Punjab Government has released a job announcement for the year 2023 in the field of population and welfare in all of Punjab’s regions. According to the terms of the attached PC-1, the Punjab Population Welfare Department NTS Jobs is looking for Pakistani nationals with residency in the appropriate district to fill the following positions as part of an ADP scheme called “Establishment of adolescent health centers, Establishment of model family planning centers attached with District Head Quarters Hospitals on contract basis.” The required age, education level, work history, and country of residence for each position are listed below.
Punjab Population Welfare Department NTS Jobs Details
|Published On||January 02, 2023|
|Last Date||January 10, 2023|
|Organization||Population Welfare Department Punjab|
|No of Seats||27|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
Population Welfare Department Jobs Online Apply
Please apply online at www.nts.org.pk if you are interested in any of the aforementioned positions with National Testing Services. NTS also offers e-Deposit Slips for your convenience. Before January 10, 2023, please send your fully completed online application together with a copy of your paid deposit slip, a recent photograph, and certified copies of your CNIC, educational credentials, and proof of residency to the NTS Head Office. Documents in the complicated format can be sent to NTS at its headquarters in Islamabad at Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1.
Population Welfare Department Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The age range for the Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 is 18-30, with a 5-year age buffer allowed for as per official policy.
- To apply, you’ll need to provide photocopies of documents such as your CNIC, proof of residency, four recent headshots, and any relevant academic credentials.
- At the scheduled interview time, the applicant must present all necessary original documentation.
- If the applicant is currently working for the government, they must submit their application through the appropriate channels.
- Only those candidates who make the cut will be contacted for an interview and/or exam.
- Government agencies reserve the right to alter the number of available positions at any moment.
Punjab Population Welfare Department NTS Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Section process for population welfare jobs
- Open merit will be used to choose the winners from all applicants.
- Candidates are required to take and pass an examination and an interview with the Department.
- Candidates with three or more years of experience will be given precedence over those with less.
By 2023, all vacancies for government-based positions in population welfare will have been filled. Salary packages offered by the Department of Population Welfare are expected to be around $30,000. Job applicants are also offered a comprehensive health and retirement savings package. There are several other perks provided by this division.
Punjab Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 Application Form
Jobs in the Population Welfare Department, Government of Punjab, 2023-23. These roles are temporary and are listed below. Establishment of Adolescent Health Centers in Twenty-Four Family Health Clinics Associated with District Head Quarters Hospitals, 2021–2023. This is an ADP initiative.
Basic requirements for the Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023:
- Required to provide proof of Punjabi residency.
- Required education level is equivalent to Master’s.
- Full-time availability is required.
- Anyone applying must be a newcomer.
- You need to be in good health. A applicant who claims to be disabled must provide supporting documentation.
- Not a criminally active person.
If applying to work for the government, applicants must provide a Notification of Eligibility and a Certificate of Experience from a former government agency.