Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Online Apply Last Date. Ehsaas Scholarship Eligibility Criteria application form submission Matric, Undergraduate requirements procedure. You may be interested in applying for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship, which is offered by the HEC for the academic year 2022. The application process for the scholarship is very simple. To apply, you can download the application form from the Ehsaas website. You will need to complete and submit all the required documents and hand them in to the financial assistance office of your institution. You must have the highest grade point average from your previous class to qualify.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Detail
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Males vs. females
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years
- Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Annual Scholarships: 50,000 Each Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in just four years
Ehsaas Scholarship program 2022 last date to apply
- The Ehsaas scholarship 2022 deadline for submitting an application form is the 30 of November 2022.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
According to the Ehsaas Scholarship Policy, fifty per cent of scholarships are reserved for girls. The scholarship includes a 100% tuition fee and a monthly stipend of Rs 4,000. Dr. Sania Nishtar has announced an extension in the last date to submit Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship applications for the year.
ehsas.hec.gov.pk online apply
Students apply on an online portal: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. The portal is currently closed for applications and will be reopened for the year 2022-22 in the mid of September 2022. You can check compatibility with the Ehsaas Program Locking Card by SMS to 8171 from your mobile phone or by visiting the nearest Ehsaas registration center.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2022
- Students who deserve to be considered from families with lower incomes
- Students enrolled in public sector-affiliated universities can apply for admission.
- Only students are to be admitted on a merit-based basis to the public sector or at universities.
- Students admitted to the self-finance/self-support are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Students enrolled in grants or scholarships from any source aren’t qualified to apply.
- Students who have already received any other grant or scholarship from another source are not eligible to apply.
- This program is intended for regular students. Students who are not in the classroom cannot participate.
Ehsaas Scholarship program will provide need-based awards to students in undergraduate degree programs.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Online Apply Last Date
Scholarship Form – Apply for Ehsaas Scholarships online
- Step 1: National Scholarship Portal Registration.
- Step 2: Logging in with National Scholarship Portal.
- Step 3: Change the password (A compulsory step)
- Step 4: Enter the Dashboard & Complete the Application.
- Step 1: New student registration.
- Step 2: Student Login.
Ehsaas Scholarship Documents Required
The following documents are required for Ehsaas University Scholarship 2022:
- Fee Receipts copies Applicant and Siblings (if applicable)
- CNIC copy (Father/ Guardian)
- x1 Picture of House From Outside Front
- Copy of expenses/ Documents related to medical bills (if applicable).
- Rent agreement copy
- Income Certificate/Salary Slip (Father/Guardian and Mother)
- Applicant CNIC / B. Form copy
- Copies of last six-month utility bills (telephone, electricity, gas)
- Water) – (If appropriate)
- x1 Passport Size Applicant photograph
- You must attach an undertaking of income certificate if the father is a laborer earning a daily wage/shopkeeper or performing a private job. 50/-
Scholarship offered For:
- Students newly admitted to HEC-recognized public sector university for the Fall 2022 session
- Students must meet the Project’s criteria and provide accurate information as required by the Policy.
- Only merit-based admissions are accepted. Merit is the ability to meet the admission criteria for the institution where the student plans to study.
- The HEC allows degree programs.
- The institution sets the age limit, i.e., The maximum age to be eligible for the scholarship is the same age as for undergraduate admission at the HEI.
The main features of the Ehsaas Scholarship Programme
The Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship has t the following features:
- Minimum 50,000 (fifty thousand!) scholarships per annum
- 200,000 grants (Two lac) over four years
- The scholarship covers tuition and stipend
Ehsaas Stipend for Boys:
Ehsaas Stipend for Girls:
Ehsaas Scholarship Program Benefits
This financial assistance is available to students in Ehsaas Scholarship 2021-2022.
- Students enrolled in bachelor’s degrees in select public universities
- Age requirements as per university regulations for admission at the university
- Students who have been admitted on merit and meet the admission criteria for each university
- This scholarship is available to students who have demonstrated financial need to fund their undergraduate education.
