The specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department provides the community with high-quality healthcare services through effective, efficient, equitable, culturally appropriate, and economical. Medical Education Department Punjab invites applications to hire Teaching and Medical Staff to be posted in the Colleges/Universities working under SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs in Punjab. For these SHC and Medical Education Department Punjab jobs, interested Male and Female candidates can apply from across the region through the procedure defined by the organization.
SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs
|Posted on:||19th January 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Relevant Qualifications, MBBS, Nursing Diploma|
|Last Date:||February 02, 2023|
|Company:||Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Punjab|
|Address:||Additional Secretary, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, 11-A Lawrence Road, Lahore|
SHC & ME Department Punjab Jobs 2023
Several new job openings have recently been announced in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Posts. That is a great opportunity for those who reside in Punjab. The Express Newspaper distributes these advertisements for jobs.
To be eligible for Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department positions, your qualifications must include FCPS, MS, MCPS, and MBBS. For these positions, the age limit for you should be between the ages of 22 and 55. After completing your requirements, you can apply for these positions.
SHC And ME Department Punjab Jobs Apply Online
- Interested candidates can apply online at https://adhoc-shcme.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk before the closing date.
- You should submit attested copies of education and experience certificates, two recent passport-sized photographs of residence certificates, and CNIC with your online form.
- All applicants must fill in their application on online portals before 02.02.2023 at midnight. Detailed instructions are provided for filling out applications through the portal online for the benefit of applicants.
- Only complete applications are considered and accepted with notification.
SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Apply Online For 1119+ Vacancies
Bachelor’s degree, relevant qualifications, MBBS, Nursing Diploma degree is the minimum requirement to be eligible for this SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs for female-male applicants.
- Age Limits:
According to the Laws of Pakistan, the age limit for a person is between 18 and 35 years. Government of Pakistan Law.
Both Female and Male Candidates can easily Apply for SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Job.
- Required Education:
The candidates who want to join this job must have Bachelor’s Degree, Relevant Qualifications, MBBS, and Nursing Diploma degree are required to be able to apply to this job, whether for female or male candidates.
- Total Vacancies:
(1119+ Jobs (1119+) are open (119+ Vacancies) are available SHC in addition to Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs 2023
- Basic Salary Package:
PKR 35000 – 45000, the Salary package for SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs, follows Government of Pakistan rules.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A hard copy that is not delivered via post or handed in by hand will be accepted.
- The candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for an interview for this job.
- Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates of both genders who reside in Punjab Province in Punjab are qualified to apply.
- Before the deadline, candidates interested must submit an application along with the required documentation to the address listed below.
- They will accept no TA/DA to take the test or interview for SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs.
- Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted to arrange an interview for SHC And Medical Education Department Punjab Jobs.
- Applications submitted before the deadline should be considered.
- The employees of the government must make an application through the appropriate channels.