The long wait is done; applications are now available for the YES youth Exchange Program 2022-2023. The last date for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration is 10 November 2022. YES is an entirely Funded Exchange Program for the United States of America. This program of the U.S. Department of State will pay for all expenses of selected applicants. Candidates from any region of Pakistan can apply for the Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship offered to students in high school. We urge all students at high school to take advantage of this Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA. The eligibility criteria, apply process complete and documents list is available here.
General Details for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration
- Host Country: United States of America
• Organization: US Department States
• Eligible Country: Pakistan
• Program Type: Fully Funded
• Program Duration: One Year
• Eligible Students: High School Students
• Application Deadline: 10th November 2022
- Funded By: Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Scholarships are financed by the Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
- Administered by:: In Pakistan in Pakistan, the YES Program is administered by the Society for International Education (SIE) in collaboration in collaboration with the Local U.S. Embassy and Public Affairs Office.
- U.S. Exchange Program Duration: One Year.
Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration 2022 Application form Eligibility and Last Date
Youth Exchange and Study YES
YES Youth Exchange and Study Program in the USA is an excellent opportunity for High School students. The length of the YES Youth Exchange Program is One Year. Yes, one Year! You’ve been warned that you can spend an entire year in America Free of Cost. Aside from that, participants will also receive a salary during the exchange program. Students in the 9th, 10th, and O Levels can apply for the YES Youth Exchange Program 2021-2022. To learn more about applying for Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange & Study (YES), go through the details below and use them according to the requirements.
The YES program 2023-24 is a program of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs to support the development and education of people while working with partners from other countries. Kennedy Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program are designed to help young people of diverse communities to develop their skills in innovation, knowledge, culture and sharing and to grow. The fully-funded exchange program for youth in the USA is designed to encourage international education partnerships and capacity building for individuals employing modern methods.
The aim of this most effective exchange program for young people within America USA is to assist skilled individuals in creating and implementing a variety of innovative programs that will help build a better future .MDCAT Registration 2022 Online Apply Last Date and Schedule
Program Benefits for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration
- There will be the following advantages given to selected applicants in the YES Youth Exchange and Study Program 2022-23:
Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA
- The host organization will take care of the entire cost of the selected candidates.
- Air Fare Tickets
- Accommodations during the course
- Free Meals
- The cost of visas will be paid for
- Tuition Fee
- A 125$ monthly stipend to cover expenses for living
Eligibility Criteria for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration
Candidates currently enrolled in 9th, 10thand O Grades can apply to the YES Youth Exchange Program 2021-2022. YES Youth Exchange Program 2022-2023 You must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- It is only the Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Students in the 9th or 10th levels may apply for the YES program.
- Age requirements: 15 – 17 Years
- The candidate must have obtained at minimum 60% marks in their exam.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English Communication Skills
- The applicant must have been to the USA after the application date.
- It is necessary to have Israeli citizenship and be able to provide an Israeli passport.
- You must not have an American passport.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and a dedication to promoting cross-cultural understanding.
- Must have a minimum mark of 80 across all previous year subjects. Overall average of 80 over the last three years, with no failures in any issues.
- Excellent English language ability; fluent in oral English proficiency.
- An agreement to be full-time students and attain a minimum “B” (80) average in an American high school.
- They desire to explore and develop a taste of the American style and be involved in the daily activities of their host family life.
- Willingness to take on the work themselves, such as making their beds, tidying up their rooms, doing laundry and ironing their clothes, and helping with other chores in the household.
The Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Program is in its 18. year of Israel is looking for 19 Arab citizens of Israel secondary school students to participate in the Study-in-the-USA program for high school students in 2022-2023.
Ineligibly to Apply
Members of the family members from Department of State employees: Family workers from Department of State employees Department of State whose official obligations include participation in an ECA Youth Programs Division exchange program will be barred from applying to the program.
Family members of employees in the private sector who are affiliated family members of ECA-funded grant implementers programs and Department of State contractors whose work responsibilities involve a specific programme funded by the ECA for youth exchange are not technically eligible for the program. Family members include spouses as well as dependent children.
Application and Selection Procedure for 2022-2023
Students who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for the award by submitting the principally request form at the in office. After the initial evaluation of applications and shortlisting, those selected are invited to participate in an ELTIS English competency test and write an essay task. Students are selected according to their application as well as their scores in the ELTIS test and interview. The ELTIS test tests non-native English listeners’ listening and reading comprehension skills. Students who succeed in passing the test and whose writings satisfy the English required for the test are invited to an individual and group interview.
After that, the selected students must fill out and submit the complete 24-page YES application. When you submit your complete YES application, applicants are evaluated and reviewed. After an evaluation and final review of the applicants and their applications, those chosen as YES finalists will be informed through the YES Program coordinator. The selected students will participate in an obligatory ‘Pre-Departure orientation’ course during the summer vacations before travelling to the USA.
How to Apply for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration?
- To fill out the YES Program 2023-24 application, select the Apply button via the official website.
- Students will be able to apply online.
- Students must sign an agreement between the parent and student that be signed by parents to send their children to the USA for a period of YES 2023-23.
- Students must fill out the initial applications by uploading all necessary documents.
- Make sure you write an email address that is correct, as students will be called for an interview if they are selected.
- The applicant must submit evidence of all necessary immunizations or special vaccinations when applying to be considered for a YES USA scholarship.
- The students must be able to agree to keep a B-grade at American Secondary Schools.
YES, Pakistan Application Last Dae
November 10 2022.
Documents Required for
The following documents are required during the application process are:
- Photocopy of Form B or birth certificate.
- A smart card that is issued by Nadra.
- Photographic copies of the three academic years’ results were verified by the school’s principal.
Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration Entry Test
Candidates who are shortlisted based on the application form will be informed of the entrance test.
Interview Call: Candidates who succeed in passing this test are notified via email and scheduled for an interview.
- After the successful interview, Candidates will be invited to sit for the IELTS test.
- The selection process will be based on evaluating the test mentioned above. The applicants will be informed of their final selection.
yes program application form 2022-23
You can download application form for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration is available at website of the organization. You can download application by online here.
The Future for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration.
Students will take part in a whole period of secondary school throughout America. United States, attending classes, labs, extracurricular programs and classes alongside their American peers. YES, students also participate in extracurricular activities that will enhance their education, such as youth leadership development and a civics education program and many other programs that help them help them gain a better knowledge of American culture through interactions with a variety of Americans. In addition, students involved are cultural ambassadors to their American host communities.
They will become valuable resources for Americans who interact with YES students, allowing them to understand their Arab culture. Through these intimate, real-time encounters, YES students can learn and teach and improve their English communication abilities.
Contact Details for Youth Exchange and Study YES Registration
Mobile Phone: 052-3590932 (Monday-Friday 16:00 -20:00)
E-mail: [email protected]