Premier Minister Imran Khan has announced the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 for students with low-income families. It is the most significant scholarship program in the history of Pakistan. More than 20,000 students will be able to receive this need-based Ehsaas scholarship program 2022 for undergraduates in over four years. The Ehsaas grant is a significant initiative that will improve the accessibility to higher education.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has launched an online portal that will provide the sum of Rs 6.53 billion in scholarships for students. Students from 125 public universities are eligible to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship program in 2022.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Online
8171 Ehsaas Program 2022
The deadline to apply for this scholarship has expired. The deadline to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022.
Ehsaas scholarship Program 2022 has been initiated by the Premier of the country Imran Khan for students from low-income families. Through this program, nearly 50,000 students from low-income families receive scholarships to attend 4 – to 5 year undergraduate programs.
http//ehsaas.hec.gov.pk online apply
If you’re looking to be selected for this scholarship, ensure that you submit your application before the deadline listed below when filling out the application to be considered for the Ehsaas scholarship Program 2022. Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the Ehsaas scholarship Program 2022 in the name of the Ehsaas Program, which provides deserving students with the opportunity to attend a college or university.
How do I find out how to get an Ehsaas Kafalat program card online Ehsas kafalat program check cnic
You can verify whether you’re approved or not by sending an email to the number 8171 follow the steps to get paid. This is because the Government of Pakistan has inaugurated Ehsaas Kafalat program 2022 registration centers to offer financial assistance following merit to women in need and who are worthy of it across the country.
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 through this program that will benefit more than 50k students will be able to receive benefits in a single year, and more than 200.000 students will be able to help within four years. This is an excellent program for anyone worthy of it. It’s good that 50 % of these scholarship programs are awarded to females. Ehsaas kafala program online registration 2022 for Ehsaas Kafalat card. This is to inform you that the application process for Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2022 is now open. Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 from HEC Scholarship 2022 has opened.
Ehsaas Scholarship Merit List 2022
The application form needs to be carefully filled out. If you intend to apply for the award shortly, ensure that you apply by the deadline listed below in 2022. Sign in to Ehsaas Scholarships Pakistan. Enter your details below. Forgot your password? Sign In. Are you not logged in? Account?
How to Apply For Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Last Date Application Form
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 application deadline is now open. Ehsaas scholarship phase 3 is available for applications. The majority of applicants are seeking scholarships. Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships of $30,000. These scholarships cover the cost of college and provide 4000 rupees per month to cover living costs.
Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 undergraduate students with low incomes coming from low-income families. It is crucial to note this program allotted 50 percent for females to receive the scholarship and 22% of spots are available to students with different capabilities. Ehsaas Scholarships 2022 Deadline.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Application Form
Enter your details below. Students can fill out an online application form for scholarship applications on the HEC portal. Forgot your password? Register In. HEC determined the date of the beginning of the registration process with the Ehsaas Program. On this website, prospective applicants will be able to find all the information they need about how they can apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022. Ehsaas Scholarship Program is the best way to determine if they satisfy the criteria.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra
The Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Poverty Alleviation and Social Security, Dr. Sania Nishtar, has stated that the deadline to apply for a chance at the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 has been extended to December 31, 2021. Therefore, it is suggested to visit the official website to fill out an online form.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Phase II
Female students will receive 50% of the scholarships. The scholarships are available to Pakistan’s most prestigious private and non-profit public sector universities and colleges. Apply on the official website ehsas.nadra.gov.pk. It is necessary to go to the official site of the Higher Education Commission to apply online.
Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022 Undergraduate Phase III
The decision allowed the most significant amount of students qualified to apply for Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships. Fill out the application entirely and fill out the application form well.”Given the long process of admission to a range of public sector colleges across the nation, We’ve extended the deadline for submitting the Ehsaas undergraduate applications for scholarships until December 20, 2022.” The Special Assistant on Twitter.
- Business Education
- Physical sciences
- Social sciences
What is the expiration date of the Ehsas award?
Boys will be granted 48% of scholarships in the course in the scheme. The application process to register is now open on the internet. This is the most extensive undergraduate scholarship and will begin in 2022. Register for the Ehsaas Scholarship Pakistan. This Ehsas Scholarship Program 2022 is an important initiative that will improve the number of students who can attend university.
Ehsaas Scholarship Online Apply
Complete the form below. The government is determined to ensure that every student is not exiled from their studies because of financial difficulties. Forgot your password? Login In. The 50 percent scholarships are only open to female students. Are you not an existing member? Sign upbeat to view your account on the edge of Chrome.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2022
Eligible students are from families with low incomes. Undergraduate students who are enrolled at institutions of the public sector that are associated with them may only apply those who are accepted on merit to universities of the public sector. The Ehsaas Scholarship is Pakistan’s most extensive need-based scholarship program that is it is the Ehsaas Scholarship.
|1.||List of Universities||Click Here|
|2.||Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Online Apply||Click Here|
|3.||Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|4.||Ehsaas Undergraduate||Click Here|
|5.||Scholarship Award Process||Click Here|
|6.||Contact Us||Click Here|
|7.||Last date of Ehsaas Scholarship 2022||November 30, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program
- Check out the eligibility criteria to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship program 2022 Credit: Twitter/help official.
- These scholarships are available to private and public sector as well as private sector private non-profit colleges and universities.
- A student’s academic progress will evaluate by examining their academic transcripts.
