PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 Apply Online 2995+ Vacancies Announced here. These Charge Nurse positions are available through PPSC within the Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department Government of Punjab. PPSC announced the openings for tests for nurses staff BPS-16 across all across Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Azad Jamu Kashmir Hospitals positions tests. It is the Punjab Public Service Commission ( PPSC) is accepting applications for the vacant posts for the post of charge nurses within the Punjab Government.
Both men and women can apply for PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023. Candidates have a great opportunity to start you want to serve sick people, you must immediately apply for Chargers jobs and take advantage of this opportunity nurse jobs and take advantage of this opportunity. Like doctors, nurses have an equal role in serving patients and making the hospital a place of admiration for those in need.
The number of PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs has raised
Following the Consolidated Advertisement No.35 /2021 published in the newspapers “Express” and “The National” (with an SPL No.1401) on 01-11-2021, vide the Sr. No. 288 (Case No.14-RD/2021) for the recruitment of up to 745 ( comprising post reserved for special persons and 38 positions reserved for minorities quota) regularly for the post of Nurse in Charge (Female) (BS-16).
- Candidates who are new to the field can apply up to 30-01-2023.
- Candidates who have already submitted an application or been interviewed for the 745 positions advertised previously are not required to apply again.
- Other conditions of the advertisement will remain the same.
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 Details
|Jobs Title:||PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023|
|Required Qualifications:||Bachelor, Nursing Diploma|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Jobs Address:||Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, 7 Egerton Road, Lahore|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Age limit:||21 to 28+8 = 36 years|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||January 31, 2023|
PPSC advertisement for job No.35/2023 Charge Nurse Vacancies
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 Punjab Government through the Punjab Public Service Commission Latest jobs announced across various departments. The jobs of charge nurses are also made public. Punjab Public Service Commission announces the availability of Chargers in the Daily Express-News on 1 November 2023. The deadline to apply is November 15, 2023.
PSSC Recruitment for Nurses Furthermore to this, The Punjab Public Service Commission has advertised several jobs 2023 PPSC Jobs Statistical Officer, PPSC Job Instructor for Psychologist Chargers announces jobs for males Staff Nurses and Charge Nurses Female positions 2023 Advertisement Not available.
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 35/2023 Acvertiser has been announced. This is the most suitable chance for candidates who meet the requirements for the post they are interested in. may apply for the vacancies. The eligibility criteria for all positions. The details on education and the application process are listed below. This is the best chance to make a lasting career, with stability in job and pay as well as other advantages of PPSC Jobs.
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 Apply Online 2995+ Vacancies Announced
Follow these steps to apply for the latest Advertisement No. 35/2023 Jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission.
|Step. 01||Download the PPSC Challan Form|
|Step. 02||600/- PKR Challan Fee|
|Step. 03||Deposit Challan Fee in any NBP Branch|
|Step. 04||Apply Online Through www.ppsc.gov.pk|
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs Position
- Charge Nurse ( Female)
- Charge Nurse (Male )
- Staff Nurse
- Statistical officer
|DETAIL OF POSTS||# of Posts|
|Special Person Quota:||211|
PPSC Job’s Open for the Following Departments
- Punjab Police Department Job’s
- Punjab Public Service Commission
- Specialized healthcare and medical education department Labour human resource department Punjab employees Social Security Institution
- The Directorate is the general of the livestock and dairy development department
- Management and professional development department
How to Apply For PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023?
A few of these Nursing Staff positions are now available within the PPSC in the Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department Government of Punjab. The candidates who qualify must submit their application online. Candidates can go to the PPSC website to fill out an online application www.ppsc.gop.pk
Candidates who haven’t yet been interviewed or applied for a job may apply by the 30th of January 2023. Candidates who have been interviewed or applied for a job with a typical number of more than 745 within the deadline previously set may not apply again. Other conditions of this advertisement remain in place.
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs Online Apply:
PPSC applications for all positions submission process is based on online submission of application forms at www.ppsc.gop.pk. Yes, the PPSC website provides the online registration of applications for jobs on a platform. According to the advertisement, PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 online form submission is now open for those who want to apply.
Test Preparation for PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs:
PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs Written test is conducted by the PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission. The test is based on MCQ pattern questions and carries a total score of 100 marks. PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023 Vacancies For Female Government Jobs Form Apply Subjects of the online written test include General knowledge, Islamic Studies, Current Affairs, Urdu, English as well as Every Day Science.
One Paper MCQ-type Written Test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus is as under:-
- Questions relating to Qualification (80%)
- General Knowledge (20%)
Including Pakistan Studies, CurrentAffairs, Geography, Basis Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and
Basic Computer Studies
How to Apply for PPSC Charge Nurses Jobs 2023?
- The openings above are available to both women and men.
- The PPSC Challan form is available to be downloaded from the official website.
- You must pay the Rs.600 fee for registration to every National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Before you submit your application online to PPSC Make sure you’ve read and comprehended the requirements of payment of the application fees, the written test, and an interview.
- The applicant must be a resident of Punjab. the legal right to reside in Punjab.
- Employees will get assigned the region they’ve selected.
- Candidates must be employed as regular employees for an organization such as the Government of Punjab, the Federal Government, a Semi-Governmental Institution, or an autonomous Body (with the same scale).
- Candidates must ensure that they bring their mark or total marks or a percentage certificate of the Competent Authority for each degree they are pursuing in the interview. A cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is not acceptable.
- Candidates shouldn’t rely on any information or advice that they obtain from sources other than the PPSC website.
- If needed it is necessary, at least tests, the Shorthand Test and the Typing and Proficiency Test are only administered in Lahore.
- The online application for the PPSC post will be closed on January 31, 2023.
PPSC Nursing Jobs Helpline Number:
Tel: 042-99200161, 99200162