FAST entry test result 2022 for BS, BBA, MS, and PhD announce officially. Candidates check out their FAST entry test results by email or ARN. Online, candidates can find their FAST University Entry Test 2022 and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd merit list. FAST University Admissions Entry Test for MBA and MS will be released on 25 August. MBA/MS result merit list will be announced on 25 July 2022 at 06:00 PM. Those candidates who pass the test with excellent marks are able for an interview so bring the essential and original documents along with you. Here you can get all details about FAST university. If you pass the entry test, you are admitted to FAST University. After complete preparation, attempt the entry test and get admission to FAST University.
About Fast University
Fast University Islamabad has more than 12 million students. It is located in Faisal, a community close to Greater Islamabad. Each campus offers the best education and leisure facilities: more than 11,000 students (nearly 25% female) and over 500 highly-trained staff. FAST-NU in Pakistan is a private university that is not for profit.
Three stops on the campus of Fast University Islamabad frequently use their stunning outdoor brickwork and beautiful marble domes. They are an excellent addition to the rich architectural history of Islamabad. These facilities include purpose-built, fully-air-conditioned school buildings complemented by educational support and other facilities related to calculating and architectural laboratories.
FAST Entry test result and merit lists 2022 1st 2nd 3rd lists
Fast Entry Test Result 2022 Merit List Check www.nu.edu.pk
FAST National University FAST-NU Admission results from 2022 and merit list of BBA, BCS MBA, and can view MCS programs online www.nu.edu.pk. Students interested in admission to Humanities, Natural Sciences, Software engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Management Sciences must wait until the final merit lists are available. Soon, the merit lists for all campuses in Karachi, Peshawar, Islamabad, and Islamabad will be available. These points will allow students to check their merit lists. Keep checking back for information on FAST University Merit List 2022.
The University FAST Entry Test Results in 2022
This university will not admit candidates who fail to pass the entrance exam. You can find the affirmation plan, application deadlines, and qualifications for confirmations here. When the authority is available, we’ll update this website with the FAST University merit lists for 2022.
FAST Merit Lists 2022
1st Merit Liste
Applicants who scored the highest marks in the entrance test or in the previous classes will prepare the merit list first. If your name appears on the Fast Entry Test Result, 2022 merit lists will confirm your admission. You will be admitted if your name is not on the merit list. The merit lists for the two and three lists are released.
2nd Merit List
After the first merit list is released, the second merit list will be published. Candidates not listed on the first merit listing must verify their identities on this merit list. Candidates who don’t meet the criteria of the merit lists are often included in the second merit list.
List of 3rd Merit
After the initial merit list is released, the second merit list will be made public. Candidates who didn’t appear on the first merit list can check their names using this merit list. If they do not meet the criteria of the merit list, will add them to the second merit list. Keep checking this page for the latest information about Fast Entry Test 2022 Merit List 1st-2nd, and 3rd.
Admission Schedule 2022 BBA & BSMBA, MS and PhD
|Admission Schedule 2021||BBA & BS||MBA, MS & PhD|
|Last date for Application Submission||01 July 2022||01 July 2022|
|Admission Tests||Jul 13, 2022||13 July 2022|
|Declaration of selected / Test Qualified Candidates||25 July 2022||25 July 2022|
|Interviews||(Financial Aid Applicants)||27 July 2022|
|Admission Formalities||Aug 01 – 12 (Mon – Mon)||Aug 01 – 12 (Mon – Mon)|
|Commencement of Classes||Aug 15 (Mon) 2022||August 15, 2022|
FAST Entry Test Total Marks
The test has 100 marks of FAST entry test. Passing the test requires at most 60 of these marks. The second Merit List will be published after the first Merit List admissions close on the 31st. Except for Lahore CS (CS), it has been noted that there is a second merit listing.
FAST Admissions Fall 2022
Register online to apply for admission. For Lahore, Related queries, contact [email protected]. The final selected applicants, waiting lists, self-finance merit lists, merit lists for reserved seats, and FAST University Admission merit lists will be sent here. This website has more information about the FAST-NU Entry Test Result and the Call List for Interviews with Candidates with Open Merit and Self Finance.
Fast University Islamabad Fee Structure 2022
AST-NU results for all BCS, BSIT, BSSE, MCS, MIT, BBA, MBA, and Ph.D. programs are available here. So, check this website for more updates.
|Programs||Fee Per Semester||Admission and Tuition Fees|
|BBA/BS||Rs. 93,000||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 6,300 per credit hr|
|MBA||Rs. 7,000 per Credit hr||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 7,000 per credit hr|
|MS/Ph.D||Rs. 7,000 per Credit hr||Rs. 15,000/ Rs. 7,000 per credit hr|
Where can I find the FAST merit list?
- Visit nu.edu.pk for the Undergraduate Programs Merit list at FAST-NUCES Lahore.
- Only undergraduate programmes have received merit lists (both NU and NTS).
- Candidates selected by NTS/NAT must submit their paperwork and payment by Mon.
Students, if you are having trouble checking the FAST University Merit List, please let us know. We’re here to help you.
