The Punjab Police Jail Department has recently released the Punjab Police Jail Jobs 2024 for individuals who are interested in joining the police department. Both male and female candidates from any district of Punjab are eligible to apply for these Police Jail Vacancies. Interested individuals must complete the job application form to apply for the Punjab Police jobs.
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Punjab Police Prison Department, which is www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk jobs. The deadline for submitting applications will be announced soon. It is important to stay updated with departmental announcements. The Punjab Police Jail Advertisement was published in the Express newspaper on 21 November 2023.
Punjab Jail Police Jobs 2024
Punjab Police jail Department Jobs is inviting applications for the positions of Jail Warder and Female Jail Warder. Both male & female candidates can apply from across the All Punjab Domicile. The last date of these post Is upcoming 2024. Job application form detail in post.
- Warden Constable
- Lady Constable
Upcoming Punjab Jail Police Jobs 2024 latest newspaper advertisement published now. Applications are invited for 4930 Jail Warder in Punjab Prisons Police as per department terms & conditions from All Punjab. Details are as under. Jobs in Police 2024. Jobs Basic Pay Scale will be 05 (BPS-05). Latest Jail Warden Jobs 2024 Punjab, Pakistan.
|Jobs Title||Punjab Jail Police Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||December 2023|
|Number of Posts||616 for Males, 8 for Females|
|Education Required||Intermediate or Equivalent|
|Height Required||170 Cm for Male, 158 Cm for Female|
Punjab Jail Police Jobs 2024 Application Form
- Age: 18 – 28 years
- Gender: Male & Female Both can apply.
- Height: 5′ 7″ for Male, and 5′ 2″ for Female
- Chest: 33″(34″ 1/2) male only
Jail Police Challan Form 2024 Download
To conveniently download the Challan Form for Jail Police 2024 (Warders/Female Warders), visit this webpage. Remember, the deadline for Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2024 is June 26, 2024. If you have previously applied for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment, it is mandatory to complete the FEE CHALLAN FORM and submit a fee of Rs 500 at any HBL branch before the given deadline. The written test date for the second phase of Punjab police has been announced. Male and female candidates can download their Roll Number Slip from the CTS website starting from May 2024.
How To Apply For Punjab Police Jobs?
- The Application Form Is available On Punjab Police official website prisons.punjab.gov.pk
- Fill Complete Form And Send With Require Document
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Incomplete/Late received applications will not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Already Government employees should apply through proper the channel.
- The Last Date Of These Jobs is Upcoming 2024
Jail Police Jobs 2024 Punjab Online Apply
Download application form and Challan slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk
- Challan Form of Rs. 500/ – should be deposited as per instructions given on Challan Form.
- Attach CNIC, domicile, educational certificates, and Two recent Passport size photographs along with the application.
- Visit for online apply KPK Jail Police Jobs 2024.
Jail Police Jobs 2024 Punjab Roll No Slip
Punjab Prison Department (Jail Khana jat) Jobs 2024 physical written test NTS Roll No Slip download online from this page. Punjab Prison Department Jobs NTS Roll No Slip 2024 Candidates who have applied for Punjab Prisons Jobs are now waiting for their roll no slip download. If you are looking for roll no slips of Punjab Prisons Department 2024 jobs via NTS. Complete procedure mentioned how to download Punjab Jail Khana Jat posts test roll number slips?. Further more results, candidates lists, merit lists also available here. Balochistan Police jobs 2024 manage their recruitment last month.
Qualification and Criteria for Warder Male
Height : 170 CM
Chest : 80 CM without Spreading 85 CM
Endurance Test: 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes.
Lady Warder Female Eligibility Criteria
Height : 158 CM
Weight : Minimum 70 KG
Eyes : 6/6
Endurance Test: 1.6 KM in 10 Minutes
How to apply Jail Warder Punjab Police Jobs 2024?
- General Instructions For Punjab Prison Department Jail police latest upcoming jobs 2024.
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Visit Also: Punjab Jail Police Jobs NTS Result 2024
Upcoming Jail Warder Punjab Police Jobs 2024 NTS Application Form will be available as per advertisement officially available and announced by Punjab Police force announcement just keep stay in touch for updates.
What is the frequency at which hiring process of Punjab Jail Police conducted?
The recruitment process is carried out every few months based on the department’s specifications.
Are there any openings for women working in for women in Punjab Jail Police?
Absolutely. Women are encouraged by the department to join and provides equality of opportunity.
How old is retirement ages for Punjab Jail Police officers?
The retirement age for Punjab Jail Police officers is usually around 58 years old.
Do I have to apply for a job if I have a criminal background?
A clean background screening is generally required, however exceptions can be assessed in the context of the offence.