PMC Online Registration 2023 and the Last Date to apply for Pakistan Medical Commission is the last week of January 2023. PMC Registration information is available at pmc.gov.pk. The Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) regulates that doctors and dental students in Pakistan must register by clicking the link below. Medical and dental education is regulated by PMC. The PMC’s National Examination Board (NEB) assesses international medical graduates who seek to practice in Pakistan.
PMC Registration Download PMC Registration Form 2023 here. Here are PM&DC Faculty Registration, Student Registration, Student Migration, and Renewal Forms. Send errors and omissions to [email protected] Read these instructions carefully and attach the required documents for PMC Registration. Medical and dental practitioners and students in Pakistan must register with the council to practice. The List of Registered Medical Students lets you verify student registration.
PMC National MDCAT Registration begins soon. PMC will nationwide MDCAT. Step-by-step registration is here. PMC will hold National MDCAT in 20 Pakistani cities. Health Minister Qadir Patail says MDCAT Portal for Registration is accessible again. 10–25 September 2023 is the application period. Please leave comments if you found any error in the registration process.
PMC Registration Online
This website offers the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Registration Form. PM&DC Student Application Student Migration Form Download Student Registration and Renewal Forms. errors, inaccuracies, and blunders. PMC released MDCAT National Registration dates.
PMC National MDCAT Registration 2023
The Pakistan Medical Commission monitors MBBS and BDS admissions to the public, private, and government colleges. Now, PMC MDCAT Registration is online. Candidates who have an interest can apply online from here by clicking the link below.
PMC Registration Form 2023 Download
PMC applicants must read the requirements and submit the appropriate paperwork. This website offers the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Registration Form. PM&DC Registering Students Student Migration Form Download Student Registration and Renewal Forms. errors, inaccuracies, and blunders. PMC released MDCAT National Registration dates.
|1.||Provisional License – Pak Graduates Application||Download|
|2.||Provisional License – Foreign Graduation Application||Download|
|3.||License – With Pak Provisional License Application||Download|
|4.||Full License – Without Pak Provisional License Application||Download|
|5.||Full License – With Foreign License Application||Download|
|6.||Temporary License Application||Download|
|7.||Renewal of Full License Application||Download|
|8.||Extension in Provisional License Application||Download|
|9.||change in name or address or duplicate Application||Download|
|10.||Registration of Postgraduate Clinical Qualification Application||Download|
|11.||Faculty Registration Application||Download|
|12.||Good Standing/Practical experience Application||Download|
|13.||Inactivation/ Re-activation of License Application||Download|
PMC fee challan form
TEPS and PMC set MDCAT test fees. MDCAT applicants must pay Rs 6000. Nonrefundable exam process cost. TEPS confirms registration after payment. Roll number is M123456789. Credit, debit, and bank challan forms are your payment options. If you disregard debit and credit card alternatives, you must choose bank challan form. PMC and TEPS bank with MCB.
A minimum of 70% in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Math combined in your Bachelor of Science (Pre-Medical) degree or its equivalent. In addition to a, and b, applicants who are still waiting for their results are welcome to submit their applications.
PMC Online Registration 2023 Last Date Pakistan Medical Commission
MDCAT REGISTRATION PROCESS
PMC’s UHS MDCAT Online Registration is here.
- Register using CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile Number
- Fill out the application form (Personal & Academic Information, etc.) and submit the following documents using the credentials you created in step b.
- Latest passport-sized photo with blue or white backdrop CNIC/B-Form/NICOP or Passport.
- Candidates are prompted to print the fee challan after saving the application form.
- Candidates must deposit the online fee challan in cash at any HBL, ABL, or MCB branch by June 2, 2023. Rs.6000.
- Logging onto the MDCAT portal, the candidate must scan and attach the paid fee challan.
- After uploading the paid fee challan, click “Final Submit” to submit your application. (Candidate must verify details before submitting).
- PMC Exam Account login Schedule your exam from July 20–25. First-come, first-serve exam scheduling. determined from Fee clearance.
- Candidate must download National MDCAT Syllabus. It will aid NMDCAT preparation. Pakistani medical school applicants must take this test.
All Applicants of National MDCAT 2023 are required to deposit the application fee exclusively in favour of the Pakistan Medical Commission on the prescribed challan. Challans deposited for other entities/organizations will not be accepted. Registration costs 6000PKR.
PMC Registration Login
Students can find registration information here. We have last year’s registration portal, which allows students open the 2023 portal. We provide detailed MDCAT Entry Test registration 2023 fee and procedure information for PMC MDCAT student login. Candidates can examine the previous year login procedure, therefore rush to register for MDCAT 2023 at www.pmc.gov.pk when registration begins:
PMC Registration Form 2023 Last Date
PMC began MDCAT 2023 registration today. Download PMC MDCAT Registration Form 2023 and verify the deadline here. Pakistan Medical and Dental Council has started medical and dental college admissions test registration. Males and girls can register for MDCAT 2023 before the deadline. PMC typically closes MDCAT registration in July. MDCAT candidates must have FSc pre-medical. MBBS and BDS programmes require MDCAT.
How to check PMC Registration Number Online
- The first thing you need to do is visit www.pmc.gov.pk and log in to register for the MDCAT exam in 2023.
- Second, you’ll need to create an account. Keep in mind that your MDCAT registration number serves as both the username and password. You will receive your roll number and result via the email address you gave to PMC.
- Third, once you’ve signed up through the PMC portal, you’ll get a confirmation email sent to the address you entered. The Account Verification tab must be clicked.
- Fourth, after you’ve filled out the form completely, select the Update button. In addition to the other required information, you must enter your CNIC or passport number with precision.
- The following notice will appear after a successful registration. Simply select the “Pay Now” button. You can make your payment using your bank account or a debit/credit card. The paid challan is not required to be uploaded to the PMC portal. The PMC will upload it automatically.
- Double-check all of your information since once you pay the cost, you won’t be able to make any changes.
- Seventh, you will receive your roll number via the email address you specified.
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC Contact Number
- Address Head Office: Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad, Pakistan
- GeneralInfo +92-51-9106152-54
- Licensing +92-51-9106160
- Reception +92-51-9106175
- Examination +92-51-9106171
- Dispatch Center +92-51-9106628
Q. Is It Time to Register for the MDCAT?
According to the PMC’s announcement, MDCAT registration will open on May 25, 2023. For assistance with MDCAT Registration 2023 of any kind. We promise to respond to your inquiries.
Q. Is it possible to upload a passport-sized photo with a blue background?
No, only photos taken against a white background will do.
Q. After a fee is paid, how long does it take before the status changes?
When you make a payment, the status will be updated within 24 hours.
Q. Where do I need to include the Stamped Copy of the Bank Challan?
Do not provide a copy of your bank challan; this information is verified electronically.
Q. Now that I’ve paid the registration fee and sent in my registration form, can I still make changes to my profile?
After making a purchase, you can make changes to your profile (apart from your name and ID number).
Q. I have already paid the fee, but I would like to switch my preferred exam location.
Before the registration period ends, you can still make changes to your Profile, including your preferred city.
Q. My name verification has failed, can I get to the payment page?
The NADRA Record has been used to cross-check the Urdu version of your name, and it does not match. To continue, please enter your name in the correct Urdu Name format as per the NADRA Record.
Q. What kinds of credit/debit cards do you accept?
We can only accept Visa and Mastercard with the 3D Secure chip.
Q. Where can I make a challan deposit?
The only locations in Pakistan where your fee can be paid are MCB Bank locations.