New admissions to the Faculty of Management & Administrative Sciences have been made public by the Karachi University Business School. Before the deadline, students can quickly obtain the KUBS Admission Form from this page via the Kubs official site login gateway at www.uokadmission.edu.pk/login. The deadline for KUBS admission 2023 is October 6, 2023.To be admitted, candidates must receive at least 50% on the aptitude test. All MBA programs, including the Executive MBA, are equivalent to MS degrees.
KUBS Admission 2023 Last Date
KUBS Admission 2023
Admissions to the KUBS Specialized Degree Program and Evening Program are now available for 2023. On this page, you may either download the KUBS Admission Form 2023 online or submit it online by clicking the Apply Online option.
|Topic||(KUBS) Karachi University Business School Admission|
|Admission Start date||19th September 2023|
|Deadline to Apply||06th October 2023|
|KUBS Prospectus 2023||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for KUBS Admission
1.5 Years MBA Degree
- Candidates must have achieved at least 50% of the total marks or a CGPA of 7.5 (if CGPA is used) in their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- The degree should be in Business and from a university or institution recognized by the NEC.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of education in this field
2.5 Years MBA Degree
- The minimum requirement is 50% total marks or a CGPA of 7.5 (if CGPA is used) in the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- This applies to candidates with 16 years of education in a non-business field from a university/institution recognized by the NEC.
2.5 Years MBA (Executive) Degree
- Candidates need a minimum of 45% aggregate marks and should have completed 16 years of education.
- They should also have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Professional degree holders like BE, MBA, LLB are also eligible to apply.
Required Documents for KUBS Admission 2023
A photocopy of your CNIC and copies of your high school diploma, intermediate diploma, and matriculation diploma.
Four passport-size pictures.
Graduates from private or foreign universities require a Karachi University equivalence certificate.
How to Apply for KUBS Admission 2023
- Visit the Online Admission Portal at http://uokadmission.edu.pk and register. You’ll need your CNIC or Form B number and a valid email address.
- Log in using your registered CNIC or Form B number along with the password you set.
- Complete the admission form with accurate information.
- Upload scanned copies of your supporting documents and the fee deposit slip.
- Double-check all details and then submit the form.
- Forward Admission Forms with scanned documents via the provided platform.
- Pay the Admission Form Processing Fee of Rs 3000 at any Bank Al Falah Islamic branch.
- Utilize the Fee Voucher generated online from admissions.uokodu.pk.
- Attach a scanned copy of the Fee Deposit Slip to your Online Admission Form.
KUBS admission 2023 last date
The application deadline for KUBS admission 2023 is October 6, 2023. Candidates must have successfully completed both the Karachi University Entrance Test (KUET) and their intermediate exam with at least a 50% score in order to be eligible. Through the University of Karachi’s admissions webpage, applicants can complete the entire admissions process online.
www.uok.edu.pk admission 2023
The criteria for admission in 2023 differ based on the chosen program. Typically, candidates should have successfully finished their prior education with a specified minimum percentage or grade. Additionally, they might be required to clear an entrance test or attend an interview. For precise details regarding admission prerequisites for particular programs, it is advised to refer to the official University of Karachi website.
KUBS Admission 2023 MBA
The HEC of Pakistan has recognized the two-year MBA program at KUBS. Candidates must have successfully completed both the KUET and their bachelor’s degree with at least a 50% grade point average to be eligible. Graduates of the curriculum are qualified for a range of managerial and business positions, and it covers a broad spectrum of business topics.