District and Session Court Quetta Jobs has announced for the posts of BPS-11 through Open Testing Service OTS. Applicants who applied for the following posts of Junior Clerk and Naib Nazir they are now waiting for the OTS test. The OTS has issued the Roll No Slips for the successful aspirants who applied for the District and Session Court Quetta Jobs 2021 OTS Result Check Online. Those individuals who didn’t meet the criteria they are rejected by the authority. Candidates who got the Roll No Slip they are going to appear for the written Test. Applicants must clear the written test to take the typing test. The Merit list will be produced on basis of marks scored in written and typing test. After successful passing both the tests selected candidates called for the Interview process. Aspirants who will clear the Interview they will be able to get the appointment letter. The final merit list will be declared after the Interview. Candidates who are seeking for the online OTS Result they should keep in touch with this site. Here we will upload the OTS Test Result for the applicants so that they can check their result easily. It is difficult procedure to find and check result because mostly individuals don’t know the procedure. Here we provide complete procedure and made it easier. Applicants follow the below mentioned guideline to check their OTS Written Test Result online.
|District and Session Court Quetta
|OTS Test Result
|Junior Clerk, Naib Nazir
District and Session Court Quetta Jobs 2024 OTS Result Check Online
How to Check:
- OTS Test Result will be Announced Soon over here.
- Applicants click the above mentioned link.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Roll No in the prescribed box.
- Click the submit button after providing your Roll No.
- Note: Keep your Roll No slip safe other wise you will not be able to check result.
- After submitting the Roll No your result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take print of it for further procedure.