- Students are not eligible.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Online Apply Last Date
Extended Ehsaas Scholarship Deadline
As of this writing, the application portal has received over 30,000 applications. The deadline has been extended until the end of November 2022 to ensure that the maximum number of fresh undergraduates can apply.
Intermediate Ehsaas Scholarship
One way to escape poverty is through education beyond the intermediate level. Access to higher education is not always easy. Only 0.4% of children in the lowest income quintile (from relevant age cohorts) are enrolled at higher education institutions. This is significantly lower than the national average of 10%. Ehsas scholarships are designed to end this unequal access. According to the 2017 National Human Development Report, Pakistan is among the youngest countries globally.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Phase 02
All university students can now register online for the second phase of “EHSAAS SCHOLARSHIP.” There are no fees for this stage. The candidates can apply for the scholarship from the link: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. Candidates with nearly all majors of study are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Business education
- Physical sciences
- Social sciences
List of Selected Candidates 2022 for Ehsaas Scholarship
The deadline for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship was extended until December 31, 2022, so that as many deserving students as possible could apply. The deadline has been extended due to delays at several public sector universities, so the program has been extended for the first time. The extension will benefit the students who have a high GPA and are interested in pursuing higher education. This funding will help them to pay for the costs of education.
Ehsaas Scholarship for Matric Students
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program is open to all students pursuing an undergraduate degree. The Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship provides full funding for educational expenses and 4000 rupees monthly to live. The best way to apply for this scholarship is to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase 03, which is a need-based program. If you already have a university-level scholarship, you are not eligible for the Ehsaas Undergraduate, as it is a need-based one.
Check Status Ehsaas Scholarship
The Ehsaas Scholarship program is designed to support students who need financial assistance to pursue their studies. Those who qualify can receive the scholarship for any program offered by an HEC-approved university. You should note that the program does not apply to students who already hold other scholarships or who attend affiliated institutions. In other words, you must have a valid CNIC before you can apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship.
Ehsaas Scholarship Portal
For more information, you can visit the official website ehsaas.hec.org.pk of the Ehsaas Foundation. You’ll need to provide your Social Security number to apply.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra
You can check your eligibility for Ehsaas Kafalat Program 2022 by sending your CNIC number in SMS to 8171 or visit one of the Ehsaas Registration Centers or Ehsaas One Window Centers.
How to Apply PM Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
The geographical spread of the program covers all four provinces, AJK and GB. Students apply on an online portal: https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk. The portal is currently closed for applications and will be reopened for the year 2022 in the mid of September 2022.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Phase II
How to apply online for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship?
- Register on the HEC official website.
- Register first and then log in using the user ID, e.g., The CNIC number. Names of the first and last names, etc.
- Complete the form to provide information regarding your education, family income, address, mobile number, and e-mail.
- Completed application forms and required documents must be submitted to the university’s financial aid office.
- You must send your application forms by mail to HEC/BISP. Visit the official website of the Pakistan Higher Education Commission at www.hec.gov.pk for more information.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Applications for the Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 are due by 31 December 2022. HEC will soon launch phase II of the Ehsaas undergraduate (UG) scholarship program 2022 for students who have applied at any of the 125 institutions in Pakistan’s HEC.
- Use the online application
- Security Committee will shortlist the candidate
- Interviews with shortlisted students will be conducted by the ISAC/ Institutional Scholarship Award Committee
- ISAC will be led by the Vice-Chancellor, Head Institution, and members of the Institution
- Candidates are screened for honesty and impartiality.
- HEC is given the list of applicants from the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee to award Scholarships
- Finalization and display
- Scholarship award letters
- Payment/ Instalment
- For the next installments, the performance of the students will be evaluated.
