Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore Admission is open now. The college is associated with the University of Education Lahore. Three percent of the seats are reserved for persons with disabilities. Hostel facilities will be offered exclusively to female students outside Lahore city. Prospectus and application forms will be accessible from the campus between 8 AM and 3 PM from the time of the last date. Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore Admission Application forms is posted on www.gtctd.edu.pk. Candidates in service are qualified to apply but via the proper channels only. There will be no TA/DA provided to students.
Late applications or incomplete forms will not be considered. Contact the Principal GTCTD Lahore by sending an email to [email protected]. You can obtain information via phone at 04299263304-5. Check out our next post for more information on what degrees are allowed.
History of Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore
Government Training College for Teachers of the Deaf was founded in 1952 by All Pakistan Deaf and Dumb Welfare Society All Pakistan Deaf and Dumb Welfare Society to train qualified teachers to meet the needs of the schools for deaf students in Pakistan. The first president of the organization was Dr. Naseem Hussain and General Secretary was Mr. S.A.Makhdoom. The society was founded in 1948. This institution has the distinction of having the stone that laid the foundation for the current building laid by Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, Mother of the Nation in the year 1962.
Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore Admission
How To Apply Online for Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore Admission:
The applicants who are interested are advised of the fact that the Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore Admission is open. You should submit your application @https://gtctd.edu.pk/ as soon as possible. Detailed Application Process for local, overseas Pakistanis, and International Students, Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, and Contact details are mentioned in the institute’s official advertisement below and can also be found online at the official website government-training-college-for-teachers-of-the-deaf-Lahore-admissions-bachelor-level-1311428043?
Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore Admission 2024 Deadline
The last day to apply for the Government Training College for the Deaf Teachers GTCTD Lahore Admission is 11 November 2024.
Post Graduate Diploma (Speech and Language Therapy)
Duration Of the Programme:
The duration of the program is 15 months (02 semesters + Clinical Training).
Govt Training College for Teachers of DEAF Lahore Admission Requirements:
- M.A (Special Education)/ M.Ed (Special Education)/ M.Sc (Psychology)
Admission criteria * The admission is given based on merit.
- B.Ed (Special Education) Honors
Duration Of the Programme:
- The duration of the program is four academic years.
- Admission criteria * The admission is given based on merit.
Govt Training College for Teachers of the Deaf Admission 2024 Applications on the prescribed form is required to apply for admission to these programs for the Academic Session 2024-23.
- M.A (Special Education) Duration two Years.
- BA/B.Sc or equivalent a minimum of 2nd Division
- B.Ed (Hons.) (Special education) Duration: Four Years.
- Eligibility: Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent, with a minimum of 2nd division
- PGD (Speech & Language Therapy) Duration: One Month (12 months of academic sessions, and 3 Months of Clinical Practice).
- MA/MED (Special Education)or M Sc Psychology minimum 2nd Division. M.A/M Sc in addition to teaching the deaf Paloma with a minimum of 2nd division.
Name of Institute and Address Office Phone Numbers
- Govt. An in-service Training college for the Teachers of Disabled Children, 31- Sher Shah Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
- Govt A training college for the Teachers of Blind, 31- Sher Shah Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
- Govt. A training college for Teachers of the Deaf, 40-T Gulberg-II, Lahore