The University of Punjab, Pothohar Campus, located in Gujar Khan, is pleased to announce the admission test and schedule for the year 2023 -24. This announcement is for all prospective applicants who wish to apply for undergraduate programs . It is mandatory for all applicants to take the PU-Admission Entry Test, which is tentatively scheduled for November 4th, 2023.Here check the PU Admission test Eligibility Criteria , Test Categories, PU Test Venue, PU Admission form, How to Apply for PU Admission test 2023 .Last date for Online Registration of PU Admission Test is 30-10-2023
- Please note that candidates must apply separately for the Entry Test and Admission Form using the designated portals mentioned below. Kindly ensure that your application is unique and not plagiarized.
- Please be informed that admissions are only available for open merit seats, and no hostel facility will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for PU Admission Test
Students who have successfully completed their Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or an equivalent Grade 12 education are eligible to apply for the Admission Test.
PU Admission Test Categories
- Pre-Engineering (PU-E)
- Pre-Medical (PU-M)
- Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences (PU-AHS)
- ICS with Physics Combination (PU-CSP)
- ICS with Statistics Combination (PU-CSS)
- General Science (PU-GS)
- Commerce (PU-COM)
The admission test holds a 25% weightage in the overall merit calculation.
- For a comprehensive breakdown of the Admission Test and its marks distribution across all PU Admission Test categories, please visit: http://admissiontest.pu.edu.pk
How to Apply for University of the Punjab Admission Test
The PU Admission Test portal will be accessible from 8:00 am on October 22, 2023.
- To register for the Admission Test, visit http://admissiontest.pu.edu.pk and download the Fee Challan.
- The Fee Challan is exclusively available through the PU Admission Portal.
- The admission test fee is PKR 1500/-, which can be paid at any branch of HBL, UBL, or through Mobile Banking using 1Bill. Please note that the admission test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- To complete the application process, all applicants must upload an image of proof of payment on the portal.
It is important to note that both LAT and PU Admission Test are mandatory for admission to the LLB Program at the University of the Punjab.
PU Admission Test 2023-24 Online Registration
PU Admission Test Venue
Test Venue for the Admission Test will take place at one of the Affiliated Colleges of the University of the Punjab in Gujar Khan.
PU Admission Test 2023 online Registration last date
The deadline for online registration of the PU Admission Test is October 30, 2023. This deadline is important for prospective students who want to pursue higher education at PU. It is necessary for all interested candidates to meet this deadline to be considered for admission. By following the instructions and submitting a complete application, candidates can increase their chances of getting admitted to PU and starting their educational journey.
PU Admission form ( How to submit online)
The online application process is simple and user-friendly. Prospective students will be required to fill out an online application form with their personal and academic details. They will also need to upload scanned copies of their academic transcripts, passport-sized photograph, and National Identity Card (NIC) .Once the application has been submitted, students will receive a confirmation email with their application number and other important details. The admissions team will then review the application and notify the student of their acceptance status within a reasonable timeframe. To access the application forms, prospective students can
visit the official website of the Pothohar Campus at: http://admissions.pu.edu.pk
- Opening date for online submission of Admission forms : 22nd October 2023 at 08:00 A.M.
- Last date for online submitting the Admission forms :14th November 2023 at 11:59 PM.
PU Program Offered in Morning
|Department / Faculty||Programmes (1st Semester)||Duration||Eligibility Requirements|
|Business Administration / FBEAS||BBA (Hons.)||4 Years||Intermediate or Equivalent with minimum 55% marks|
|BS Commerce||4 Years||Intermediate or Equivalent with minimum 50% marks|
|Information Technology / FCIT||BS Information Technology||4 Years||Intermediate or Equivalent with minimum 55% marks in Maths/Computer Science|
|Law||LLB 05-Years Programs||5 Years||Intermediate or Equivalent with minimum 50% marks|