The University of Mianwali is offering admission to BS undergraduate programs for the 5th semester of spring session 2023. The last date for the University of Mianwali Admission 2023 is 12th January 2023. Admission forms, Fee Challan & Advertisement, eligibility requirements, apply procedure completely are accessible on the Website www.umw.edu.pk and also being dispatched over here. In addition, students considering applying to the University of Mianwali Admission 2023 can now apply. The students who apply to the University have to meet the admission requirements. Also, the full schedule of merit lists will be published on an ongoing basis, and self-financing are expected to submit their information in the form below. The courses offered by them will be listed here. Check them out and then apply for University of Mianwali Admission 2023. Candidates can complete their applications at the Admission Office, University of Mianwali, or mail them via post at the following address: Admission Office, University of Mianwali.
Admission Schedule for University of Mianwali Admission 2023
The administration announced the full admission schedule. The student’s admission schedule instructions can be found on this webpage.
- Last Date to Apply: 12 January 2023 till 04:00 PM
- Hifz e Quran Test: 17/18 January 2023
Display of First Merit Lists for Regular:
- 1st Merit List: 24 January 2023
- 2nd Merit List: 02 February 2023
- 3rd Merit List: 08 February 2023
- Commencement of Classes: 13 February 2023
Display of First Merit Lists for Self-Support:
- 1st Merit List: 15 February 2023
- 2nd Merit List: 21 February 2023
- 3rd Merit List: 27 February 2023
- Commencement of Classes: 27 February 2023
University of Mianwali Prospectus 2022
The prospectus for admission to the University of Mianwali is a basic document of information with no legal significance. It will not be binding for the University in any way. An effort has been made to verify the accuracy of the information. However, mistakes and mistakes are not considered to be a problem. The regulations, rules, policies, fees, and the nature of courses contained in this document can be changed at any time without notification or obligation. All admissions to the University of Mianwali are subject to the satisfaction of the requirements of the students. Likewise, admissions that do not follow the institution’s regulations will be canceled, regardless of time spent and the progress made in studies or academics. Prospectus: Download Online
University of Mianwali Admission 2023 BS 5th Semester Apply Online
General Instructions for Applicants
- The applicants should ensure that all the necessary details have been correctly provided to be eligible for the program.
- The applicant will not be able to alter their application after it has been the application is submitted.
- If you wish to apply for several academic programs, the student must submit a second application using a different application.
- When the deadline has passed, the list of programs will be posted on the notice board and the WebsiteWebsiteWebsite of the University.
- The applicants must present their original terminal degree or DMC application form and copies of each academic credential, CNIC (Applicant, Father, or Guardian) on a stamp paper of at least Rs. 100 or more.
- The relevant department at the time the admission.
- The authenticated and valid certificate for Hafiz-e- Quran must be in the admission application. If not, there will be no credit. Furthermore, the applicant must be able to pass the Hafiz-e-Quran test administered by the authority responsible Committee of the University.
- The admission of disabled people will be handled by a Committee that is formed to decide the degree of disability for the applicant. The department will forward the disabilities of disabled students to the relevant Committee. The student is declared eligible following verification by the concerned Committee and having an official disability certificate issued by the relevant authority.
- The employees of the University of Mianwali seeking admission to any graduate or undergraduate program must provide a NOC before the deadline for submitting forms.
- The admission of candidates who seek additional marks based on the criteria of Hifz is processed according to the following procedure:
- Candidates seeking additional marks or fee concessions based on the criteria of Hifz will be eligible for these concessions when they have submitted the Hifz Certification issued by the Committee on Hifz at the University of Mianwali before the last date for admissions.
- The possibility of earning additional points and fee concessions only applies to Undergraduate and graduate programs.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mianwali Admission 2023
- Admissions are made according to merit, following the criteria established by the Admission Committee from time to time and following the conditions. 75% of seats are allocated according to merit, and 25% of seats are reserved for students (BA/BSc/BCom and others) of the University of Mianwali on merit for MA/MSc/MCom/MBA, etc. Regular courses.
- Preference for admission to the Graduate and Undergraduate classes will be determined by the year of graduation, beginning this year.
- Admission criteria for preferential admission to other classes not listed above will be made public when it is determined by the Admission Committee and approved by the Vice-Chancellor. However, admittance to those classes will be subject to these rules.
- Only those students who have completed FA/FSc, BA/BSc (Pass or Honors), or an equivalent exam are eligible to be admitted to the next classes.
- The merit test should be conducted by the terminal degree.
- Any student who was expelled, rusticated, or whose admission to any Department was barred for any reason at any time throughout their academic career is not accepted into any course without the approval of the Vice-Chancellor based on the recommendation of the Chairperson/charge responsible and Director of Student Affairs.
- The office of the Director of Students Affairs will circulate a complete list of the students in every department against whom any form of disciplining action was taken.
