UOG Gujrat Admission 2023 Online Apply Last Date is mentioned here. Those interested in registering for the Annual Examination as a Private Student at the University of Gujrat can do so in accordance with the dates set forth in the university’s recently-issued Admission Schedule. Registration for UOG’s BA, BSc, MA, and MSC Annual Examination session 2023 has begun. Registration forms are currently being accepted from students who plan to sit for the University of Gujrat’s Annual Examinations as private students.
UOG online registration 2023
University of Gujrat UOG Registration form 2023 Online For BA/BSc/ADP at this page. The University of Gujrat UOG announced the registration schedule of private candidates for BA and BSc / Associates degrees program ADP for the 2023 annual exams. Students who wish to participate in the University of Gujrat UOG Registration 2023 as private students can now submit their registration forms.
UOG registration 2023
Students who want to take part in Associate degree exams can apply for registration by November 30, 2023. You can submit registration applications with a double fee between December 01 and December 15, 2023. December 30, 2023, is the last day to submit a triple application. As a single fee, the registration fee of PKR 3000/- can be paid as a challan to any branch at Punjab Bank for the University of Gujrat UOG Registration 2023.
UOG Admission 2023 Important dates
- Admission Start Date 25 October 2023
- Online Admission Open: 25 October 2023
- Deadline for the Submission on online application forms: 30-11-2023
- Deadline for the submission of hard copy of original application form: 30-11-2023
- Departmental Test / Interviews: January 2023
- Medical Examination for the reserved seats: January 2023
- Trails for reserve seats sports: January 2023
- Trails for reserve seats co-curricular: January 2023
- First Merit List for all programs: January 2023
- Deadline for Fee Submission for First Merit List: January 2023
- Second Merit List for all degree programs: January 2023
- Deadline for fee submission for second merit list: January 2023
- Third Merit List for all degree programs: January 2023
- Deadline for submission of third merit list fees: January 2023
- Commencement of classes for all degree Programs: January 2023
www.UOG.edu.pk online admission 2023
University of Gujrat (UOG) Gujrat has announced admission 2023 for Bachelor and Master level programmes BA, BSc, BBA, BS, MA, MBA, MSc, and Ph.D. in several fields. The University of Gujrat UOG offers autumn and spring 2023 admissions for bachelor and master degree programmes. The 2004-founded University of Gujrat UOG is a Pakistani state university. Gujrat University provides many degrees. UOG is currently well-established. UOG has sub-campuses in Lahore, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, and Narowal with all teaching facilities.
The University of Gujrat (UOG) admission 2023 due date, UOG admission form for private students, UOG spring admission advertisement & announcement, fee structure and prerequisites, admission form 2023, and complete admission procedure are shown here.
University of Gujrat Online Apply
Spring 2023 Gujrat University Admissions Calendar. Online registration has begun. The advertisement states the online application deadline. All UOG programme applicants must take the admission test. Apply for any programme till the deadline. Apply online via the official website. Online information about University of Gujrat UOG Admission 2023 Last Date, online application form, and more.
UOG registration form 2023
Private candidates can register with single fees for ADP (Associate Degree Programs) Arts/Science yearly exams 2023 at University of Gujrat starting 23-10-2023. Registration ends 30-11-2023.
UOG apply online
Private candidates can register with double fees from 1–15 December 2023. You can register for associate degree programmes with triple fee from 16-12-2023 to 30-12-2023. The application deadline has passed.
University of Gujrat UOG Fee Structure 2023
The University of Gujrat (UOG) offers various programmes with varied fees. Below are UOG’s most popular degree programme fees:
|BS (Banking & Finance)||Rs. 70000/-|
|BBA ( Four Years Degree program)||Rs. 70000/-|
|B.Com (Hons) Commerce Degree program||Rs. 70000/-|
|B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)||Rs. 70000/-|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||Rs. 76000/-|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||Rs. 76000/-|
UOG Fee structure 2023 for all programme admissions can be found in the university brochure or online. Here.
UOG Gujrat Admission 2023 Online Apply Last Date
Required Documents for University of Gujrat UOG Registration 2023
- Register with
- Certificates and Equivalence certificates for Matric, Intermediate, and BA/BSc levels
- Copy of the National ID Card
- Photograph of passport size
- Students who have received a degree from another university must provide the NOC of that university.
Syllabus for Regular and Private Students (Annual System)
- Computer Science
- English Fine Arts
- International Relations
- Islamic Study
- Pak Study
- Political Science
- Physical Education
A single fee of Rs.3000/ for registration 2023 will be paid. This money will be deposited at the Bank of Punjab via challan. You can deposit the registration fee as a draft by depositing the 3200 rupees bank draft. Include with your registration form attested copies of the matric, inter, and BA certificates and the CNIC and equivalence certificate.
The form can be obtained at the Bank of Punjab’s designated branches for only 30 rupees. The condition can also be downloaded from the university’s official website. A bank draft of 3200 rupees must accompany the downloaded form.
How to Join the Registration Form
Candidates must submit their academic credentials (matric, FA or BA), passport-sized photos, and the Gujrat University BA BSc private registration 2023 form. Candidates must include the NOC if they have taken an exam from another board of education than Punjab. The form must be filled out carefully, and all information should be correct. The deadline is set for the submission of the registration form. Candidates cannot submit it after that date.
Admission Requirements APPLY
You must have an Intermediate or 12 years of education from a recognized board of secondary education to be eligible for admission into the associate degree program. You can apply for admission to any College or University in Pakistan if you hold any of the above degrees. Each institute has its admission requirements. To pass the examinations for associate degree programs, candidates must be fluent in English.
BA Admission Private 2023
Students know HEC has closed the 2 Year BA Admission Private in Pakistan. BA Admission Private 2023 is not being offered by any college or university. HEC does not issue degrees to students admitted to BA programs. Avoid admission to the Old BA BSc Program, as these programs are unavailable in Pakistan. Students are strongly advised to apply for Associate Degree Program.
How to Apply for the University of Gujrat Online Admission?
ADP admission is possible in both public and private universities in Pakistan. Traditional methods are by hand. The latest is online. These steps apply for admission at any college or university as an ADP/ba.
- Visit the website of the college or university to which you wish to apply. Search for Gujrat University, for example.
- Select the admission section on the university website.
- Select an associate degree program (ADP).
- Some universities will ask for any email address, while others may ask for an account on the university’s website. Please enter your email address and password to create an account on a college or university website.
- Click on Profile to enter your details, such as the size of your most recent photograph (which may vary from 30kb up to 50kb).
- Send the completed form to us, and we will print it for you.
Contact Addess of UOG
- Address: Doctor Tahir Aqeel registrar of University
- Phone: (053) 3643112
- Website: www.UOG.edu.pk