The Provincial Assembly of Sindh, Pakistan is an important institution for establishing law and representing the interests of the province. To ensure its efficient operation the assembly is regularly recruiting competent individuals to fill different posts. The last date to online apply through PTS is August 16, 2023. In 2023 the Provincial Assembly of Sindh posted job openings in multiple posts. To make the application process easier and make it easier to apply the assembly has partnered together with Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) and offers applicants the convenience application online. This article will walk you through how to apply to PTS Sindh Provincial Assembly Jobs 2023.
PTS Sindh Provincial Assembly job Important Dates
|Posted on||26th July 2023|
|Education||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date||August 16, 2023|
|Company||Provincial Assembly of Sindh|
|Address||Administration Branch, Room No. 121, Ground Floor, Provincial Assembly of Sindh, Karachi|
PTS Sindh Provincial Assembly Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Sindh Provincial Assembly Jobs 2023 PTS
PTS Sindh Provincial Assembly Jobs 2023 provide a variety of employment opportunities in Sindh Provincial Assembly. Provincial Assembly of Sindh, Pakistan. The process for recruitment is run through PTS. Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) which ensures fairness and integrity. People can make an application online on the PTS website, if they meet the eligibility requirements specific to each job. The job opportunities cover many fields like research and legislative affairs IT, clerical positions, IT as well as support personnel. The applicants are urged to check on the website of the PTS website for any updates and to submit their applications by the deadline.
Sindh Provincial Assembly Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifications for Education Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications in education required to be considered for the position in question which ranges from bachelor’s to intermediate degrees master’s or doctoral degrees, or other specialized certificates.
- Experience: Some jobs may require prior experience in the field as well as the amount of experience required will be specified in the job description.
- The age limit for candidates must be within the age limit specified in the job advertisement and age relaxation might be available for applicants who belong to specific categories, as per the rules of the government.
- Domicile: Applicants must have a valid residence in the Sindh province in order to qualify.
- Nationality The candidates have to have Pakistani citizens.
- Language Proficiency: A proficiency in English along with Urdu languages is a requirement for certain positions since both are considered to be the primary languages by Sindh’s Provincial Assembly. Provincial Assembly of Sindh.
- Computer Skills Based on the job applicants may require basic or advanced computer skills that include the ability to use MS Office applications, data entry, and web usage.
- Physical fitness (for specific jobs) Certain positions like security personnel or sanitary staff, could need applicants to meet certain physical fitness requirements.
Check Also: Sindh Lady Health Workers Jobs 2023
How To Apply Online Sindh Assembly Jobs 2023
- Visit the official PTS Website: Visit the website for the Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) at www.pts.org.pk using a internet browser on your PC or mobile phone.
- Create an Account: If are new to the user experience then click “New Users “New Account” or “Sign up” option to sign up for an account. Give your name as well as email address and phone number, and set up your password that is secure. After you have registered, you’ll be sent a confirmation email to the email address provided.
- Log into Your PTS Account With the credentials you have made, sign into PTS account. PTS account.
- Explore the Vacancy Jobs When you log in, check the section that is dedicated for Sindh Provincial Assembly Jobs 2023. There, you’ll find an overview of the positions that are available. Click on the job description that you wish to apply for to see the complete job description as well as qualifications.
- Complete the Online Application Form: Read carefully the requirements on the employment description. Then then fill out an online form for application. Completely fill in your personal information such as educational qualifications, job experiences, and any other information required.
- Upload the Documents You Need You will be asked to upload scans of your education certificate, CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) and a current passport-sized image. Check that your documents are legible and clear.
- The Application Fee is to be paid: Upon filling out an application, and uploading all the necessary documents, you’ll be asked to pay the fee for application. The payment for the fee is made using the payment methods provided including bank deposit as well as online payment.
- Review and submit: Prior to finishing your application, take the time to go through all the details along with the supporting documents, to make sure of that they are accurate. When you are satisfied, click “Submit” option to finish the application process.
- Apply for a job online: Following successful submission you will be presented with a receipt or application slip. Save it to your computer for later reference.
Do I have the option of applying for more than one position?
Yes applicants may apply for several posts if they meet qualifications for each job. Make sure you apply for each job.
Do you have a fee for application?
The answer is yes, there typically is an application fee in the case of PTS Sindh Provincial Assembly Jobs 2023. The fee amount as well as the payment method will be listed in the job ad.
What documents should I provide in the process of applying for a job?
In general, you’ll be required to upload scans of your educational certificate, CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) along with a current passport-sized image. You should check the job ad for any additional documentation required to be submitted for specific jobs.
How can I modify my application that I have submitted?
Once you have submitted your application you might not be able to modify it. Make sure that all information you provide is correct prior to submitting your application.