Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 opportunities to students who are deserving of admission into every Government College or University. The most talented and deserving (Male and female) students are recommended that they apply to PBM.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal PBM is an independent public institution that was established by the 1991 Act to provide financial assistance to widows and orphans, the needy and vulnerable, the poor, and those in need. It aids through a variety of strategies and programs, such as those of the Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 Program. Through this award, students may receive assistance with education, financial assistance, and so on.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 Application Form
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24
The award is to students for a period of time, either a semester or a year. The award is valid until the next semester if the student is successful in completing their current course. If a student is unable to pass any of the subjects, they will not be eligible for an award from the Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 the next time around.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24
- The students with the highest merit who are attending any educational institution are eligible to apply for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 award.
- Applications should be made by the chair of the Committee at the institution the student attends.
- The specifics of the student’s circumstances will be provided to the chairperson of the institution’s committee.
- The application has to be made on behalf of MD Baitul Mal of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 along with an original copy of CNIC.
- When a child is younger than 18 years old. in this situation, the student is required to provide the parent’s form-B or CNIC.
- It is mandatory that students have an official bona fide certificate in the school in which the student is enrolled.
- A bonafide document must be provided along with the application form.
- Cutting or writing over the Bonafide Certificate is not accepted.
- A valid education certificate, as well as cost slips from the institution as well as contact details, are also required.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 Last Date
The deadline for applications for the Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 will be shortly announced and if it is not announced the application won’t be taken into consideration by the administrative department. So, applicants who are interested are advised to submit their applications prior to the deadline.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24 Application Form:
Students who are eligible may be eligible to be evaluated as candidates for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24. The application form is accessible on www.pbm.gov.pk for no cost. Once you have downloaded the form, you must fill in the form and then confirm it with the school you wish to attend. You must then get a valid certificate that you will need to obtain by contacting your school.
What is Pakistan BAIT-UL-MAL?
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) is an independent body established in 1991 under the Act. PBM has significantly contributed to the reduction of poverty through its numerous focussed on the poorest services, and provides aid to widows, destitute orphans, invalids, and infirm people, as per the eligibility requirements set by Bait-ul-Mal Board.
The required documents to apply for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24
- The application is on plain white paper.
- CNIC/B version of the student.
- Copy of the University ID Card Admission card.
- A fee structure that is completely broken in (verified through the Fee Section).
- Bonafide Form completely filled in and completed by the head of the Department.
- Certificate/Degree or Mark Sheet from Matric to from the time of Matric to.
- The result card for the semester was handed out last year.
- Bank Challan (in case fees are paid to the students).
- Half-nama is a term used by students.
How do I Apply for Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarships 2024-24?
Students who are deserving are required to apply for these stipends using the PBM form that is prescribed which is available at The Office of Students Affairs Branch (Room # 8 New Jinnah Block). Students must complete their forms with all the required information under the cover of an application addressed to the Managing Director, PBM on plain paper by each HoD. The application must be made by the 9th October of 2020 in the student affairs branch room No.8, New Jinnah Block.
If you provide false or deceitful information authorities have the power to take severe disciplinary actions which could lead to the students being cut off from the rolls at the institution. Students are, consequently advised in their own preference not to speak to PBM regarding their stipends direct. The cases of meritorious students will be reviewed by a Committee already established by the University for Scrutiny and recommendation to PBM.