The Institute Of Legal Studies Lahore TILS Admission 2022 for BS is open. All interested applicants are advised that admissions to The Institute Of Legal Studies, Lahore are now open. You can submit your application as soon as possible. The official advertisement for the institute contains detailed information about how to apply online and contact details.
Last date for The Institute Of Legal Studies Lahore TILS Admission
The last date for applying to The Institute Of Legal Studies Lahore TILS Admission 2022 is 04 November 2022
The Institute Of Legal Studies Lahore TILS Admission 2022 for BS
About the Institute Of Legal Studies TILS Lahore
TILS Islamabad provides legal education in Lahore Pakistan. The Institute of Legal Studies Islamabad offers remarkable degree programs in law and legal studies.
For those who are interested in learning more about law and legal studies, the Institute of Legal Studies Islamabad admissions for 2019 is open. TILS Islamabad offers a bar at law, a barrister in law, and many other courses in the field. After receiving the admission forms, the admission officials of this institute will organize The Institute of Legal Studies Islamabad entrance test.
The institute will conduct an entry test to determine if the students are eligible for interviews. You can see the names of the candidates in the TILS Islamabad merit list 2019. If they are on the merit list, all candidates can pay their admission fees and can then start their college education. Students can also access TILS model papers and past papers online.
Entry Requirements for LLB Punjab
- You have passed the Laws Entrance Test, (LAT), as per HEC rules
- Passed FA/FSc/ICom exams at a board that recognizes the 2nd division
- You have passed the O & A Levels required and received an IBCC Equivalence Certificate
- Pass the Law Admission Test administered by the Higher Education Commission
- Participate in the interview to be selected for the course
The Institute Of Legal Studies Lahore TILS Admission Criteria for Standard Entry Students
To be eligible for the LLB(Hons) degree you must be at minimum 17 years of age and meet the following requirements:
- Both pass in:
- GCE A level subjects + three additional subjects at GCSE ‘O’ Level (at least Grade ‘C’ or higher)
- Three subjects at GCE A’ Level plus one additional subject at GCSE / GCE ’O’ Level (at grade ‘C’ or less)
- GCE A Level + 2 subjects at AS Level
- Passes in 4 subjects at A Level, with a minimum grade of D
- Attained a minimum grade of ‘C’ in English Language at ‘O’ Level, or an equivalent
- BA/ BSc/BCom upper second division Admission is open to graduates of the University of Punjab and (subject to approval by the Syndicate) any other university.
- International students should apply for admission through Islamabad’s Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.
- Students with high school diplomas/degrees from other institutions should contact Director (Admissions).
- Please complete the application forms and attach all supporting documents. Eight colored photos are also required.
- Written entrance test
Before a student can receive an offer of admission, he/she must pass the written exam and be successful in the interview.
The Institute Of Legal Studies Lahore TILS Admission Fee Payment Rules
- The Two monthly tuition fees are collected. The tuition fee for the year is due at the time of admission. The second installment is due on the 15th of November.
- Two weeks before the due date for payment of tuition fees, tuition fee cards will be issued. Parents receive fee cards through their children. The fee card is sent to parents through their pupils. If they do not receive it, they should contact the office.
- The final payment date is met and the fee is paid within 10 days. There is an Rs.1000 fine.
- An Rs. 1,000 charge will be added to the amount of the fee paid by check if the bank does not pay the cheque. 1000 is added to cover administrative costs and late fees (if applicable).
- After the grace period, the student’s name can be canceled and re-admission is conditional.
- The Admission Fee must be paid in full
- All outstanding charges must be paid in full
- Recommendation of the Head for the student’s re-admission
- Only one payment is required for the Admission Fee and Security Deposit. Only the security deposit can be refunded if it is not used.
- The student leaves the Institute
- There is no tuition fee.
- No deductions were made from the deposit
- The tuition fee/Admission/Library fees once paid are non-refundable, regardless of whether the student leaves or is asked to leave for academic, disciplinary, or other reasons.
- Parents who have more than one child in college pay the full tuition fee. For each additional child, 75% of the tuition fee is charged.
- The full term fee is charged to any student who joins College during the term
- Normally, tuition fees increase by 10-15% per annum
- You must give notice of withdrawal at least once per term or pay a fee.
The Institute reserves all rights to modify or change the conditions/rules.
2- Academic Terms
The following schedule applies normally. If the date of commencement falls on a public holiday or weekend, the date of commencement will be the next work day.
|Autumn Term/First Term||(13 weeks)|
|Winter Term/ Second Terms||(16 weeks)|
3- Exam Timetable
The following schedule applies normally. If the date of commencement falls on a public holiday or weekend, the commencement date for that day will be the next workday.
|Examen for the First Term:||Second/Third Week of December|
|Mock Examinations (LLB/Diploma).||First Week of April|
|Final Examination||First Week of May|