The Pakistan Army has officially announced the commencement of the PMA 153 Long Course Registration for the year 2023, specifically for individuals aspiring to become commissioned officers. The online registration process for the PMA Long Course 153 will commence on October 9, 2023, and interested candidates who wish to join the Pakistan Army are advised to submit their applications online before November 17, 2023. It is important to note that registration for the PMA Long Course 153 can be completed either online or by visiting the designated Pak Army Registration centers.
Selected candidates will undergo a comprehensive two-year training program in order to qualify as commissioned officers in the Army. Eligibility for application is limited to unmarried male citizens of Pakistan, as well as individuals who hold domicile in AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. Dual nationality holders are also eligible to apply; however, it is imperative to highlight that upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will be required to renounce any nationalities other than Pakistani.
153 PMA Long Course Registration Schedule 2023
Registration will commence on October 09 and conclude on November 17, 2023, encompassing weekends as well.
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age is eligible)|
|Course Offered||PMA 153 Long Course|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Application Start Date||October 2023|
|Application End Date||17 November 2023|
|Preliminary Tests||22 November 2023 to 19 January 2024|
|PMA Long Course Online Registration||https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/|
|Merit List||Check Online|
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 153 Online Registration
Enlisting in the esteemed ranks of the Pakistan Army through the PMA Long Course 153 entails a profound sense of duty, respect, and dedication. This opportunity beckons those courageous individuals who aspire to contribute to a legacy founded on sacrifice and valor. The online registration process serves as a gateway for committed individuals to embark on this transformative journey. With each keystroke, candidates take their initial stride towards a life of purpose, discipline, and unwavering patriotism.
PMA Long Course 153 is not merely a training program; it represents a transformative experience that shapes individuals into resilient leaders, prepared to confront any obstacle that may arise. Seize this opportunity to pen your own chapter in the illustrious history of the Pakistan Army. Enroll now, and become a part of a legacy that stands tall in the annals of bravery and service.
PMA 153 Long Course Registration 2023 Online
Selection Process of PMA 153 Long Course Registration
The first step in the process is registration, where individuals express their interest in joining the Pakistani military as an officer.
Following registration, candidates are required to undergo an initial test to assess their aptitude and knowledge in various subjects relevant to military service.
Candidates who successfully pass the initial test are then subjected to a rigorous physical examination to evaluate their physical fitness and ability to meet the demanding requirements of military service.
After the physical test, candidates undergo an initial medical assessment to ensure they meet the necessary health standards required for military service.
Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB):
Candidates who pass the initial medical assessment are then invited to appear before the Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB), where they undergo a comprehensive evaluation process that includes psychological tests, group discussions, and interviews to assess their suitability for officer training.
Upon successfully clearing the ISSB evaluation, candidates undergo a final medical examination to ensure they are medically fit to undergo the rigorous officer training program.
Candidates who pass the final medical examination are then called for an interview, where they have the opportunity to showcase their skills, qualifications, and motivation to become an officer in the Pakistani military.
Promotion to 2nd Lieutenant:
Upon successful completion of the two-year training term, cadets are promoted to the rank of 2nd Lieutenant, marking the culmination of their training and the beginning of their career as officers in the Pakistani military.
Selection Procedure for PAK Army Long Course:
- Registration and preliminary selection will be conducted at the AS & RC. The written (academic)/intelligence test will consist of multiple-choice questions from subjects such as English, Mathematics, Pak-Studies, Islamiat, and General Knowledge (G.K).
- Candidates who pass the academic and intelligence tests will then undergo a medical examination, physical tests, and interviews at the AS & RC.
- For the physical tests, the following criteria will be observed: running 1.6 kilometers in 8 and a half minutes, completing 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, completing 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes, completing 3 chin-ups in 2 minutes, and crossing a ditch measuring 7.4 inches by 7.4 inches with a depth of 4 feet.
- ISSB tests and interviews will also be conducted.
- The ISSB recommended candidates will undergo a medical examination at the nearest CMH.
