Gulab Devi Educational Complex Lahore 2023 Pharm D, DPT and BSc admission are open. The GDEC affiliated with the University of Sargodha starts taking admission. GDEC Offering 3500+ courses from 40+ departments. Candidates must have at least 45% marks in their intermediate are eligible to be admitted to Gulab Devi Educational Complex. Applying for admission info, visit the official link gdec.edu.pk. The last date, GDEC Lahore admission 2023, is 30 August 2023.
Gulab Devi Educational Complex Admission 2023 Apply
Forms for GDEC admission
The objective of GDEC is to enhance healthcare by introducing a new level to the hospital system by supplementing it with Allied Health Care technologists and conducting research into the local variations of illnesses resulting from particular environmental elements that are similar to our local environment.
How to apply for GDEC Lahore Admissions 2023
Interested candidates should know interested applicants are advised that Gulab Devi Educational Complex, Lahore admissions are open, and you can submit your application as soon as possible. A detailed application procedure for overseas, Pakistani, local and International students, Eligibility criteria, how to apply online, and contact information are listed in the official advertisement of the Institute below. The advertisement is also available on the official site gdec.edu.pk.
- Each section of the application form is required to be completed. Complete forms are not accepted.
- All certificates/documents need to be signed by a senior government official. The Institute can send all the documents to departments within the stipulated time to verify. Admission will be revoked if an opposition or rejection, and the applicant will be held accountable for the consequences.
- The Entry Test and the interview are conducted at the discretion of the Institute. (what is it about Al Aleem)?
- The merit list will be displayed on the notice board/website, and the interview will take place after the final acceptance selection list is published on the board as well as on the Website (www. Gdec.edu.pk)
- All seats are offered on merit, which means that the merit list makes admissions.
- Following the Principal’s signature, an interview committee will be considered irrevocable and indefensible. Candidates must present original documents to the interview panel before admission.
- Students are advised to get the dues Challan form from the accounts section and deposit it at the Bank before the last date.
Hostel Rules & Regulations:
- The relevant authority will allocate the student the hostel seat (as per the availability). The student will be a resident as of the day they occupy the seat.
- Suppose there is a loss or damage to hostel property. In that case, the cost is recouped from the responsible students if they are identified as responsible or from all students in the hostel by the management of the hostel.
- Any physical or mental abuse to students or anyone else will not be tolerated.
- Drinking, using drugs, or other substances is not permitted on campus. Anyone violating these rules will not only be expelled from the hostel but will also be removed from the campus right away.
- All lights, fans and electrical appliances should be turned off when the person is not present in the room/respective zone. The use of electrical appliances like air conditioners or heaters is not permitted in any area. A penalty of 500 dollars will be assessed in the event of the violation.
- The Hostel Management reserves the right to conduct a spot check on the hostel’s rooms and bedrooms at any time without prior notification to students.
- Hostel Management reserves the right to move residents. Hostel Management reserves the right to transfer residents to different accommodation rooms in the event of need.
- Students must inform the prior Hostel Warden about visitors. Visitors will not be allowed to stay overnight on the hostel’s premises.
- Students are not allowed to have any outdoor picnic without prior permission.
General Rules & Regulations:
Students’ admission to classes is cancelled if they don’t join the classes within 10 days from the date of admission, and the dues they pay in this regard will not be reimbursed.
- Admission will be confirmed following the registration of the appropriate University. The Institute will not be responsible for any legal action arising out of the registration process by Concerned University.
- 75 percent Clinical and 75 % theoretical attendance is required to appear in all subjects’ internal and University examinations.
- Students must pass all tests within the specified guidelines to qualify for the University Annual Professional Examination.
- An amount will assess 50/per day in the event of absence with no approval of a valid reason.
- A fine of 100 rupees per day will be charged on the due date for the Fee.
- All leaves need to be approved and signed by the Director of Education of the relevant department or the Admin Director GDEC before starting the leave.
- Latecomers to the class might be declared absent.
- The Principal has the power to revoke all names of students in violation of the Rules and regulations of the school.
- Students are not allowed to be on or move around the premises of the hospital/institutional with any weapon. Any student found guilty will be punished according to the state’s law.
- Students are not permitted to engage in any immoral or political activity or display, distribute or distribute any poster leaflets, badges, handbills, etc. or other materials within the institution’s premises without permission from Hospital authorities and Institution administration.
- Students cannot smoke, drink alcohol, or gamble within the institution or hospital premises.
- The student cannot quit College during her class without prior permission.
- Charges related to the University will be incurred after admission by University Rules.
- The institution can increase the Fee periodically if it finds it appropriate to increase it.
Doctor of Pharmacy: 60% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
Doctor of Physiotherapy: 60% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
B.Sc. (Hons) Allied Health Science: 50% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
- Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- Cardiac Perfusion Technology (CPT)
- Operation Theater Technology (OTT)
- Respiratory Therapy (RT)
- Emergency & Intensive Care (E & ICT)
BS Human Nutrition & Dietetics: 45% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
BS Microbiology: 45% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
BS Biotechnology: 45% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
BS Biochemistry: 45% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
BS Psychology: 45% in F.Sc./ICS/F.A (Psychology)*
BS Chemistry: 45% in F.Sc.
