Ministry of Energy Petroleum division Jobs has announced in Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan. Applications are being invited from the candidates who are eligible and competent for the post. The department has announced following vacant positions of Senior Admin Officer, Senior Audit Officer, Senior Geologist, Geologist, Chemist, Establishment Officer, Laboratory Assistant and Lab Attendant. For this purpose The Department has authorized OTS Open Testing Service to receive the applications, issues roll no slip, conduct test from the candidates and provide final merit list. All the candidates who are having B.com, BS, BSc, MS and MSc degree they are able to apply for Ministry of Energy Petroleum division Jobs . All the candidates who are willing to apply they should fulfill their eligibility criteria and visit this site. OTS Application form is being provided at this site. Applicants can easily download application form from this site and also get how to apply procedure, roll no slip and further information below.
Pakistan The Pakistani government at the executive and federal level is the Ministry of Energy, Power division was created on 4 August 2017 following the creation of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural resources along with the Ministry of water resources. This ministry is divided into two sections, namely power and petroleum. The person in charge for Petroleum power is Petroleum secretary while power division is led by Power Secretariat. The power division is currently under the control of Hamza Azhar, who was appointed in April 17th 2021.
- Announced Date: 05 December 2023
- Last Date to Apply at 19 December 2023
Detail for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2023
- Name of Organization Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division
- Location Islamabad
- Who can apply? Male/Female
- Age Limit 40 Years
- Qualification Primary to Master
- Total Seats Multiple
- Salary Range 25000-90000 PKR
Vacancies Details of Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2023
Department Name: Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Lab Attendant (BPS-01)||Matric||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Energy Petroleum division Jobs
- Candidates who have a Matric or Primary or Middle qualification from a recognized institution.
- The applicant must have relevant work previous experience that is relevant to the application.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 30 years old
Ministry of Energy Petroleum division Jobs 2023 Application Form
Apply Online for Ministry of Energy Petroleum division Jobs
- Candidates who want to apply for Hydrocarbon Development Institute jobs they should visit this site
- First click the OTS Application From Download.
- Then Selecte the desired post application form an download it and take print.
- Candidates fulfill the application form carefully.
- Fulfilled application form should submit along paid challan and photographs and CNIC card copy to the prescribed Address: Manager Operations (HDIP) Open Testing Service Office # 01, Central Ave, Bahria Town Phase VI Phase 6 Bahria Town, Islamabad.
How To Apply for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs?
- The application form for applying is available for download at www.doe.gov.pk.
- The application form, along with any relevant documents, two passport-sized photos along with a copy of NIC is required to be sent to the address as listed below.
- Candidates can submit their applications online on the portal for national jobs i.e. njp.gov.pk.
- It is the Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division The last day to apply for employment is December 19, 2023.
- Only applications submitted online will be considered in the selection process.
- For more details, please go to our website for more information. pk.
Ministry of Energy Jobs Salary and Benefits
Every department strives to offer every facility to their employees , similarly the firm offers many benefits, including a great wage and development of internal abilities and the chance to work with professionals. Thus, working for the petroleum division in the ministry of energy job opportunities make you a professional. A list of the benefits is provided below.
Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Department of Explosives Jobs
You will find here the government jobs 2023 for the Ministry of Energy (Petroleum Division). This is because the Ministry of Energy Government of Pakistan (Petroleum Division) is seeking applicants to recruit staff to work in their Explosives Department.
The Explosives Department hires applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions in the department’s Regional Office Lahore.
- Skills development and growth
- Productive environment
- Effective and disciplined management
- Health security
- Free shelter facility
Ministry of Energy Contact Details
- Website www.mpnr.gov.pk
- Contact Number Phone: + (92-51) 9204206
- Fax: + (92-51) 9206416
- Email [email protected]
- Address 3rd Floor, A block Pak Secretariat Islamabad
Who is the Petroleum Minister from Pakistan 2023?
How many petroleum companies are in Pakistan?
In the present, 50 Companies which include 15 local companies and 35 Foreign work in Pakistan to discover and develop oil and additional natural resources.