Are you interested in applying for Islamabad Police Jobs in 2023? Look no further! Now you can easily access the application forms for ICT Police Jobs online. If you possess a strong desire to serve your community and ensure the safety and security of Islamabad, this presents a perfect opportunity for you. To be considered for these sought-after positions, make sure to submit your application before the specified deadline. Stay tuned for the official announcement of the Islamabad Police Jobs 2023 advertisement. For comprehensive guidelines and information regarding these jobs, please visit our website at www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk. On our website, you will find detailed information about the application process for ICT Police Jobs, as well as the test centers. You can also conveniently download your ICT Police Jobs Roll No. slips online.
Islamabad Police Jobs Vacancies List
- Colonel / Lt Colonel
- Sanitary Worker
- Patrolling Officer
- Security Guard
- Constable Mounted Police
- Data Entry Operator
- Trainer CTD
- Upper/Lower Division Clerk
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Naib Qasid
- Constable Band Staff
Islamabad Police Jobs Important Dates
|Hiring Organization||Islamabad police|
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||60000 PKR/Month|
Islamabad Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Official CNIC/Smart chip card.
- Diploma/Academic degree from verified institute.
- Degree of an official.
Islamabad Police Jobs Benefits
Every individual wants to be a part of the Islamabad police as it offers many benefits and respect. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- The path to a successful career
- The education of children
- Training sessions are an investment
- a peaceful work environment
- The right to equal learning opportunities
- an excellent income per month
- Allowances for medical care
- Travel expenses and accommodation
- Food for free
- Department with respect
- Team members who are helpful and professional
- Duty schedules can be flexible
ICT Police Vacancies List:
- Sub Inspector (BPS-14)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-11)
- Constable (BPS-07)
How to Apply for Islamabad Police Jobs?
Many candidates for Islamabad police jobs are interested in joining the company, but they are unclear how they should apply and where they should send their resumes. You don’t have to worry; we will handle everything. For those wishing to use it, you must register by clicking on the link below. You will be redirected to either the official or online application pages by clicking on this website. Following that, you will notify me of a date for the appointment. If you pass the interview, you will contact me shortly after that.
Islamabad Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online Last Date
Islamabad Police Jobs 2023 for ASIs & Constables
ICT Islamabad Police has announced 1200+ Jobs for Assistant Sub Inspectors & Constables. Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply. NTS test challan fee can pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL. Remember that no height, chest, or age relaxation shall be admissible to any candidate. Get all the latest current Jobs Application Form here from this page. You need to log in to NTS for Online Registration.
Online Apply Procedure for Islamabad Police Jobs 2023
- To apply online for Islamabad Police Jobs 2023, candidates should check out the Islamabad Police official website. http://www.Islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
- Before applying to Islamabad Police Jobs online, candidates must create an account on the Islamabad official website Portal. www.islambadpolice.gov.pk.
- For sign-up, applicants must fill in the required fields in the picture below. First, applicants must enter their Email Name, Name, CINIC, and Mobile Number and upload their profile picture into an appropriate box. The image must be at least 250kb on a JPG In the form.
- After you have entered all these data into the box, your account will be set up. You need to click on the Sign Up option to log into your account. After that, you’ll be able to sign into your account.
- After successfully registering an account on the Islamabad Police Web Portal. Candidates must enter their Date of Birth, Gender, Date of Birth, Province Domicile, District Domicile Password, Province Domicile, and District Domicile and then enter the re-password.
- After completing these steps, which you’ve finished, you’ll need to sign up for a new account. Follow the Islamabad Police Recruitment to apply for the recruitment.
- After completing your registration, you will be required to apply for the desired post. Before applying for any post, you must complete the additional steps like entering your qualifications, experience, and Date of Birth. Passport size photo Your CINIC Number, Postal address, Mobile Number, and so on.
- Measurement of Height & Chest
- Running Test
- Written Test
Constable and ASI Physical Test
- The male candidate must weigh at least 5’7” taller or taller.
- Female candidates must be at a minimum of 5’2” in height.
- Male applicants should be able to squeeze into an area of 33” by 34 1/2 inches.
- The men must finish the test of running 1600 meters in 7 minutes, while women need to complete the race of 1000 meters in 10 minutes.
Islamabad Police Jobs For Females
Female police officer positions in Islamabad are currently available. These jobs are open to female citizens of Pakistan. The eligibility criteria for these jobs are Matriculation degree holders aged 18 to 25. The selection procedure for these jobs is through a written test and an interview. The police department is looking for talented and capable women to join its workforce and serve the citizens of Islamabad.
These jobs offer attractive salary packages along with other facilities. Before the last date to apply for these positions, candidates should read the qualifications and further instructions carefully. These jobs offer an excellent opportunity for females who want to serve their country by joining the police department.
Eligibilities And Requirements
The Islamabad Police is an organization that is responsible for law and order within the Islamabad Capital Territory. To be eligible for employment with the Islamabad Police, applicants must meet the following requirements.
|Post Name||Education||Number of Police Jobs|
|ASI Assistant Sub Inspector||BA||115|
- Be a citizen of Pakistan
- Candidates at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Pass a written exam and interview
- Have no criminal record
- Be physically fit and mentally sound
- Urdu is fluent in speaking, reading, and writing.
Islamabad Police Contact Details
|Address||Police Lines Headquarters, H-11, Islamabad.|