PPSC Lecturer Jobs in 2023 is open for applicants from all over Pakistan. The vacancies have been advertised through officials of the Punjab Higher Education Department is providing 671 positions on a regular basis. The age limit is 22 to 30 plus 05 years general age relaxation for the upper age limit for males is 35, and for females, the limit is 38. The qualified Female and male candidates are both eligible to apply for the PPSC Lecturer Jobs in 2023 on ppsc.gob.pk.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Apply Online
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government-owned agency charged with procuring and managing provincial civil service as well as administrative services in the Punjab province in Punjab, Pakistan.
It was established in April 1937. in 1937, the Punjab Public Service Commission is the longest-running Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. It was created by the Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance 1978. It is currently operating under regulations under the Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance 1978, as well as the Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules, 1979.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023
- Candidates who wish to apply must have a Master’s degree (At at least Second Division) in the relevant field or equivalent qualifications.
So, the applicants are encouraged to make use of this opportunity and apply as quickly as possible in accordance with the procedure for applying that follows. Upon the application submission, PPSC will conduct a written test of MCQ type with 100 marks. Those who are qualified will be invited for an interview.
How To Apply for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet the PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 criteria for August can apply online on the official website of PPSC or by clicking on the website link provided below.
- The last day for filing the application is on August 22, 2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply need to pay the fee for the test to the PPSC.
- Candidates are advised to pay the fees for the test at (ATMs or Mobile Phone Banking/Internet Banking/Over the counter by going to one of the 1 Link Banks branches 1 Link member banks (Approx. 37 Banks).
- After registration, rolls number slips to take the written exam and the test schedule will be made available on the official website of PPSC and will be distributed to candidates who are eligible through SMS.
- Following the test, only those who are qualified will be invited for an interview. Each applicant must bring their original documents.
PPSC Lecturer Apply online for Jobs 2023 Method
PPSC has launched the function of Online Fee Collection. Candidates are advised to make deposits of fees online through the following channels:
- Mobile Phone Banking
- Internet Banking
- On the go (by visiting one of the 1Link member Banks Branches)
After paying the fee, go to the PPSC’s official site ppsc.gop.pk to apply online.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023
- Intermediate 20 marks
- Graduation marks of 20 marks
- Masters 20 marks
- M.Phil./PhD 5 marks
- Professional qualifications 5 marks
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Male & Female 671 Posts
PPSC Female Lecturer Jobs in 2023 which are various quotes of seats comprising Minority, Open Merit, and Special Persons all people who are eligible and are able to obtain the same qualification as a Masters in 2nd degree, with 2 2nd division. The syllabus of PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 can be found here. the written test which will give the 100 multiple-choice questions duration of 90 minutes. Qualification-related questions are 80% and 20% is general knowledge related given by the Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore.
Required Document For PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Candidates who are applying for PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 have to submit these documents
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 28 Years
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Details
PPSC Written Test Syllabus
One test of the MCQ form is a test that’s written and has 100 marks with a duration of 90 minutes. The syllabus can be found here:
- Qualification-related questions – 80%
- Questions that are related questions related to General Ability, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography Fundamental Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and Basic Computer Studies. – 20%
All Candidates Must Read Following General Instructions
- The number of opportunities for Competitive Examinations remains at 03 and there will be no changes for Competitive Examinations and combined Competitive examinations.
- It is a fact that there will be no limitation on the chances when a candidate is selected by a single written test, followed by an interview or an interview on its own in the event that a candidate is able to score qualified marks (40 percent marks) in the written exam regardless of whether or not he/she is invited to an interview or not, and if they score qualified marks (50 marks) in the interview, regardless of whether or not he/she is considered to be a candidate or not. (For example, if the candidate who passed the test in writing with 40% of the qualifying marks and is invited to an interview but did not score sufficient marks (50 percent) during the interview, then his/their chances will be evaluated as being available.)
- If the candidate is a candidate for more than one subject, the candidate will be given three chances in every subject in which he is a candidate, in conformity with the laid-down policy. For example, in the position of Lecturer in the Education Department, a candidate who is a candidate for more than one topic will be given three chances in every subject in which is a candidate according to the above-mentioned policy.
PPSC Current Open Jobs 2023
- Lecturer Punjabi
- Lecturer Psychology
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer Persian
- Lecturer Zoology
- Lecturer Urdu
- Lecturer Statistics
- Lecturer Sociology
Complete Jobs Description
|Department Name||Punjab Higher Education Department (PHED)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Punjab|
|Education||Master with at least 2nd Division|
|Eligible Gender||Both Males and females are eligible to apply|
|Written Test Date||Announce soon|
|Official Website PPSC||www.ppsc.gob.pk|
|Newspaper Name||Express & THE Nation|
|Age Limit for (Male & Female)||21 to 28 Years + 05 Years Age Relaxation|
|Contact Numbers||042- 111- 988- 722|
Address: 2 Fort Road Peshawar Cantt Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Phone: +92-091-9214131, 9212897, 9213563, 9213750
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: @www.kppsc.gov.pk
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023 Advertisement