- The final selection will be made by GHQ based on the candidate’s overall performance.
- The training period will be 2 years at PMA.
PMA Long Course 153 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the PMA Long Course 153 act as the gateway for individuals who are dedicated and aspire to embark on a journey of service and honor with the Pakistan Army. In order to qualify, candidates must be Pakistani citizens aged between 17 and 22, and possess at least an Intermediate or equivalent qualification. Moreover, individuals with higher qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
Physical fitness holds utmost importance, and candidates must fulfill the specified height and weight requirements. Additionally, candidates must be in good health, without any physical or mental disabilities. This course seeks individuals who demonstrate unwavering dedication, strong character, and a genuine passion to serve their nation. Fulfilling these criteria not only grants access to a transformative training program, but also signifies a commitment to upholding the highest standards of the Pakistan Army.
PMA Long Course Age Limit
Prospective candidates who are interested in seeking age relaxation for the PMA Long Course are advised that the age criteria for this course is strictly between 17 to 22 years. However, some candidates may be seeking a mere three-month extension beyond the maximum age limit of 22 years. It is important to note that the age limit for the PMA Long Course is non-negotiable and must be adhered to.
- The eligible age range for candidates with Intermediate or equivalent education is between 17 and 22 years.
- For Graduate (2-years) candidates and PN/PAF Personnel, the acceptable age range is between 17 and 23 years.
- For Graduate (4-years) programs, the age limit is set between 17 and 24 years.
- Individuals currently serving as Army Soldiers must fall within the age limit of 17 to 25 years.
Marital Status and Gender:
- Unmarried individuals are deemed eligible for consideration.
- Additionally, married candidates who have served as personnel in the Armed Forces for a duration exceeding 20 years are also permitted to apply.
- Furthermore, all male individuals are eligible for participation.
The eligibility criteria for this opportunity dictate that only Pakistani citizens and domicile holders of AJK and Gilgit are permitted to apply. Dual nationality holders must renounce their non-Pakistani nationality. Candidates must possess a minimum of 60% marks to be considered for this opportunity.
PMA Long Course Physical Requirements
|Height||5’4” or 162.5 cm|
|Weight||As per the body mass index|
PMA Long Course Education Requirements
- Additionally, candidates who have obtained at least 60% marks in BA/BSc, BA/BSc (Hons.), or BBA/BPA, with a 50% score in FA/FSc, are also eligible. Serving Army Soldiers with a minimum of 50% marks in Inter are also eligible to apply.
- Furthermore, candidates who have secured a 60% mark in Inter Part 1 and are either going to appear or have appeared in Part-2 exams may apply by submitting a hope certificate to the head of their educational institute.
- Lastly, there is a relaxation in marks for citizens of specific areas of the country.
How to Apply for the PMA Long Course 2023
To apply for the PMA Long Course 2023, it is imperative to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Firstly, it is crucial to ascertain your eligibility by ensuring that you meet the specified criteria for the PMA Long Course. It is imperative to note that the age requirement is between 17 and 22 years as of May 1, 2024, and only male candidates are eligible to apply.
- Secondly, it is necessary to visit the official website of the Pakistan Army, which can be accessed at joinpakarmy.gov.pk. This website provides access to the online application portal.
- Upon accessing the website, locate the section dedicated to online registration. This can typically be found by locating the “Online Registration” or “Apply Now” button on the homepage.
- Once the online registration section has been located, proceed to complete the application form. It is essential to provide accurate personal, educational, and contact information. Take care to ensure that all details are entered correctly.
- Furthermore, it is imperative to upload the required documents as instructed. These documents typically include educational certificates, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- Before finalizing the application, it is crucial to review all the information provided in the application form. Any necessary corrections should be made at this stage. Only when you are satisfied with the accuracy of your application should you proceed to submit it.
- Following the submission of your application, it is advisable to regularly check the official website or your email for updates regarding the selection process and any further instructions.
- It is important to note that the online registration for the PMA Long Course 2023 commenced on October 9, 2023. The deadline for applications is November 4, 2023.