National University of Medical Sciences NUMS Admission 2023 Last Date will be announced soon. NUMS announced the admission dates for MBBS and BDS programs. NUMS recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), It was established in the year 2015 by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC). The conducts NET 1 and NET 2 entry tests. Here we guide on how to online register for NUMS registration 2023. You can find all relevant details and fee structure of NUMS study program. NUMS registration 2023 has been started and the last date of registration is 16 November. National MDCAT with 65% marks to apply for admission.
NUMS Enrollment Tests for Entry 2023
The applicants should verify the criteria of confirmation 2023 before applying. Candidates must have a middle-of-the-road degree and be able to pass NUMS MDCAT 2023, having more than 70% imprints. Affirmations are available twice a year, once in summer and another in spring.
Apply online to be considered for MBBS BDS Application Test 2023
NTS registration for the NUMS entrance exam 2023 has begun. Interested candidates are invited to fill out an online application form on the university’s official website and NTS. Candidates can download their admit card or roll number slip by providing their CNIC number starting September 24, 2023. We will offer you the ability to download your admit card here.
NUMS Registration 2023 Apply Online
NUMS Entry Test
NUMS Entry Test must be passed to gain admission into Medical Colleges Affiliated with the National University of Medical Sciences. Two hundred marks multiple choice questions based test. There is no negative marking. All The Candidates who Passed 12th Class Examination. A minimum of 70% Marks are considered eligible.
Details MBBS/BDS – October 2023
- Begin online Registration for Entry Test Monday, 15
- The deadline for online registration has passed. Form Submission Monday 29, 3:00 pm
- The entry Test Will be Conducted on Sunday 18, November 2023
- NUMS Entry Test Fee Rs 3000/-
There are a lot of concerns regarding the various points of view on the criteria for universities. For instance, Registration Information on undergraduate programs, postgraduate Programmes, the Fee Structure, and many more.
NUMS Admission 2023 Programs
|BS Social Science of Health||BS Public Health (BSPH)|
|BS Psychology||BS Human Nutrition & Dietetics|
|BS Biological Sciences||Microbiology|
NUMS Basic Qualification/Eligibility:
- Minimum marks of 65% in F.Sc (Pre-Medical)
- For candidates with 0 and A level or equivalent qualifications, the equivalence certificate must be obtained from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office according to the most recent guidelines published through HEC/PMC.
- Applicants must pass NUMS’ MDCAT and Aptitude Test to be admitted into the private and public sectors Medical/Dental Colleges constituent of Ior associated with NUMS.
- Foreign citizens of Pakistan origin, who are dual nationals, and overseas Pakistanis may also apply to NUMS-MDCAT for seats with merit to be considered for admission to Public or Private Medical and Dental Colleges.
- Whether a candidate has passed the NUMS-MDCAT and Aptitude Test is not enough to qualify a person to be admitted into any medical/ dental institution.
- The test will be competitive, and all the details will be posted on the NUMS website.
- Candidates should undertake an all-encompassing study and not limit themselves to the syllabus.
NUMS Online Registration Guide
- To take the NUMS-MDCAT and Aptitude Test, you must click the “NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test” to register and complete the Application Formula. Apply using the computer or desktop. The registration using a mobile phone app is not feasible.
- After registering, log in to the MDCAT Registration Portal to fill out an application (Personal and academic information, etc.) and the challan for the download fee.
- Candidates must go to the closest branch located at Habib Bank Ltd (countrywide) to make a cash deposit using the MDCAT Fee of the latest amount of Rs 3000/$ on September 11.
- Candidates must scan and attach the following documents to the online application form. The following documents must be attached: 1.) CNIC/Form B/Passport/NICOP.
- 2.) Passport size latest photograph with blue background.
- 3.) Matric or Equivalence Certificate and transcript.
- 4.) A FSc or an equivalent certificate and transcript.
- 5) Paid Copy of Fee Challan.
- After filling out the form and attaching the necessary copies, you can hit the “Final Submit” after completing the form “Final Submit” button to submit your application. It is important to note that you will not be able to alter any of the information once you’ve submitted your application.
NUMS MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 in Punjab Medical Colleges
|Last date to apply||16th of November|
|1st Provisional merit list on||24th November|
|Final Provisional merit list on||29th November|
|College wise Selection list||4th December|
www.numspak.edu.pk online application 2023
NUMS Entry Test Application Deadline 2023: www.numspak.edu.pk. Candidates are required to fill out the online registration for the test before the closing date. First, you need to visit the NUMS official website, https://numspak.edu.pk/. Find the banner which will show the hyperlink “For Registration Online Registration. Registration for the NUMS Entry Test 2023 Registration is now open (For admissions up to 2023 in the 23rd semester of the MBBS/BDS). www.numspak.edu.pk online registration for enrollment in 2023.
