University of Turbat Admission 2022″ is announced for session 2023. Candidates interested and eligible must apply via the proper channels and submit their applications before the closing date “of November 2023 “. Beyond the deadline date, applications will only be accepted on the due date. Candidates must submit their application in a proper procedure. First, read the advertisement below for the eligibility requirements and the terms and conditions of available programs. All the details regarding the University of Turbat Admission 2023 are mentioned on this page. Interested candidates get all information about the University of Turbat Admission.
Detail University of Turbat Admission
- Announced date: 14-October-2022
- Last date to apply on: 15 November 2023
- Institute: University of Turbat UOT
We discussed the required documents, so here’s a list of the documents needed to apply for Admission.
- Second result card (original)
- B-Form for the applicant who applied for Admission
- (CNIC of the applicant (In the event of a person who is above 18 years old)
- Father CNIC
- Character Certificate (Attested by the principal of the institution from which you took your secondary school)
- Domical of the applicant (With three copies attested)
- Three new photos of the applicant (Attested)
Eligibility Criteria for University of Turbat Admission
- Candidates must be Intermediate or at least the second division of any recognized institution.
- At minimum or a minimum of 45 % out of 100 marks total (or 2.00 in 4.00 CGPA in the previous degree from any institution that must be acknowledged through the Higher Education Commission.
- Test qualifying marks for Admission are 50%. Below the threshold of 50% is not considered eligible.
- Applicants must pass the entrance exam and be present in front of an Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee will be current to interview on the specified date and Time.
Online Apply Procedure
Candidates who wish to obtain the admission form can quickly get the paper. It is accessible in the administrative area of UOT. Admission forms can be obtained for a cost of Rs.300or less by visiting Habib Bank Limited, Turbat branch. The application must hand in at the admission office during working hours or on Time (09:00 a.m. until 02. p.m).
University of Turbat Admission 2023 Late Date,Fee Structure
University of Turbat UOT Admission Test Date
Stay tuned to our website to stay informed about the UOT admission schedule for spring/fall admission policy, self-financing online registration fees, eligibility criteria and merit list and prospectus, entry Test schedule, scholarships faculty, rankings prospectus, hostel and Courses and courses programs.
How to apply for University of Turbat Admission?
Candidates will receive an admission form and apply for admission Check the link and apply online. The admission fee is Rs 300, and you must pay this amount. It is crucial to get the admission form through the University administrative block. You should carry the complete application along and fill out the admission form at that.
Programs University of Turbat Admission
University of Turbat Undergraduate Admissions
- BBA in Business
- Administration BEd
- BS in Computer Sciences
- BS Chemistry
- BCOM Commerce
University of Turbat Graduate Admissions
- MA Political Science
- MBA Executive
- MA Balochi
- MCOM Master
- Computer Science (MCS)
- MA Economics
- MA Education
- MA English
Bachelor / Undergraduate Courses by University of Turbat Admission Fee Structure 2023
|Degree – Course||Duration||Fee/Year|
|BS – Balochi Admission||4 Years||16000|
|BS – Biochemistry Admission||4 Years||24000|
|BS – Biotechnology Admission||4 Years||24000|
|BS – Botany Admission||4 Years||24000|
|BBA – Business Administration Admission||4 Years||18000|
|BS – Chemistry Admission||4 Years||24000|
|B.COM – Commerce Admission||2 Years||18000|
|BS – Computer Science Admission||4 Years||24000|
|BS – Economics Admission||4 Years||18000|
|ADE – Education Admission||2 Years||17800|
|BS – English Admission||4 Years||24000|
|BS – History Admission||4 Years||18000|
|LLB – Law Admission||5 Years||43520|
|BS – Political Science Admission||4 Years||18000|
|BS – Sociology Admission||4 Years||18000|
Masters MA MSc Programs and courses by UOT Turbat Fee Structure 2023
|Degree – Course||Duration||Fee/Year|
|MA – Balochi Admission||2 Years||18000|
|M.Sc. – Chemistry Admission||2 Years||28000|
|M.Com. – Commerce Admission||2 Years||18000|
|MA – Economics Admission||2 Years||18000|
|MA – Education Admission||2 Years||18000|
|MA – English Admission||2 Years||18000|
|MA – Political Science Admission||2 Years||18000|
You must take the entry test for Admission to this institution. Your 50% score will be determined by this entrance test, while the remainder 50 merits will be determined based on the marks you score in intermediate and secondary.
University of Turbat Merit List 2023
Interested candidates can download the admission forms, the fee schedule, and the announcement from the page provided below. The merit lists for the entrance test, along with waiting lists, will be available simultaneously on the campus of the University of Turbat.
Who can apply
Candidates wishing to gain admission into this institute must examine these eligibility criteria before applying. It is possible to apply for admission if you’ve got at least 45% marks in your previous classes. It is even if it’s the only requirement for use; the merits will be determined when all applicants will have applied.
University of Turbat Contact Number
- Phone Number: 92-852-414498
- Fax :92-852-414498
- Official Website: www.uot.edu.pk/
- Address: University of Turbat, Airport Road, Overseas Colony, Turbat.