School Education and Literacy Department Jobs 2023 announced for literacy and non-formal basic education. The literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department, Government of Punjab has posted teaching jobs in 5 districts in Punjab. These districts include Bahawalpur, DG Khan (Taunsa included), Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, and Rajanpur. These School Education and Literacy Department Jobs for teaching are open to prospective teachers. The contract will last for a year. Anyone interested in applying must apply online. The deadline will be 20th November 2023. School Education and Literacy Department Jobs 2023 was announced in the advertisement and applicants from eligible candidates are required to use the prescribed application form. For these Latest Government of Punjab Jobs applicants who are eligible from all over the world can apply using the process set out by the company and are eligible to receive these jobs in Pakistan in 2023 after completing the selection process.
General Overview of School Education and Literacy Department Jobs
- Age Limit: 18 Years & Above
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Qualification: Intermediate or Higher Education
- Domicile: Punjab
- Salary of Potential Teacher: 12,500/-
- Education: Intermediate | Bachelor | Master
- Vacancy: Multiple
- Posted On: November 1, 2023
- Job Type: Punjab Government
- Company: School Education Department Punjab
- Location: Punjab
- Last Date: November 20, 2023
- Experience: Fresher
- Testing Service: Self
School Education and Literacy Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online
How to Apply for Literacy Department Jobs
- Check out the Literacy Department Official website to enroll online.
- For other details read the given advertisement and visit http://literacy.punjab.gov.pk/.
- Online applications are being accepted at http://literacy.punjab.gov.pk.
- By November 20th in 2023, applicants need to complete their applications online.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after closing office hours on the deadline for application submission are not considered.
- Candidates who are eligible or shortlisted will be invited to take a test or interview.
- No TA/DA is paid for taking part in a Test or Interview.
School Education and Literacy Department Jobs-literacy.punjab.gov.pk
The latest job openings in The Punjabi administration’s Department of Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education for the year 2023 were announced through their official website. Punjab Education Department Teacher Jobs Announcement 2023 is the title we chose to use for the Punjab Education Department Job Openings. Candidates of both genders and women who fulfill the qualifications are invited to submit applications for teacher jobs in Punjab. Transgender people are eligible to apply. Teachers are hired on a temporary, honorary, or contract basis for one year (extendable based on satisfactory performance). Check also Ministry of Commerce Jobs 2023 Islamabad Apply Online Latest Advertisement
Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department
The latest Government Jobs Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department announced the latest announcements for various positions. If you’re looking for jobs in the Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department then go through this article until the close.
Eligibility Criteria for School Education and Literacy Department Jobs
- Age Limit is 18 thirty years and 5 years of relaxation is allowed according to the policy of government.
- Candidate should include a photocopy of the testimonials, such as CNIC Domicile, CNIC photos, and Educational Certificates.
- Candidates are required to bring Original Documents during the interview time.
- If a candidate is already a member of the Government Service then they must apply using the correct channel.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted are invited to an interview and test.
- The current quota of 15 percent women and 5% for minorities Disabled, and 5% will be maintained following the rules.
- Govt Official Department can cancel the vacancies, and increase or decrease them at any time.
- Transgender people are also able to use it.
Education Department Jobs Last Date Application Form
To download a form, the candidate will go to the department’s website at www.literacy.punjab.gov.pk
Test and Interview Schedule
- The department will conduct a self-test which is necessary to be passed to qualify for the job.
- An interview or test will only be conducted with the candidates who have been shortlisted.
- For one (01) year, a teacher shall be appointed only on a part-time/time-bound/honorary/contract basis (extendable on satisfactory performance)
- A suitable size room is prepared with the help of a chosen instructor to form the center’s foundation.
|Hiring Organization||Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education
|Jobs Location||Intermediate to Masters|
|Education Requirements||Intermediate to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Address||Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education
Department Punjab, Lahore
Contact Details of Literacy Department
Address: Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department 5th Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road, Falah Building Road, Garhi Shahu, Lahore
Email: [email protected]
FAQs for School Education and Literacy Department Jobs
How to submit the application form for School Education and Literacy Department Jobs?
The candidates who are interested in applying should send the application forms along with the necessary documents to the address given by the deadline.
Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
There is no TA/DA that can be accepted during the test and interview.
Who will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be called for an interview.
What is about Late submission of forms/applications?
Applications that are received after the deadline are not considered.
What are the criteria for government employees for School Education and Literacy Department Jobs?
Government employees should apply for jobs through the proper channels.