Online Registration Last Date announced here. Premier Minister has offered the for students with low-income families. It is the most significant scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. More than 20,000 students will be able to receive this need-based Ehsaas scholarship program 2023 for undergraduates in over four years. The Ehsaas grant is a significant initiative that will improve the accessibility to higher education.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has launched an online portal that will provide the sum of Rs 6.53 billion in scholarships for students. Students from 125 public universities are eligible to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship program 2023.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Phase 3 Form Online Registration
Ehsaas Scholarship Undergraduate Program 2023
Ehsaas The Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023 has been inaugurated by PM Imran Khan for students from families with low incomes. Around 50k and 200 thousand scholarships are expected to be offered each year, spread over four years. The online registration process has started right now.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 this program will benefit more than 50k students who will be able to receive benefits in a single year, and more than 200,000 students will be able to help within four years. This is an excellent program for anyone worthy of it. It’s good that 50 % of these scholarship programs are awarded to females. Ehsaas kafala program online registration 2023 for Ehsaas Kafalat card. This is to inform you that the application process for Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2023 is now open. Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 from HEC Scholarship 2023 has opened.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Phase 3 Form Online Registration
Higher education beyond the middle level is among the methods to fight poverty. However, admission to universities is dispersed in a very uneven manner. For instance, only 0.4 percent of children in lower income groups (from the appropriate age group) are studying at higher education institutions. This is significantly lower than the average national rate of 10 percent. Ehsaas scholarships seek to eradicate this issue of unjust access.
The scholarships are available to:
- Students recently admitted for the fall 2023 session at an HEC an accredited public sector university
- Students who meet the criteria of need must provide authentic information as required by the Policy of the Project.
- Admissions are based on merit alone. Merit indicates that the applicant is able to meet the admission requirements of the school where he/she is planning to pursue studies.
- Degree programs are approved through the HEC.
- The limit on age established by the regulations of the institution, i.e. the age at which you can apply for the award is identical to the minimum age to apply for admission into college programs in the HEI.
Ehsaas Scholarship Merit List 2023
The application form needs to be carefully filled out. If you intend to apply for the award shortly, ensure that you apply by the deadline listed below in 2023. Sign in to Ehsaas Scholarships Pakistan. Enter your details below. Forgot your password? Sign In. Are you not logged in? Account?
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 Application Form
Enter your details below. Students can fill out an online application form for scholarship applications on the HEC portal. Forgot your password? Register In. HEC determined the date of the beginning of the registration process with the Ehsaas Program. On this website, prospective applicants will be able to find all the information they need about how they can apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023. is the best way to determine if they satisfy the criteria.
Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023
Eligible students are from families with low incomes. Undergraduate students who are enrolled at institutions of the public sector that are associated with them may only apply to those who are accepted on merit to universities of the public sector. The Ehsaas Scholarship is Pakistan’s most extensive need-based scholarship program that is it is the Ehsaas Scholarship.
|1.||List of Universities||Click Here|
|2.||Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Online Apply||Click Here|
|3.||Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|4.||Ehsaas Undergraduate||Click Here|
|5.||Scholarship Award Process||Click Here|
|6.||Contact Us||Click Here|
|7.||Last date of Ehsaas Scholarship 2023||November 30, 2023|
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Last Date
The deadline for applications for the Ehsaas scholarship in 2023 is the 30 day of November 2023. HEC will start in the very near future phase II of their Ehsaas undergraduate (UG) scholarship program in 2023 for students who have submitted applications to any of the 125 public sector institutions that are recognized by Pakistan’s HEC.
How To Apply For Ehsaas Scholarship?
- To apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program, You must go to the website operated by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) to sign-up online. Then follow the steps below to sign up for your account.
- Select your country of origin, i.e., Pakistani in the case of living in Pakistan.
- Enter your CNIC number.
- Select the region that you are from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, AJK, Gilgit, or Islamabad.
- Choose a password of preference. It should be alphanumeric and include a minimum of eight characters.
- Enter your mobile number, and ensure that you do not activate any promotional message blocker service to ensure you can get the notifications related to the scholarship program on time.
- Enter your email address as your primary to receive a code. Be delivered. You must enter that code to activate your account.
- Once you’ve created it, you will be prompted to log into your account.
- A dashboard will pop up, where you must first fill out your profile before completing the application form.
- Complete the personal information: the occupation of your father, CNIC number, domicile region, etc., to complete your profile. Once your profile is complete, you can open the application form for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Program, which is available on this page.
- Upload any relevant academic documents.
- The filled application forms and the required documents should also deliver to the universities’ Financial Aid Office.
- It is not recommended to direct your application via HEC or BISP
- Let’s look at some of the key aspects of this scholarship program.
A student isn’t eligible to receive the award if he or she is found
- Any other ongoing grant or scholarship
- Participation in distance learning courses and colleges affiliated with them (both private and public )
- Admission with a self-sustain/self-support or self-finance, or in programs for evenings with more expensive fee structures
- Students in two-year post-higher secondary (or equivalent) programs associate degree two-year programs, Master’s degree and the nomenclature for BA/BSc degrees are not qualified for the Ehsaas Scholarships.
- Students who hold associate degrees when they are newly enrolling in a lateral undergraduate course i.e. 5th Semester are not eligible.
Significant Features Of The Ehsas Scholarship Programme
- Ehsaas is the largest-ever scholarship program designed for students from lower-income groups.
- prime minister Imran Khan has termed it the biggest ever needs-based undergraduate scholarship program that has ever been offered in Pakistan.’
- The government wants to incorporate people with disabilities and women into mainstream education. As a result, an extra quota has been set aside for those with disabilities. A percentage of 2% is reserved for students with disabilities, and 50% is reserved for highly talented female students.
- Students with high-performing grades from remote, less privileged regions can be considered for admission.
- anticipated for it is expected that the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship will be a complete end to the colonial-era educational system, where the wealthy classes were taught at English medium schools. In contrast, others were offered the choice between the Urdu medium or the Madrassah education system.
- The Higher Education Commission, in the last 15 years, has granted 29,000 scholarships to undergraduate students as part of the ambitious Ehsaas program; it will provide an annual 50,000 scholarships.
Required Documents for Hard File Submission
All applicants are asked to create a file that includes the following documents to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship Phase II. The next step will begin after submitting the complex documents at an ISAC Office of the university.
- One photograph was taken from the front of the candidate’s residence.
- One picture of the candidate
- Copy of the fee paid to the farm challan
- Copy of rental certificate (Optional)
- A copy of your utility bill (previous six months)
- Stamp Paper of 50 Rs. to serve as a reference for payments less than 45,000/Month
- Income certificate or Salary slip from father, guardian, or mother
- A copy from CNIC for fathers, guardians, or mothers.
- Copy of the CNIC/B form of the candidate
|Contact Us||Click Here|
1: How do I apply for Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2023?
Ans: After reading this content, you will be able to understand the requirements and how to apply them. If you have any difficulties, you can visit www.hec.gov.pk for all information.
2: Who is eligible for the Ehsaas scholarship?
Ans: This scheme is open to those who have less than 45000 rupees. The organization has set some criteria. You can find all information at this link Ehsaas Eligible Criterion.
3: How do I check my Ehsaas scholarship status?
Ans: After entering the CNIC number or code number, you can now check the status of your application via the NADRA portal.