WASA Jobs 2023 has been released through the advertisement issued by Multan Development Authority MDA for various job openings. The deadline for submitting an application for government Multan Jobs today at WASA Water and Sanitation Agency Multan jobs is November 21st, 2022. We are covering the latest WASA Jobs 2023 openings within Multan for both trainees and veteran candidates. Candidates may send their applications to the Director of Administration or online through the Website: http://www.mda.gop.pk/. The candidates who are interested should meet the requirements and submit their applications. This is a great announcement that is great news for applicants for the WASA position job seekers in Pakistan. Apply now before the deadline.
Lahore Advancement Authority established Water and Sterilization Organization in 1976 to plan, improve, and maintain the water supply and sewerage systems in Lahore. To accomplish this task, different Directorates were established. The delivery of water to the interest is a fundamental component of this order.
The Overseeing chief of the Association of WASA oversees all activities and is supported by three representative Overseeing chiefs: DMD Money, Organization and Income, and DMD Activity and Upkeep. WASA has approximately 6200 representatives across all classifications. WASA earns income from the sale of water, sewerage, and spring.
WASA Jobs 2023 In Multan
WASA Jobs 2023 Vacancies List:
- Project Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Director Technical
- Deputy Director Finance
- Assistant Director Engineering
- Sub Engineer
- Account Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- AutoCAD Operator
- Director IT
- Office Boy
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
Water and Sanitation Agency WASA Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Water and Sanitation Agency WASA|
( Last Date)
|Qualification Requirments||ACCA / ACMA / Master / Bachelor / Intermediate / DAE|
|No of Posts||17|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||Director Administration WASA Shah Jamal Lahore|
Required Qualification & Experience
- BS / BSc Civil / Mechanical / Electrical
- BS / BSc Mechatronics
- BS / BSc Environmental Engineering
- BBA / B.Com
- DAE in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical
Relevant experience of between 2-5 years is required in addition to the above qualifications. Please refer to the advertisement notice for all details and instructions.
Jobs Salary & Benefits:
- Pick-up and Drop-off Service Available at No Charge
- Good salary
- Food is provided at no cost
- Scholarships are available to children
- Skilled and helpful management
- High-tech equipment
- Health care facilities
- Expert officers training
How do I apply for WASA jobs 2023?
These candidates are interested to join WASA but are unsure how to apply, where to submit their application, or what they should do with their CVs. We will take care of everything. Register now to submit your application. This will take you to the official website or online application page. After filling in the required information, your account will be created. They will then give you the date of the interview to shortlist candidates. If you pass the interview, you will be considered for the job. They will contact you within a few days.
Important Instructions about WASA Jobs 2023
- These posts are open to qualified candidates who follow the instructions in the advertisement:
- The job advertisement includes details about the positions, qualifications required, age limit, age relaxation, and required experience. It also contains instructions on how to apply for vacancies.
- Candidates who meet the criteria may submit their applications.
- Candidates are encouraged to carefully read the advertisement for further details.
- These vacancies are open to Pakistani Nationals and their parent domicile.
- These vacant positions are not open to foreign applicants.
- It is a good idea to apply immediately if you are interested, and not wait until the last date.
- Candidates must verify all documents and experience, including their CV, CNIC, Domicile, education, and any other certificates.
- For the test/interview, no TA/DA is allowed.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one job must submit separate applications.
- The competent authority can increase or decrease the number at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Interviews will only be given to short-listed candidates.
- Uncompleted applications or those received after the deadline date will not be accepted.
- When called for an interview, candidates should bring their original documents.
- 21 November 2023 is the last day for applications to be submitted.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for Government Jobs Multan Today at WASA Water and Sanitation Agency Multan is November 21, 2023.
- About 20% of the total are children of retired workers.
- For people with disabilities, the quota is 3%
- Minorities are subject to a 5% quota
- Females make up 15% of the total population.
Job Skills & Eligibility Criteria:
The following criteria must be met by candidates
- Short-listed candidates will be notified of the date and time for the interview. Bring original documents to the interview
- No matter how good they are overall, any candidate found ineligible at any stage or in any way shall be disqualified.
- WASA reserves all rights to cancel any post cited above, without giving reasons.
- We will not accept incomplete or late applications.
- Interviews will only be given to eligible candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the interview test will not receive TA/DA.
- Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA) Multan
- Bosan Road, Shamsabad Colony Multan, Punjab-60000, Pakistan
- Website: multan.punjab.gov
How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates must submit their application along with the required documents to the address given before the closing date.
Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
Interviews and tests are not permitted to be conducted with TA/DA.
Who will be called for the Test / Interview?
Interviews will only be given to short-listed candidates.
Late submission of form/application
All applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
What are the criteria for government employees?
All government employees should apply via the appropriate channel.