WHAT ARE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS?
Be sure to read the guidelines carefully before completing the registration.
- The application form must reach the NUMS office before the last date for the submission of the Registration Application Form.
- NTS is not accountable for late receipt of the Application Form via Courier or Pakistan Post.
- The online application form submission deadline is Monday, August 19 (4:00 pm).
- The password should be at least six (6) characters long.
- Secret Question can help you find your password (if you forgot your password).
- Make sure you remember the Password, Secret Question, and the Secret Answer.
- After signing up, you can log in to proceed with the application form to the admissions program.
Important Instructions For NUMS Entry Test
- Candidates must be at their respective locations at least two hours before the start of testing on October 11 (i.e., by 08:00 am). The test centers will be closed at 09:30 on the day of the test.
- Admit Cardi Roll: No slips will be issued for all qualified candidates. Candidates must download it from the NUMS MDCAT website www.numspak.edu.pk by entering their CNIC and Passport/NICOPI form B number on October 05 from now onwards.
Candidates must carry the following items for the day of the test:
- Print admit cards (downloaded via the website) with an original form “B” or Original CNIC or the original passport/NICOP. Any other identity is not accepted. If you have lost Form “B” or CNIC, Please provide the original NADRASlip to prove that you have requested a new Formula “B” or CNIC.
- A tidy clipboard that is clean.
- A pair of blue ballpoints (not an eraser, marker or pencils, etc.).
- Students must follow Govt Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for COVID-19, i.e., wearing masks that are appropriate and keeping social distance.
- The Email address provided in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and always kept functional for any notification/information.
- Smartwatches, mobile phones, and other electronic devices are not permitted inside the exam room. Otherwise, strict disciplinary measures will be taken, which could result in the cancellation of the exam. Students are barred from participating in the forthcoming Medical Entrance Test.
Pattern of NUMS
- NUMS-MDCAT & Aptitude Test will consist of one question paper that contains 200 multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into four (04) sections:
- A) Biology 80 MCQs
- B) Chemistry 60 MCQs
- C) Physics 40 MCQs
- D) English 20 MCQs
- The test time is 150 minutes (2 112 and 286 minutes), and the marks are 200. There is no negative marking during the test.
- After the NUMS-MDCAT exam of 150 minutes is administered, an aptitude test of 30 minutes will be conducted. The Aptitude Test is compulsory; however, it will not play a role in ranking merit.
- Additional information and guidelines for Answer Sheets and the course syllabus are accessible at www.numspak.edu.pk.
Who Can Apply For Nums MDCAT
- Students studying A-Levels and Fs.c pre-medical may apply. with a minimum of 70% marks. Candidates who have completed any other exam with the international university body that covers three subjects: Biology, Chemistry, And English.
- Additional 20 marks will be given to Hafiz Quran if the candidate can pass The Hafiz Quran Test through the National University of Medical Sciences Admission Board.
Students who are interested in applying to NUMS BDS/MBBS
- The candidate must achieve at least 60% in passing Exams like the HSSC and the SSC Examination.
- Candidates of FSC Part 1 may also apply for confirmation of admission with the
- certification and the transcript.
- Students who take O-A Levels must provide a certification from IBCC.
For BSc Nursing Degree:
- An aggregate of at least 60% marks for passing is required to pass this HSSC Examination.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
For Cardiac Perfusion / MLT:
- Minimum marks of 50% are required for an HSSC Examination.
The NUMS Reports will be posted within a few hours. Return to check your NUMS Results. 45,000 students are enrolled on the admission test conducted by the national testing agency. Ten thousand applicants complained about the test on Citizen Portal. Following the massive protest, NUMS canceled the test and announced the new test schedule. Candidates are also able to record their public protests via social media platforms. NUMS Vice-Chancellor Imran Majeed expressed dissatisfaction over the admission test on September 01. He was the chairperson of an assembly held by NUMS’s University Examination Committee.
NUMS Fee Structure
The following is the NUMS cost for its colleges.
- Tuition Fee = 220,000 Pkr Per Year for National Students.
- Tuition Fee = 12000 USD($) Per Year for Foreign Nationals
NUMS Roll No Slip
Candidate must download Roll No Slips from the Nums’ website.
VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
First, you need to visit the NUMS official website, https://numspak.edu.pk/. Look for the banner, where you’ll see the link ” For Registration, Please Click Here.
Contact Number and Address
Contact Number: 92-51-9270677
Address: National University of Medical Sciences, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: numspak.edu.pk