Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is now open to international students. We are pleased to announce the Rhodes Scholarship in Pakistan. The Rhodes Scholarship supports exceptional students from around world to study at Oxford University. Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program for talented, motivated and dedicated students from all parts of the globe. Here are the details about eligibility requirements, application requirements, and selection process. The scholarship provides financial support and a leadership program. Under Rhodes Scholarships 2022 at Oxford University, the Rhodes Trust is open to applications from talented young people of different backgrounds.
Rhodes Scholarship 2022 Application
Rhodes Scholarship 2022 provides the recipient with:
- A living allowance (PS15,144 per year);
- The total cost of University and College fees;
- One economy class ticket to Oxford to begin the scholarship, and one economy return flight to the country of origin following the completion of the award.
- The application fee for the University;
- The term of the Scholarship is two years and dependent on a high standard of academic and personal behavior. After a formal application is completed, the Scholarship can be extended for an additional year for applicants who have taken a recognized path to obtain getting the DPhil (PhD).
Qualification Criteria to be Eligible for Rhodes Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for Rhodes Scholarship 2022, the candidate must meet the following conditions:
- The requirements for citizenship and residence: Every applicant must satisfy the residency and citizenship requirements for the Rhodes constituency to which they’re applying. Find the admissible Countries here.
- Education Candidates must be able to complete the award in honors of a bachelor’s degree before October. In addition, their academic standing must be good to be able to get that they are admitted to the University of Oxford, which has extremely competitive admission requirements. In Canada, the requirements for admission are a minimum GPA of at least 3.75/4.0 or equivalent is required.
- Age Limits: Age limits differ across constituencies, and can differ from a minimum range of 18 years old to the maximum age of 28 on the 1st day of October after the selection. In the majority of areas, the maximum age limit is either 24 or 25. Be sure to check the age restrictions for your particular constituency prior to applying. The selected candidates will arrive in Oxford in October, following the selection procedure. The Scholarship is not usually delayed.
- The language that is required: English
The list of Rhodes Scholarship 2022 Countries:
Below is a listing of Rhodes constituencies. Some scholarships are listed with country names.
- EAST AFRICA
It covers Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- HONG KONG
- JAMAICA AND THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN
Involving Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla and Anguilla, Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- NEW ZEALAND
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTHERN AFRICA
The coverage includes South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini.
- Syria, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- United States of America
- WEST AFRICA
The coverage includes Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sao Tome, and Principe and Togo.
NOTE: If your country isn’t on the list of countries that are eligible that you’re not eligible for Rhodes Scholarships 2022 for Master’s Students within the United Kingdom. Do not worry, go to “Rhodes Global Scholarship UK’ to look over the global scholarships and options for inter-jurisdictional applications.
Rhodes Scholarship 2022 Value:
The Rhodes scholarship 2022 will be used to pay for the following costs:
- Oxford University Application Fee
- Oxford University and Colleges Fees
- Rhodes Scholarship Stipend:PS17,310 per annum (PS1,442.50 per month)
- Settling Allowance
- Two economy-class flights between and to the UK
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
How do I Apply to be considered for Rhodes Scholarship 2022?
Follow the step-by-step instructions to submit your application for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022:
In general terms, all constituents will require the following items in different formats:
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume or listing of your main tasks. (Please don’t include a picture on your CV to be considered for this award)
- Academic record or transcript (complete or in the process of being completed) of the undergraduate degree and any postgraduate course
- A personal essay or statement(including an important, but not the least, specific explanation of why the applicant would like to do at Oxford and the reasons for it)
- English Language proficiency (where English is not the primary language). Review your requirements here for requirements.
- Documentation of age/birth certificate or passport
- Four letters of reference from appraisers who provide confidential information about the character and the intellect of the candidate, which includes academic, personal, extracurricular, and leadership accomplishments (and which should not include individuals to whom you’re closely related).
Step-by-Step Application Method:
(1) You can apply online at http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/scholarships/apply via the scholarships tab.
(2) You have to submit your application online, together with the necessary documents, before the time limit.
(3) In preparation for making your application, you should read carefully the general information, particularly that held on the Scholarships tab, on the Rhodes website, the Conditions of Tenure for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022, the information in this document, and the graduate admissions pages of the University of Oxford: www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate.
Find the most famous and fully funded Fulbright scholarship in the United States. USA
(4) Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an informal social gathering and final interview. You must be able to be present at both events in person since no arrangements can be made for the dates and times or the manner of the events. The selection process is not made without an interview. The cost of travel will be borne via the Rhodes Trust and will be able to cover the cost of a round trip of the First Class rail ticket, however, hotel costs are not included. International travel for people who are attending in other countries is not covered by the Trust.
(5) All applicants will receive an email with the decision on their application.
- The selection to be eligible for Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is made without any consideration of financial resources.
- The selection process of applicants for the Rhodes Scholarship 2022 is made without the consideration of marital status or race, ethnicity or color gender religious belief, sexual orientation, and social background. It is not based on disability, social background, or any other distinction. The information provided in the section ‘Outreach’ in the online application is voluntary and helps us ensure that our selection procedures have been fair, and our efforts to reach out are efficient The people who are involved in the selection process will only be able to view summary statistics of the responses in an anonymous format which cannot be traced back to the person who submitted it.
- You’re applying for a Rhodes Scholarship for entry to the University of Oxford in October 2021. The scholarship cannot be delayed.
- It is a Rhodes Scholarship that is confirmed only after successful admission into Oxford University.
- There will be no selection If a candidate who is qualified is not found.
- The final decision of the Selection Committee is final.
Procedure after Selection:
- Note that applicants who are successful will be required to apply for admission to The University of Oxford very soon following selection. The full details will be provided after the selection.
- The complete application of successful applicants can be accessed by Rhodes House, Oxford, where the Scholarship references may be used as needed, to aid the candidate’s future admission to the University of Oxford.
- Candidates who are successful will be asked to reveal, in confidence any medical conditions or special needs that might need support for academic or personal needs during their time in Oxford. This information is voluntary and is only required in order to enable Rhodes House to provide suitable assistance in Oxford and also to help make the transition to Oxford as easy as it can be.
To learn more details Rhodes Scholarship 2022, please visit the official website: