The “Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) Punjab 2023” is now being carried out in each and every one of the province’s municipalities by the Bureau of Statistics (BOS), which operates under the Planning and Development Board of the Government of Punjab in Lahore. The “Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) Punjab 2023” is now being carried out throughout all of the Districts in the Province by the Bureau of Statistics (BOS), Planning and Development Board of the Government of the Punjab in Lahore. We are currently accepting applications from applicants who meet the eligibility requirements outlined below to fill the position of Daily Wage / Work Basis Employee for a term of approximately one hundred working days or less.
|Posted on||October 15, 2023|
|Last Date||October 28, 2023|
|No. of Vacancies||233|
|Hiring Organization||Bureau of Statistics BOS Punjab|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Age Limit Maximum||30 Years|
Bureau of Statistics BOS Punjab Jobs 2023 Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria For BOS Job 2023
- Team Supervisor (Male): 15 Positions
- Enumerator: 170 Positions
- Measurer (Female): 48 Positions
- Qualifications: MA/MSc or BA/BSc
Check Also: Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs 2023
How to Apply BOS Jobs 2023?
To apply for Bureau of Statistics (BOS) jobs in Punjab in 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the BOS website at https://www.bos.gop.pk
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to ensure that you meet the qualifications.
- Download the application form from the BOS website or the job portal.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and complete information.
- Attach all the required documents, such as your resume, educational certificates, and CNIC.
- Submit the application form and documents online or by mail, as specified in the job advertisement.
- Wait for the BOS to review your application and contact you if you are selected for an interview.