NTS Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 Application Form last date mentioned here. Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 was announced across all districts of Punjab by the Government of Punjab. The application is invited Pakistan citizens who reside in the communities in the relevant area to fill these posts in the Population Welfare Department Jobs in an ADP scheme called the establishment of adolescent health centers and the establishment of family planning centers that model in the Population Welfare Department Jobs planning as well as Construction of Regional Training Institute Sahiwal on contract basis by the provisions of the PC-1. Experience, age, qualifications and residence requirements for the post are listed for each advertisement below.
In these New Govt Jobs that are available in Punjab, qualified candidates from all over the country may apply for the position using the method set out by the company and obtain these today jobs in Pakistan following the entire selection process.
Details Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023
|Announced Date||26 November 2022|
|Last Date||12 December 2023|
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Population Welfare Department Punjab|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Latest Posts in Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- Assistant Director
- Audio / Video Editor
- Computer Operator
- Content Writer
- Data Analyst
- Deputy Director
- Media Lab Assistant
- Monitoring Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Planning Officer
- Research Associate
- System Network Analyst
Eligibility criteria for Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023
Males and females with residence in Punjab are invited to apply. Candidates who wish to apply for the posts are advised to read the guidelines carefully. By the requirements, applicants with Master or Bachelor, or LLB Matric / Middle qualifications and relevant work experience are eligible to apply. The maximum age for applicants is between 18 and 30 years old. For those who are interested and qualified, we’ll talk about how to follow this procedure in the next section.
Documents Required to Attach
- NTS Application form ( fill out the form)
- Processing fee deposit slip
- CNIC copy
- Educational Documents copies
- Experience certificate copy
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- Invitation for applications
- Shortlisting the candidates
- Written test
- Final Selection
NTS Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 Application Form last date
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who reside in Punjab will only be able to apply for these posts.
- Interested Candidates Should apply through the Official Website of the National Testing Service NTS https://www.nts.org.pk/.
- The applicants’ age will be determined based on the last day of the application.
- The candidate must provide original documents and a copy of photocopies attested by the applicant of all relevant documents at the time of the interview.
- The last date to submit an application form in the application process for Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs is 12 December 2023.
General Terms and Conditions
- Pakistan can be considered for the Latest Directorate Of General Health Punjab Jobs 2023.
- Each Post requires that candidates have an education and work experience that is relevant and has been proven.
- The positions are available to female and male candidates.
- For more NTS Jobs, visit this link.
Section process to provide welfare for the population jobs.
- All candidates will be selected by Open Merit.
- All applicants must be able to pass the Department’s Exam and the Interview.
- Candidates with three years of experience will receive better treatment than novices.
It is estimated that the Government’s permanent Based Jobs in Population Welfare are set to start in 2023. The Salary Package offered to employees by the Population Welfare Department will be about 30.000. Also, health and education insurance is provided to the employees who are candidates. This department offers many other benefits.
Population Welfare Department Jobs Last Date Application Form
- The last date for Application Form Submit is 12/12/2023
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 online apply
Contact Detail Population Welfare Department
- Address: 58-Abu Bakar Block (New Garden Town), Lahore
- Phone: (042) 99232436-8
- Fax: (042) 99232439
- Official website; www.ppra.punjab.gov.pk
- Email Address: [email protected]
What is the job of the Population Welfare Department?
What are the responsibilities of public welfare?
Offering financial aid through programs like Aid to families with dependent children (AFDC), Food Stamps as well as Medicaid is the main purpose of a public welfare agency. Its examiners are charged with collecting the required data from the clients to verify eligibility for financial aid for the program.