- The admissions of all these students will be determined according to regulations
- Any student over the age of 26 (26) years at the date of the acceptance of applications for admission will not be permitted to graduate courses.
- Students seeking admission after passing the intermediate or equivalent exam in any discipline of the University are Twenty-four (24) years.
- Age limitation does not apply to the following students: A) spouse of an employee of the University seeking admission against the reserved seating. B) Employees of the University. C) Army Personnel.
University of Mianwali Fee Structure 2022
Mianwali University’s fees are affordable. Candidates can pay the fees of WMU without difficulty. The candidates who have been shortlisted need to pay the fees following the course they want to pursue. It is the Bank of Punjab that is nominated to collect UMW fees. Make sure to use only UMW-approved fee challans. Candidates can pay the fees at any bank branch in The Bank of Punjab. Fee Structure: View Here
University of Mianwali Admission 2023 Application Form
Interested students can get admission forms from the University of Mianwali’s admissions office and Habib Bank Limited Zaka Center Mianwali Tehsil’s Headquarters (Isa Khel & Piplan) HBL branches. Admission kits cost just 500 rupees. Candidates are required to complete the application at the admission office at the University of the HBL Zaka Centre Mianwali branch by the time frame of due. Application Form Download Online
How To Apply For University of Mianwali Admission 2023?
- First Download Application Form
- Now, Download Challan Form
- Complete the Admission Form fully and include attested photocopies of the necessary documents.
- Attach the Rs 100 Affidavit (Sample on Website) to the Admission Form.
- Submit Fee Challan to the Bank of Punjab and attach the “Admission Form Copy” along with the Admission Form
- Submit the Admission Application Form, Fee Challan, and Affidavit along with attested copies of the documents or mail them to the Admission Cell of the University of Mianwali up to 12 January 2023 (04:00 pm).
- Fill out the admission form with care. Ensure all the required information has been completed correctly on the form since applicants will not be allowed to modify the application after it has been submitted.
- The candidate must complete the new form if you want to apply for a different program.
- After the last day for submission of applications, program-specific merit lists are published in the university office.
- At the time of admission in 2022, candidates must provide their original documents for education and application form, as well as copies of their educational testimonials and CNIC (Applicant and Guardian) within the department of their choice.
- A stamp-paper affidavit with a minimum of 100 rupees will be needed.
- Specimens can be found on the application forms.
University of Mianwali Admission 2023 Last Date
The University of Mianwali has announced admissions for the fall session. Also, the final date for admission is 12 January 2023. In the event of a delay, no admission application will be accepted.
Entry Test For the Admission to UMU
The university will conduct an entry written test for HIifz e Quran students on 17 and 18 January 2023. It is mandatory to pass the entry test to get enrolled in UMW. The test method is in the following manner: Hifz tests are held three days before the deadline for filling out admission forms. The test schedule, as well as the dates, timings, and location for the test, are stated in the advertisement and the prospectus.
University of Mianwali Merit List 2023
The Chairperson’s office Hifz Committee shall prepare and transmit an inventory of all participants in the test and state their scores as either pass or fail to the admissions office Committee. Merit Lists will be posted on the notice boards of the concerned departments and the WebsiteWebsiteWebsite of the University. Merit Lists: Check Online
Merit Criteria for University of Mianwali Entry Test Admission
The University will decide the merit based on percentage. Suppose the percentage does not accompany the candidate’s official transcript. In that case, it’s the responsibility of the applicant to provide proof of the percentage (duly confirmed) by the institution they attended previously before the date. Suppose there is an unofficial tie among two or more applicants with equal merit. In that case, the merit of each candidate will be determined based on their age, and the older candidates will be given priority over those who are younger. The University of Mianwali determines the merits based on percentage. If the percentage has yet to be given on the candidate’s degree/mark sheet/transcript, then the student’s responsibility is to bring the percentage certificate. This percentage certificate needs to be verified by the previous institution before the last date for applying for admission in 2022 at the University of Mianwali.
Scholarship for University of Mianwali
As University of Mianwali Admission 2023 is open, the students can apply through scholarship aid. Mianwali University helps poor and deserving students to continue their education. The cost of higher education is high, which is why UMW offers various scholarships. The award’s main purpose is to assist gifted and genius students financially. HEC and other departments offer the opportunity to award scholarships for BS students. Both boys and girls receive scholarship money at Mianwali University.
Latest Advertisement for University of Mianwali Admission 2023
The candidates can view advertisements on the official website of the university. It is also available in this article. Click Here
Download Fee Challan for University of Mianwali Admission 2023
University of Mianwali Admission 2023 Affidavit: View Here
Contact Details of UMW
Phone: +92 459 920270 Ext 102/ 0459920270
Fax: + 92 459 920271
Is the University of Mianwali Admission 2023 open?
Yes, admissions are open at UMW for BS 5th semester.
What is the last date for University of Mianwali Admission 2023?
12 January 2023.