The online job portal punjabpolice.gov.pk has posted the Punjab Police Class 4 Jobs 2022. This is for Central Police Offices from all Punjabi districts. There is good news for those who want to work in the Punjab Police Class 4 Division. You have come to the right place. Below you will find complete information about the available positions as well as instructions for applying. You can also view the official advertisements. Punjab Police class 4 jobs 2022 civilian staff Recruitment is for Naib Qasid, Cook, Sanitary Workers, Khalasi, Mali, Masaki, Dhobi, Plumber, Carpenters, Painters Barber, Chowkidar Tailors, Masons, Cycle Fitters, Auto-Mechanics, Linemen, Dak Runner, and Electricians. For new Punjab police recruitment, candidates (male and female) are welcome to apply and the last date is 15 November 2022.
General Details for Punjab Police class 4 jobs
|Published On||November 13, 2022|
|Last Date||November 15, 2022|
|No of Seats||424+|
|Qualification||Literate, Primary, Middle, and Matric|
|Salary||25000 to 35000 PKR|
Punjab Police Class 4 Jobs 2022 Application Form Last Date
How to Apply for Punjab Police class 4 jobs?
- Click below to Download Application Form ‘or’ visit Punjab Police Official website http://punjabpolice.gov.pk/
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the Test and Interviews.
- Last date to apply for Punjab Police Jobs: 15 November 2022
Documents Required for Punjab Police class 4 jobs?
Candidates are asked to send the following documents.
- Attested copies of degrees
- 02 Passport Size Picture
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
Punjab Police Jobs in Lahore 2022 Class 4
Today, the Daily Nawa e Waqt Newspaper published Class 4 Jobs 2022 in Punjab Police. The announcement was made on October 30, 2022. These jobs are available in the Central Police Office as well as in the District Police Offices. All candidates from Punjab can apply for Class 4 jobs in CPO offices. Classes 4 jobs are available for those with less education than matric. Naib Qasid and Mali are the Class 4 Jobs. The pay scales range from BPS-1 through BPS-5. District Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022 have been announced for Class IV candidates for both males and females. If you are interested in these positions, don’t forget about the district Education Department Punjab Jobs.
This page contains all the information you need. Also, check Islamabad Police Roll No Slip for Physical Test 2022 Download Online
Punjab Police Jobs 2022 Application Form Download PDF
Print and download the application form. The application form can be downloaded and printed over here. You just have to click on the given link: http://punjabpolice.gov.pk/system/files/Form%20Class%20IV.pdf
Eligibility Criteria and Skills for Punjab Police class 4 jobs
Punjab Domicile holders are eligible to apply. These posts are open to both male and female applicants who meet the eligibility criteria. The advertisement below lists the eligibility criteria for each post including age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile. The following criteria must be met by candidates
- These jobs are open to candidates from all parts of Punjab.
- Age ranges from 18 to 45.
- Literate and educated
- Candidates must be a resident of the district in which they are applying and have valid ID cards.
- Information on the recruitment schedule can be obtained from the district education offices in all relevant districts.
- Every candidate must sign a written certification that they are not associated with, sought after, mentioned in, or mentioned in an FIR.
Vacant Posts Name With Required Education
|02||Cook / Langri||Literate||132|
|13||Tailor / Darzi||Literate||07|
|17||Fitter / Armour||Literate||03|
Selection Procedure for Punjab Police Class 4 Jobs
The papers will be reviewed by the Scrutiny Committee. This committee was created by the Chairman. After verification of documents, the list of candidates for the interview and test will be posted on the Punjab Police website. The test date and location will be emailed to you. The aforementioned list will also be displayed outside of the RPO, DPO, and in-charge units’ offices. This notice will not be sent separately via email, post, or newspaper ad or message.
General Instructions for Applicants
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted to take the test and interview.
- You can apply for government employees through the appropriate channels.
- The original document and education certificate will be checked at the interview and during the test.
- All candidates will need to submit affidavits.
- The selected candidate will be assigned to any location in Punjab.
- The quota for old employees’ children is 20%.
- The Quota for Disabled Persons is 33%.
- Minorities have a quota of 5%.
- Females have a quota of 5%.
Punjab Police class 4 jobs Latest Advertisement
You can download the latest advertisement with a single click on the given link. https://punjabpolice.gov.pk/system/files/Advertisement%20Class%20IV.pdf
List of Districts Of Punjab for the Recruitment of Punjab Police Jobs
- Dera Ghazi Khan
- Jhang, Jhelum
- Nankana Sahib
- Mandi Bahauddin
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Toba Tek Singh
- Vehari and Wazirabad
- Punjab Police total Vacancy 2022
Are TA / DA acceptable for these jobs?
Prosecution Punjab Police Jobs will not accept TA / DA.
Who will be called for the Test/Interview for Punjab Police Class 4 Jobs?
Candidates who have submitted successfully can take part in the preliminary exam.
When is the last date to apply for these Jobs?
The last date to apply for this award is 15 November 2022.
How Many Vacancies are there in Punjab Police 2022?
There are 422 total vacancies in various offices of the Punjab Police.
How can I Apply for Punjab Police class 4 jobs 2022?
Download the Application Form and send it to the Local Police Office.
How can I Download Application Form Police Jobs 2022?
The applicant is www.punjabpolice.gov.pk form download or Click Here
What is the qualification for Class IV jobs?
A Literate Person with relevant experience is required.
Contact Details of Punjab Police
Address: H874+XHF, Bank Road, Old Anarkali Rd, Lahore, Punjab 54000
Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 9 AM Wednesday
Phone: (042) 99210062