Government has announced the FIA Federal Investigation Agency jobs for the National Response Center for Cyber Crimes. FIA Federal Investigation Agency offered these jobs of following positions from BPS-01 to BPS-18. All the male and female candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they can apply for the offered jobs. The FIA has offered vacant posts of Deputy Director Investigation, Assistant Director Investigation, Assistant Director Forensics, Assistant Director Stress Counselor, Assistant Director Hardware, Assistant Director Network, Assistant Director Software, Technical Assistant, Assistant Legal Advisor, Cyber Crime Analyst, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Head Constable, Constable, Assistant Director Accounts, Office Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Dispatch Rider, Constable Driver, Electrician, Naib Qasid and Sweeper.
All the candidates who want to apply or have applied for such posts they should visit this site. Here we provide online FIA Jobs 2021 Test Roll no slips for the applicants. All the candidates can easily download their UTS FIA Jobs 2021 Test Roll No Slips by providing their CNIC number. Those candidates who could not able to meet the criteria they will never get the Roll no Slip. Here we provide how to download Roll No Slip procedure and further information.
UTS FIA Jobs 2021 Test Roll No Slips Download Online
Department Name: FIA Federal Investigation Agency
- Deputy Director Investigation
- Assistant Director Investigation
- Assistant Director Forensics
- Assistant Director Stress Counselor
- Assistant Director Hardware
- Assistant Director Network
- Assistant Director Software
- Technical Assistant
- Assistant Legal Advisor
- Cyber Crime Analyst
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Head Constable
- Assistant Director Accounts
- Office Superintendent
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Dispatch Rider
- Constable Driver
- Naib Qasid
How to Download:
- Candidates should visit this site and click the UTS FIA Roll No Slip button mentioned below.
- Candidates provide their CNIC No in the prescribed box.
- After providing the their CNIC No click the submit button.
- After clicking the Roll no slip will appear on the screen.
- Download the Roll No Slip and take print.