Punjab University College of Information Technology Lahore PUCIT Admission to PUCIT is currently available in BS (SE) (CS) (IT) 4 years, M.Sc. CS/GIS, M.Phil Computer Science, M.Phil Remote Sensing, and GIS as well as Ph.D. Computing Science Degree Programs. Make separate accounts for applying for admissions to degree programs at New and Old campuses. After logging in, select your (BS/M.Sc.) Degree program as well as the campus to where you would like to apply. To be admitted to BSC) (CS) (IT) 4-Years programs applicants must hold ICS or FSc. Pre-Engineering / FSc. Pre-Medical, with an Additional Math./A-Level and Math and DAE Diploma.
This page outlines the admission criteria and eligibility procedure at the Punjab University College Of IT (PUCIT). admissions schedule 2023. Apply Online for Admission to PUCIT 2023 End Day Fee Structure, Entry Test, and Dates to Online There is no need to search for another option as this is a waste of time, as the admission process will be conducted according to the schedule, which is published by the authority that is responsible for the administration of the university every year. This year, the schedule has been made public and can be found on this website.
PUCIT Admission 2023 Last Date
The document has been released and accessible via this URL. The PUCIT semester fees are cheaper than any comparable Pakistani computing college. PUCIT is accepting applications for admission to Punjab University College of Information Technology Lahore are open to those who are interested in the four-year degree BS/SE/CS/IT, M.Sc GIS/CS M.Phil Computer Science and M.Phil Remote Sensing, GIS as well as Ph.D. for Computer Science degree programs.
PUCIT Admission Last Date
- Announced Date: October 2023
- Last Date: October 2023
- Entry Test Date: November 2023
- Merit List Date: November 2023
PUCIT Admission Fee Structure 2023
If your name is listed on some list and you’re hoping for admission. In this case you have to register at PUCIT Admission Office. PUCIT Admission Office by filling out and submitting a certified version of the Preference Proforma (available at the PUCIT Admission Office) latest by Seats will be filled according to merit. The list of applicants accepted will be displayed at the entry points. Participants admitted to the program must pay fees before they are allowed to enter the program.
- 1st Semester: PKR 36545
- 2nd Semester: PKR 29,075
- 3rd Semester: PKR 25,625
- 4th Semester: PKR 24,375
- 5th Semester: PKR 24900
- 6th Semester: PKR 4725
- 7th Semester: PKR 24900
- 8th Semester: PKR 24725
The Punjab University College of Information Technology PUCIT Lahore offers short computer classes as PUCIT offers every year. It is PUCIT invites applications to join the 2023 Computer Courses in the summer months for short courses of 10 weeks. The deadline for application of forms is set below. If you miss the deadline, admission forms cannot be accepted, so ensure that you submit your applications as early as soon as you can. It is located in the heart in Lahore and is situated near Lahore’s bustling Anar kali Bazar and the Mall Road.
Eligibility Criteria for PUCIT Admission
- For BS (SE) (CS) (IT) 4-Years Programs ICS / FSc. Pre-Engineering / FSc. Pre-Medical, with an the addition of Math./A-Level that includes Math as well as DAE Diploma
- For M.Sc. GIS/CS Program BCS(3years)/B.Com B.Form B.Sc. with optional mathematics or computer Studies.
- For M.Phil Computer Science M.Sc. (CS), M.Sc. (IT) / BS/(Hons.) including Computer Science/ Information Technology or Software Engineering Computer Engineering or Information Systems or Bioinformatics or Electrical Engineering or Business and Information Technology (BBIT) Degree or equivalent in the related area from a recognized institution (at at least 16 years of study; at least 130 hours of credit) in accordance with Higher Education Commission (HEC) regulations.
- For M.Phil Remote Sensing and GIS M.Sc. (GIS), M.Sc. (CS), M.Sc. (IT) / BS/(Hons.) or a Computer Science/ Information Technology or Software Engineering or Computer Engineering or Information Systems or Bioinformatics Degree or equivalent in the subject from a recognized institution (at minimum 16 years of formal education and at least 130 hours of credit) in accordance with Higher Education Commission (HEC) guidelines.
- For Ph.D. Computer Science MS/M.Phil/M.Sc. (Engg/Hons.) (Engg/Hons.) Computer Science/ Information Technology or Software Engineering or Computer Engineering or Information Systems(Engg/Hons.) with Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Bioinformatics Degree or equivalent in the related area from a recognized institution (at at least 18 years of study) with a minimum CGPA of 3.00/4.00 in accordance with Higher Education Commission (HEC) guidelines.
- 50 % marks are required for academic certification, or else the student cannot be able to take the test.
PUCIT Admission 2023 Apply Online
PUCIT Admission Prospectus 2023
Keep an eye on our website for the latest information with the PUCIT admissions schedule. It includes the spring and fall Admission policy and the fees for online registration and selection criteria for eligibility, such as the merit-based list of candidates admission test prospectus, entry Test schedule, scholarship faculty, prospectus and ranking as well as hostels, courses and Programs.
Required Documents for BS Admission
Students who have been on the list of merits for BS CS IT/CS SE Admission for the fall of 2023 are required to present all the required documents (original) to the Admission Office and fill out an challan form to submit dues .
- Undertaking Form (Take the form and print this form on Rs.50/Stamp paper, which has been attested by
- Magistrate/Grade-1 civil judge)
- NOC for candidates from all boards, other than Lahore Board and Federal Board.
- Medical Certification ( on the letterhead of a the registered medical doctor)
- 4 Photos with blue background
- Hafiz Quran Certificate (if candidate is Hafiz-e-Quran)
Required Documents for MSc Admission
- Undertaking Form (Take the form and print this form on Rs. 100or less Stamp paper, attested by a Magistrate or Grade-1 civil judge)
- Equivalence Certificate/NOC required for all candidates from universities that are not Punjab University.
- Medical certificate ( on the letterhead of a Medical Doctor who is registered)
- 4 Photos with blue backgrounds
- Hafiz Quran Certificate (if candidate is Hafiz-e-Quran)
PUCIT Entry Test Date 2023
Pay the entry fee tests at the Habib Bank Limited HBL in the Punjab University Old Campus Show the voucher slips to the admissions office. Once you’ve received an admission testing form, which is available from an admissions office. Complete it and send it back to the same office. Complete and submit it to the same office. PUCIT entrance test is run by the university administration. once you have passed the test for admission then take the entry test results sheet with the entry test result sheet. You must submit it to the university administration.
PUCIT Admission Criteria
In order to be considered for admission into PUCIT You must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must pass Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) or an equivalent exam from an accredited Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Candidates must have scored at 60% or more scores in their Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) test.
- Candidates must have taken Mathematics as a mandatory subject in the Intermediate.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university.
- Candidates must have earned at the very least 2.5 CGPA (out of 4) or 60% marks in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must pass an exam called the GRE General Test with a minimum score of 50% as well as the NTS GAT (General) with at least 50.
- Candidates must have the Master’s diploma from a recognized university in Computer Science or a related subject from a reputable university.
- Candidates must have earned at minimum 3 CGPA (out of 4)) (or 70%) marks for their Master’s program.
- Candidates must pass an exam called the GRE General Test with a minimum score of 50% and the test NTS-GAT (General) with at least 50.
Address: Faculty of Computing and Information Technology, Shahrahe Quaid-e-Azam Allama Iqbal Campus (Old Campus) Lahore, Pakistan
Email: [email protected]
- NED University Admission 2023 Last Date Apply Online
- BISE Gujranwala Admission Form 2023 Download Online