Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has invited applications for the vacant situations through Open Testing Service OTS. A large number of applicants applied for the posts of Research Assistant, Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk. OTS issued roll no slips for the aspirants who meet the criteria. Open Testing Service is going to conduct the written test from the suitable applicants. After conducting test OTS will declared the results within 15 days. Those aspirants who clear the test they will be called for the Typing test. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in Written Test and Typing test. Selected Individuals will appear for the interview. After Interview the final merit list will be displayed. Aspirants who applied for the Federal Shariat Court Pakistan jobs and now they are going to take OTS written Test they should keep visiting this site. Here we will announce the OTS Test Result for the applicants. You can check your results by providing roll no. Complete procedure to check online OTS Test Result is available over here.
|Department Name||Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan|
|OTS Test Result||Click Here|
|Posts Name||Research Assistant, Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk|
Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs 2021 OTS Results Check Online
How to Check:
- First of all candidates keep their roll no slip along with them during checking their result.
- Click the above mentioned link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Select the desired post.
- Enter your Roll No in the prescribed box.
- After this click the submit button.
- Your Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print of it for further procedure.