BS Zoology: 45% in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)
B.Sc Nursing: 50% in F.Sc (Pre-Medical)
Post Basic Specialization (CCU-OT): BSN/General Nursing
Paramedic Diplomas: 45% in Matric (Biology) % 45% in Science Subjects Combined (Bio, Phy, Chem)
- Medical Lab Technician
- Radio & Imaging Technician
- Operation Theater Technician
- Ophthalmic Technician
Gulab Devi Educational Complex Admission Criteria
Visit our Website regularly to stay informed about the latest news. GDC Lahore Spring/Fall admission schedule online registration fee structure Eligibility criteria Merit listing, admission test prospectus, schedule for Entry Test Scholarship, faculty ranking prospectus, hostel and Courses and courses programs.
Gulab Devi Educational Complex Programs Offered
|Two Years Diplomas|
|Diploma in Paramedical Sciences||Postgraduate Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Cardiology|
|Four Years BS (Honors) Programs|
|BS (Hons) Cardiac Perfusion Technology.||BS (Hons) Biochemistry.|
|BS (Hons) Medical Laboratory Technology.||BS (Hons) Biotechnology.|
|Emergency & Intensive Care Tech||BS (Hons) Physiology.|
|BS (Hons) Respiratory Therapy.||BS (Hons) Botany|
|BS (Hons) Operation Theater Technology.||BS (Hons) Zoology|
|BS (Hons) Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics.||BS (Hons) Chemistry|
|BS (Hons) Microbiology.||BS (Hons) Psychology|
|BS (Hons) Statistics||BS (Hons) Sociology|
|Five Years Doctoral Programs|
|Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)||Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D)|
Gulab Devi Educational Complex Prospectus 2023
As per the story, Gulab Devi Hospital was first created by an influential Hindu political leader from Punjab in 1928. He built a memorial hospital/treatment facility to preserve the memory of his mother, who was his adored Gulab Devi. Gulab Devi Postgraduate Medical Institute was founded in 2004 and was affiliated with UHS Lahore. University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore.
Gulab Devi Educational Complex Affiliated institutes
|The Children’s Hospital||Ittefaq Hospital|
|The Institute of Child Health||Lahore General Hospital|
|Punjab Emergency Service (Rescue 1122),||Institute of Public Health, Services|
|Allama Iqbal Medical College||Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Sheikh Zayed Hospital||Punjab Institute of Cardiology|
GDEC Lahore Admission 2023 Last date
The last date you can apply to Gulab Devi Educational Complex GDEC Lahore admission 2023 is 30 August 2023.
GDEC Lahore Admission 2023 in DPT, Pharm D, B.Sc, BS & Diploma Programs
It is important to note the information which is that Gulab Devi Educational Complex Lahore has opened new admissions processing for the year 2023. admission to their five-year degree programs and in their four-year degree programs, as well as admissions to their diploma courses, have been made available. The school is affiliated with Punjab university.
5 Year Degree Programs Offered by GDEC Lahore
When you enrol in this Pharm D program, you must have educational qualifications that go as high as Fsc pre-medical. You must have a minimum of 60% marks on that degree. The Gulab Devi Educational Complex Lahore offers the Pharm-D program and is affiliated with Punjab University.
The doctor of physiotherapy is affiliated and connected with the University of Sargodha. To be enrolled and admitted to this program, applicants must obtain 55 percent marks on their FSc medical pre-med education. They could also be able to have equivalent qualifications too.
4 Year Degree Programs Offered by GDEC Lahore
Admission to their programs includes Bsc honors in the field of technology for cardiac perfusion, Bsc honours in medical laboratory technology, Bsc honours in operation theatre technology, Bsc honours in respiratory therapy, and Bsc honors in intensive and emergency technology is now open too. Most BSc programs are accredited and linked to the University of health sciences. For these courses, you must receive 50% marks in your Fsc pre-medical diploma, so you are eligible to get admission into these Bsc honors programs in healthcare allied sciences.
Diploma Programs Offered by GDEC Lahore
The diploma programs offered by them are closely linked to Punjab university. Candidates can earn their operation theatre diploma in technology or medical laboratory technologies, or they could earn a degree in the field of radio- and imaging technologies or the dispensable diploma.
Dates for admission in fall 2023
- Last Date of Form Submission 18-10-2022
- Date of Entry Test 25-10-2022
- Complete the Admission Form with a deposit of Rs. 1000/- at the counter of Gulab Devi Educational Complex
GDMC Admission 2023 MBBS, BDS Application form
GDP offers a variety of degrees on campus at both graduate and postgraduate levels. The degrees that are offered through the Institute are
- Cardiac Perfusion
- Emergency and Intensive Care Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Operation Theatre Technician
- Respiratory Therapy
Post Grad Diploma in
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases.
Contact Number and Address
Contact Number: +92 (423) 591 8040
Address: Ferozepur Road, Opposite Arfa Kareem Tower, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: gdec.edu.pk