FAST-NU 2022 Merit list
Classes will start in the spring/fall of 2022 on the main and satellite campuses at FAST UN University in Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, and Faisalabad. Candidates can use the FAST University merit list 2022 to determine their admission chances.
FAST Merit Calculator
Fast university merit calculator – However, it is unlikely that this will happen. Even if it does, it is very little, as last year when it went from 65 to 66.97. FAST University Software Engineering merit lists can find 2022 here.
FAST Entry Test Result 2022 and Merit Lists
Only Undergrad Programs have been given Merit Lists (NU & NTS).
|1st Merit List||2nd Merit List-cut off|
EE – 66-66.5
CV – 63.5-64
When admissions to the 1st Merit List have been completed, people will ask about the 2nd merit List. It will be available after the 31st. The 2nd merit lists are available for most campuses, except Lahore CS. However, the chances of 2nd merit being posted are very slim.
FAST Entry Test Marks
20% Analytical Skills and IQ
Basic Math: 10%
Adv. Math: 40%
Fast University Admissions 2022 Entry Test Result
FAST provided financial aid of Rs.60million for the above-mentioned educational programs. More than 2000 girls and boys have received financial assistance. Fast National University offers a top-notch graduate degree in computing to its students. This educational institution has helped 13,000 students fast obtain their computing graduate degrees. Many graduate students have made millions.
Note the following points when checking your result
- The type of test you applied will determine the result like NTS and Nu.
- Select means you have been selected to complete the degree program. Now you will need to bring your original documents and a bank draft. On the result page, you will see the amount of your bank draft. You will also get a letter, but do not wait. Sometimes due to address issues, letters may not arrive in time. So visit campus with your bank draft.
- Waiting means that you must wait until the next merit list is available
- You are not chosen and must apply next year.
- Fast does not offer spring semester admission. Those who are denied will need to apply for fall intake next year.
- In rare cases, people may not be able to leave their seats. No merit list for the respective degree program on campus will be available in such instances. The status of those still waiting will change to Not Selected in the next list.
Please note, dear students, that nu test marks are not the same as NTS marks
- Applying based on the nu-test, the aggregate will be calculated as follows 50% FSC Part 1 marks, 50% combined FSC Marks + 50% nu Test Marks. The aggregate will determine the merit list for nu.
- Each campus will determine cut-off merit if you apply based on NTS test scores. If a university decides that 72 is the cut-off mark, then all students who have scored 72 in NTS exams will be selected.
- The applicants will give separate merits based on NTS and nu tests. Because of the limited number of seats available for NTS students, NTS merit can be high.
The tuition fee must pay in full before the beginning of each semester. This fee is subject to change every year. The tuition fee for the academic year 2022 is as follows: Programs
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS (Accounting & Finance).
- BS (Artificial Intelligence)
- BS (Business Analytics).
- BS (Civil Engineering).
- BS (Computer Science).
- BS (Cyber Security).
- BS (Data Science).
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS (Financial Technology)
- BS (Robotics).
- Software Engineering BS
- Master of Business Administration
- MS (Applied Linguistics)
- MS (Artificial Intelligence)
- MS (Business Analytics).
- MS (Civil Engineering).
- MS (Computer Networks and Security).
- MS (Computer Science).
- MS (Data Science).
- MS (Electrical Engineering).
- MS (Management Sciences).
- MS (Mathematics).
- MS (Software Engineering).
- MS (Software Project Management).
- PhD in Civil Engineering
- PhD (Computer Science).
- Doctorate in Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Management Sciences
- PhD (Mathematics).
- Software Engineering PhD
Admissions for Fall 2022 are now available
- The Bank will send details after verifying the fee at the appropriate Test Center/Campus. This could take up to 2 working days.
- Schedule for your test after fee verification.
- Print you admit card.
- The required Test Center will be available on the date, and at the time you choose. To avoid inconvenience, try to arrive at the test centre no later than 30 minutes before the test starts.
- In case of any query, contact the nearest campus or email at [email protected]
- For Lahore, Related queries, contact this official web link [email protected] 2022.
- The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences FAST Islamabad Campus Admissions BBA, BS and MS in various programs
- Log in to www.nu.edu.pk to apply for admission. Follow the instructions. Visit the campus to verify documents, confirm admission eligibility, and confirm the test schedule.
- Please bring the following documents with you. Refer to the advertisement for further information.
All disciplines will announce the FAST entry test result and Merit Lists of MBA/MS on 25 July 2022, at 06:00 pm.
Contact Number and Adress
A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4
Tel: 111 128 128 or (051) 831 4100-29
Fax: (051) 410 0619
160, Industrial Estate, Jamrud Road Tel:03341128128, 03351128128, 03361128128
Fax: (091) 582 2320
Block-B, Faisal Town
Tel: 111 128 128 or (042) 516 5680-83
Fax: (042) 516 5232
|Chiniot – Faisalabad Campus||
Loonaywala Stop (9 Km from Motorway
Interchange) Faisalabad-Chiniot Road
Tel: (041) 111-128-128
Fax: (041) 260 7272
|Karachi City Campus||
Tel: (021) 439 0941-5
|Karachi Main Campus||
Shah Latif Town (on National Highway)
Tel: 111 128 128 or (021) 410 0541-6
Fax: (021) 410 0549