- Only merit-based applicants can apply for the undergraduate program.
- A test of aptitude will be conducted for those that will grant a scholarship
- The family’s financial condition will also consider that only students who cannot pay for higher education are eligible for the need-based scholarship program.
- In addition to these four provinces, those who belong to Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK), Gilgit Baltistan, and Islamabad may also apply to the Ehsaan undergraduate scholarship program.
- The scholarships will be given to students in a four- or five-year undergraduate program.
WHAT WILL THE SCHOLARSHIP COVER?
- People who are awarded the scholarships will receive.
- The tuition fee of 100% will be waived
- A stipend that will cover the cost of living for PKR 10.000 per calendar year can be granted
- Students will receive each month a stipend of the boys will receive PKR750, and the girls will receive 1,000 PKR for girls.
- 50% of the quotas will be allocated to women and 2% to students with disabilities.
How To Apply For Ehsaas Scholarship?
- To apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program, You must go to the website operated by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) to sign-up online. Then follow the steps below to sign up for your account.
- Select your country of origin, i.e., Pakistani in the case of living in Pakistan.
- Enter your CNIC number.
- Select the region that you are from Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA, AJK, Gilgit, or Islamabad.
- Choose a password of preference. It should be alphanumeric and include a minimum of eight characters.
- Enter your mobile number, and ensure that you do not activate any promotional message blocker service to ensure you can get the notifications related to the scholarship program on time.
- Enter your email address as your primary to receive a code. Be delivered. You must enter that code to activate your account.
- Once you’ve created it, you will be prompted to log into your account.
- A dashboard will pop up, where you must first fill out your profile before completing the application form.
- Complete the personal information: the occupation of your father, CNIC number, domicile region, etc., to complete your profile. Once your profile is complete, you can open the application form for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Program, which is available on this page.
- Upload any relevant academic documents.
- The filled application forms and the required documents should also deliver to the universities’ Financial Aid Office.
- It is not recommended to direct your application via HEC or BISP
- The last day to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship is December 10, 2019.
- Let’s look at some of the key aspects of this scholarship program.
Significant Features Of The Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Ehsaas is the largest ever scholarship program designed for students from lower-income groups.
- prime minister Imran Khan has termed it the biggest ever needs-based undergraduate scholarship program that has ever been offered in Pakistan.’
- The government wants to incorporate people with disabilities and women into mainstream education. As a result, an extra quota has been set aside for those with disabilities. A percentage of 2% is reserved for students with disabilities, and 50% is reserved for highly talented female students.
- Students with high-performing grades from remote, less privileged regions can be considered for admission.
- anticipated for it is expected that the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship will be a complete end to the colonial-era educational system, where the wealthy classes were taught at English medium schools. In contrast, others were offered the choice between the Urdu medium or the Madrassah education system.
- The Higher Education Commission, in the last 15 years, has granted 29,000 scholarships to undergraduate students as part of the ambitious Ehsaas program; it will provide an annual 50,000 scholarships.
Required Documents for Hard File Submission
All applicants are asked to create a file that includes the following documents to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship Phase II. The next step will begin after submitting the complex documents at an ISAC Office of the university.
- One photograph was taken from the front of the candidate’s residence.
- One picture of the candidate
- Copy of the fee paid to the farm challan
- Copy of rental certificate (Optional)
- A copy of your utility bill (previous six months)
- Stamp Paper of 50 Rs. to serve as a reference for payments less than 45,000/Month
- Income certificate or Salary slip from father, guardian, or mother
- A copy from CNIC for fathers, guardians, or mothers.
- Copy of the CNIC/B form of the candidate
Ehsaas Scholarship 2022 Last Date
The last date for applying for the Ehsaas scholarship 2022 is December 31. Ehsaas scholarship 2022 is December 31, 2022. HEC is expected to begin phase II of their Ehsaas undergraduate (UG) scholarship program in 2022 for students who have submitted applications to one of the 125 public sector institutions recognized by Pakistan’s HEC.
Ahsass Program Online Registration 2022
Ahsas Program 2022 was a significant program of the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) and Higher Education Commission (HEC). The only application forms online will be accepted. Therefore, don’t send application forms to HEC or BISP directly.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra
The completed application form and necessary documents may be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the particular university until the end date.
The scholarships are available to:
- Students who have been admitted for the Fall 2021 session at an HEC-recognized public sector universities.
- Students who meet the criteria need and provide truthful information per the project’s policy.
- Admissions are based on merit only. Merit indicates that the student meets the admission requirements of the college or university where they plan to pursue studies.
- Degree programs that are approved through the HEC.
- Age limit determined by the institution’s regulations, i.e., the maximum age for admission to the award is identical to the age limit for applying to undergrad programs offered by the HEI.
- A student isn’t eligible to receive the award if they are found to be ineligible
- You can also apply for any other scholarships or grants, whether continuous or not.
- Students are enrolled in distance education programs as well as affiliated institutions (both private and public )
- Secured admission on a Self-support/self-finance or for evening programs that have more expensive fee structures.
- Students in post-higher secondary two-year or equivalent programs and two-year associate degree courses Master’s, and the name of the BA/BSc program are not qualified for the Ehsaas Scholarships.
- Students who hold associate degrees and are enrolled in a lateral undergraduate degree program, i.e., the 5th Semester, are not eligible.