Are you aiming to pursue a medical or dental career in Punjab, Pakistan? If so, getting ready for the University of Health Sciences Lahore (UHS) Entry Test, also known as the Medical & Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT), is crucial. This exam is a prerequisite for admission to both public and private medical and dental colleges in the region. The UHS Entry Test is a multiple-choice exam covering subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English. Understanding the syllabus, focusing on key areas, and managing time effectively is vital for success. With the right preparation and dedication, you can excel in this significant examination and take a step closer to your dream career.
The Medical & Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT) is an essential requirement to be admitted to any medical or dental college, both public and private, located in Punjab Pakistan. Here you can download this document. UHS MDCAT Syllabus in a PDF file. Download the PDF from the curriculum. It’s free.
UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 Download Online
The following could be described as what is the PMC course for 2024 in the National Mdcat. The 2024 syllabus has been updated. Because of the requirements of MDCAT candidates the elimination of specific topics from the curriculum. Today, PMC has reduced its NMDCAT syllabus. The revised syllabus was revised. Download PDF. Fill out an application before the deadline.
www.uhs.edu.pk MDCAT Syllabus 2024
Hello students! If you are looking for an overview of the UHS syllabus, sample papers, as well as the past papers for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English here is all the necessary information about the topic. However, Admission criteria in UHS-affiliated colleges/Universities are 80% Marks in the UHS medical entry test and the remaining 20% marks in the F.Sc Pre Medical.
A few important aspects of the syllabus
- MDCAT Syllabus 2024 was developed on the sole premise that there is no subject.
- not part of any recognised syllabuses in the field of F.S.c outside of any recognized syllabus in Pakistan. It is
- A committee composed of provincial universities as well as IBCC.
- The question to bank this MDCAT Paper is also based on the principle that there are no
- The question is not covered by any of the accepted syllabi of F.S.C. in Pakistan.
- If a question is found in the exam that is not part of or on any of the prescribed syllabuses, that will be
- Removed off-scoring the Examination Paper Review Committee immediately for all students.
- Students taking the PMDC MDCAT examination will be given an objection form when they take the exam.
- exam centre in which they can make every objection they have to any of the questions they think is not covered by the syllabus that the Board requires.
- Every objection will be considered right after the completion of the MDCAT exam 15th November and any other question that is found to be not in the syllabus identified shall be removed.
- Be taken off the scoring.
- All concerns being expressed about any topic at this moment are also being considered.
- continuously examined by the relevant committee which is finalizing the questions database of the paper.
UHS Medical And Dental Colleges Admission Test Syllabus 2024
UHS MBBS Syllabus is released via the UHS website. The syllabus can be downloaded from the official website or from this page. Download this MBBS or BDS syllabus in PDF format, or you can prepare it online using this website. We also provide past and sample exams for your preparation. It is important to prepare the be able to take the UHS MDCAT entrance test since the time is short right now. The MDCAT test will guide your future.
UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2024 Download PDF
UHS MDCAT Entry Test Syllabus 2024
It is necessary to download the syllabus or look it up online the syllabus using the link below. The quality of the students is good at UHS. You must therefore score high marks on the entrance test. The merit list as well as the results of the test will be posted on this website, just like that of the UHS course 2024. We recommend that you visit our site frequently. Contact us if you want more details regarding your UHS MBBS Syllabus 2024 PDF.
National MDCAT Entry Test Paper Pattern
Within the MDCAT paper, there are 200 questions. Each MCQ is marked with one mark. There will not be any negative markings as per this current PMC policy.
1. Biology section will contain 68 MCQs.
2. The Chemistry section will include 56 MCQs.
3. The Physics section will include 56 MCQs.
4. English section will include 20 MCQs.
5. Logical reasoning will include 10 MCQs.
The questions in this test are based on a total of five subjects. The four subjects below are covered in the test.
- Logical Reasoning
Each question is based on the guidelines of the PMC entirely. Study the syllabus thoroughly and make sure you complete all the topics mentioned to the PMC in their syllabus.
Address: University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600.
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Which subjects are covered in MDCAT?
MDCAT paper is comprised of five subjects that include Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and Logical Reasoning.
Do you think MDCAT is difficult?
The level of difficulty for MDCAT is usually high. National MDCAT is usually high. It’s a competition exam. The aim of this test is to identify the top students who will become doctors in the future.
Does the MDCAT syllabus change each year?
PMC has released the syllabus for MCAT 2024. The syllabus is the same as last year’s syllabus.