List of All Universities in HEC Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
|Sindh||1. Dawood UET Karachi
3. BBSUTSD) Khairpur Mirs
4. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi
5. The University of Karachi
6. PAQSJIMS, GAMBAT
7. Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
8. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah
9. Government College University, Hyderabad
10. The Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Sakrand
11. Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
12. Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
13. The Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
14. NED, Karachi
15. Peoples University of medical and health science, Sindh
16. Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
17. University of Sindh jamshoro
18. Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
19. MUET JAMSHORO
20. Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
21. SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL Larkana
22. QUEST Nawabshah
23. The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah
24. Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
25. Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
|Punjab||1. University of Education
2. National Textile University -FSD
3. Kinnaird College For Women, Lahore
4. Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore
5. Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
6. Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore
8. PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
9. Khwaja Fareed University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
10. University of Okara
11. NFCEIT, Multan
12. Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur
13. Nishtar Medical University, Multan
14. IUB, Bahawalpur
16. University of Sahiwal
17. University of Gujrat
19. The University of Punjab, Lahore
20. University of Mianwali
21. University of Home Economics, Lahore
22. GCU, Faisalabad
23. GCWU, Faisalabad
24. King Edward Medical University
25. GSCWU, Bahawalpur
28. Government College Women University, Sialkot
29. Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
30. Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi
31. Information Technology University Lahore (ITU)
32. University of Narowal
33. Fatima Jinnah Women University-Rwp
34. UAF, Faisalabad
35. Ghazi University, D G khan
36. BZU, Multan
37. Women University, Multan
38. MNS UET, Multan
39. MNS Agriculture University, Multan
40. The University of Health Sciences, UHS
41. University of Sargodha
42. Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
43. National College of Arts (NCA)
|KPK||1. University of Swabi
2. University of Lakki Marwat
3. Women University Mardan
4. UET Mardan
5. Women University Swabi
6. UoT Nowshehra
7. Hazra University Mansehra
8. The University of Peshawar
9. University of Chitral
10. University of Science & Technology, Bannu
11. IMS Peshawar
12. Islamia College Peshawar
13. UET Peshawar
14. AUST Abbottabad
15. Khyber Medical Peshawar
16. Gomal University
17. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Upper
18. Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
19. University of Haripur
20. KUST Kohat
21. Abdul Wali Khan University
22. University of Swat
23. The University of Malakand
24. Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar
25. Bacha Khan University
26. University of Buner
27. FATA University, Kohat
28. Agriculture University Peshawar
|Islamabad||1. National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi
2. NUST, Islamabad
5. Islamic International University (IIUI)
6. Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
7. Air University, Islamabad
9. Federal Urdu University of Arts , Science and Technology
10. NUML, Islamabad
11. Quaid-E-Azam University
12. SZAB Medical University
14. Bahria University, Islamabad
|Balochistan||1. UET Khuzdar
2. University of Loralai
4. Lasbela University of Agriculture Water and Maring Sciences Uthal
5. Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences. Quetta
6. University of Balochistan,
7. Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta
8. Turbat University
9. Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management
|AJ&K||1. MUST, Mirpur, AJK
2. University of Poonch, Rawlakot
3. AJKU, Muzaffarabad
4. Women University, Bagh, AJK
5. Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
|Gilgit Baltistan||1. University of Baltistan
2. Karakorum Internatinal University, Giglit
- Head Office, Sector H-9, East Service Road, Islamabad
- Phone: UAN: (051) 111-119-432
Who is eligible to apply for the Ehsaas scholarship program?
- Ehsas Scholarship Program is open to students whose family incomes are less than Rs 45,000. The 4-year program will be of benefit to 200,000 students.
- The scholarship covers tuition at 100% and a monthly scholarship of 4,000 rupees. The budget for the scholarship is Rs. The program has been expanded to include public universities in four provinces Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Gilgit-Baltistan.
- On 2 March, the Prime Minister will recognize talented and deserving students as part of the first phase in the 24 billion Sakha Lashkar bachelor program.
- This scholarship program will award scholarships to 50,000 undergraduate students each year for the next four years. 50% for girls and 2% for disabled students. This project targets students at HEC-accredited public universities.
- Apply for the PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022, apply at ehsaas.hec.gov.pk and, for inquiries, onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk
How do I verify my eligibility for Ehsaas scholarships?
- Female and male students are admitted to private and public universities in Pakistan on merit.
- Students come from low-income, low-income families.