The Sindh Public Service Commission has recently announced the SPSC Jobs 2023 for the month of November 2023. After a three-year wait, the commission has finally released the advertisement for the 2023. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications before the deadline of 15th December. To be eligible for the examination, candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized university or college with a second division. Both male and female candidates who meet the qualification criteria are encouraged to apply. It is important to note that the age limit for applicants is set at 31 years.
Sindh Commissions for Public Service Job’s
Sindh public service commission Job’s is, an institution of the general government that offers job opportunities for the citizens of Sindh. It was founded in 1926 as India Civil Service in 1926 prior to its partition into British India. Following its creation under the Light Key Act, 1935 it was created within Pakistan with the title of Sindh Public Service. The organization currently operates according to the provisions of Article 245 in the Constitution of Pakistan.
The organization is autonomous within certain boundaries and gives opportunities to bureaucrats as well as government employees. In Pakistan’s parliamentary system , it is controlled by elected representatives of the government who are referred to as ministers, but they don’t have control over the entire administration. Sindh is home to approximately 45 million, and more than 50,000 public servants from the government are in charge of this work.
SPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement Details
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Latest Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2023
- Architectural Assistants
- Assistant Controllers
- Assistant Engineer Civil
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Civil
- Assistant Executive Engineer – Mechanical
- Legal Assistants
Eligibility criteria SPSC Jobs 2023
- The minimum age is between the ages of 18 and 35 in accordance with law of the Government of Pakistan Law.
- Male and Female Both Interested for this Job
- Graduate degree, master’s degree or graduation is required to be eligible to this job, whether either gender.
www.spsc.gov.pk jobs 2023 Online form
SPSC Employment 2023 www.spsc.gov.pk Sindh Public Service Commission advertisement for Application Form Newest in Sindh which will provide you with SPSC Exam Papers Past, SPSC New Jobs in Sindh, SPSC Jobs Advertisement, SPSC Lecturer Jobs, SPSC Latest Jobs, SPSC Job Application Form. Sindh Public Service Commission is one of those agencies that is working hard to find civilians for various government departments and SPSC is focusing on recruiting personnel within the Sindh Province. It announces job opportunities almost once every month, and residents from Sindh aren’t notified of its announcements.
Apply Online for SPSC Jobs 2023
Candidates who want to benefit from this opportunity and wish to fill in the vacant positions of the Sindh Public Service Commission must be able to complete the procedure successfully. Fill in all the required information online through the official site www.spsc.gov.pk of SPSC, including your name, picture, and other details. Additionally, make copies of all documents after downloading your Facebook and send them to the appropriate bank branch. Forms for vacancies relevant to the job must be filled out and submitted alongside the bank deposit slip. The writing test will be published on the official website, and only those who have been shortlisted will be invited for an interview.
SPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement
SPSC jobs 2023 Apply Online Sindh Public Service Commission
How to Apply Online for SPSC Jobs?
- The interested candidates are able to apply online via the official website of SPSC www.spsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates must pay the Challan Fee of Rs.500or more for each post individually in the Head of the Account “C02101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” at the branch or branches of State Bankor National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh.
- Online application requires registration on the official site and the application will be ready after completing requirements. Candidates are able to apply via”Available Job” feature “Available Jobs” option.
- Fill in an accurate CNIC Number and the Date of Birth on the online Formula.
- A mistake in the application will result in an application being rejected.
- The last date when you can apply for online applications Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs is 15th December 2023.
SPSC Jobs Salary and Benefits
Candidates who are going to be selected to fill the vacancies within the Sindh Public Service Commission will be paid a minimum salary for all candidates, as well as other conditions that are as follows.
- Conveyance allowance
- Medical benefits
- Integrated Allowance
- House Rent
- Family Health Facilities and Health Services for the whole family
- Scholarship of Children
- Free Transport Service
- Long paid Leaves
Contact Sindh Public Service Commission
- Website: www.spsc.gov.pk
- Address:Thandi Sarak, GOR Colony, Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
- Phone # 022-9200694, 246
- Fax # 022-9200697 ·
- Email: [email protected].
Who can apply for the SPSC exam?
The age limit for applicants is 21-30. If you’ve previously served in an organization like the Government of Sindh, your maximum age is 35. Must be a citizen of Pakistan. Must be a domiciled and permanent resident in Sindh. You must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Who is the chairman Sindh Public Service Commission?
The chief minister of Sindh, with the consent of the Governor in Act Sindh, had appointed Muhammad Waseem, a retired officer of Grade 22, as Chairperson of the SPSC.