Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan has announced jobs of B-16 and B-09 through Open Testing Service OTS. Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan invited candidates to apply on Posts of Research Assistant, Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk. It is more important for the applicants to have the required qualification of LLB, Graduation from any university recognized by HEC and Intermediate along minimum 30 words per minute typing speed. Aspirants should have the age less than 25 years otherwise application will be rejected according to the rules. OTS will conduct the written test from the suitable individuals after reviewing applications. Apply for the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan OTS Jobs through this site online over here.
Federal Sharia Court of Pakistan Jobs are announced and Open Testing Service OTS application form is available at this site. Candidates can download OTS application Form and Deposit slip easily. Aspirants fill the application form carefully and make sure that all the information entered in the form is correct. Complete procedure to apply for the jobs is given below. You can also get further related information like important dates, eligibility criteria etc.
|Department Name||Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan OTS Jobs 2021 Registration Form Last Date
- Research Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
How To Apply:
- Download the application form through the above mentioned link.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Pay the deposit slip in the designated bank.
- Submit the Application form along deposited slip, academic degrees and certificates Copy of CNIC, Two Passport Size Photographs to the below mentioned address.
- Headquarter, Ofice No.01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Phase-6 Bahria Twon, Islamabad.