect of the admission process.
- For interview/placement, no separate call letters will ever be sent. All information regarding interviews/placement will be made available on the official website at BUMIIS (www.bumhs.edu.pk) until the admission process is complete.
Contact Information of BMUHS
Address: Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences, Quetta
Email: [email protected]