Ramzan 2023 Atta Subsidy Registration Online By CNIC at this page or official site. The Prime Minister Ramadan Relief Package 2023 (5566 Ehsaas Rashan Program or BISP Rashan Package 2023) supports aid to poor Benazir Income Support Program families throughout Ramadan. BISP recipients would benefit from this Punjab Ramzan Relief Program 2023’s special subsidy on 19 basic food products. Ehsaas Rashan Program 5566 allows low-income families to buy these 19 food items at a discount. BISP participants can take advantage of the Prime Minister Ramzan Relief Package 5566 Scheme (Ramzan Rashan Program Utility Store) by emailing their CNIC number to 5566 to receive a one-time password (OTP).
Ramzan 2023 Atta Subsidy Registration Online
Candidates participating in BISP must have a valid computerized CNIC Number in order to join in the 5566 Ramzan Relief Package 2023 (5566 Punjab Ramzan Relief Package or Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023). Candidates for the BISP must send a text message to 5566 with their valid CNIC in order to enroll in the 5566 Ehsaas Rashan Program. A one-time password (OTP) will then be issued to their registered number, allowing them to obtain the 19 necessary item subsidies available under the 5566 Prime Minister Ramzan Package 2023 or the 5566 Ehsaas BISP Rashan Program 2023.
- Atta (Flour): Rs.400/- per 10 kg
- Sugar (Cheeni): Rs.70/- per kg
- Ghee: Rs.300/- per kg
- Masala or Spices: Rs.10 subsidy
- Drinks or juices: Rs.30 subsidy
- Dates or Khajoor: Rs.50 subsidy
- Basin: Rs.50 subsidy
- Rice or Chawal: Rs.25 subsidy
- Cooking Oil: Rs.25 subsidy
- Pulses or Dalain: Rs.20 subsidy
- Tea or Chae: Rs.100 subsidy
- Milk or Doodh: Rs.30 subsidy
Eligibility Criteria for Free Atta Scheme Registration
Those earning under Rs 60,000 would receive free flour bags under the Atta program relief package. According to the Benazir Income Support Program, PSPA and already-registered Pakistanis are eligible. A household can acquire three sacks of 10 kilogram flour free during Ramadan with an ID card.
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident to vote.
- You either don’t make much money or can’t get work.
- Have a family size that is appropriate for eligibility
See also: Ehsas Ramadan Rashan Package 2023 8070
Ramadan 2023 Ata Subsidy App
Ehsaas 8070 Registering for the Atta website and support center is free of charge. Throughout the course of Ramadan, the government of Pakistan implemented a number of relief initiatives aimed at assisting the most vulnerable segments of society who have been affected by the ongoing plague. One example of this type of program is 8070, which is also the code for the Free Atta initiative. Eligible households can receive three 10-kilogram sacks of flour at no cost. The signup date was March 15th, 2023. The sign-up process for the Atta Plan has been simplified thanks to the development of an online registration portal.
Ramzan Rashan Package on 19 items 2023
The following procedure will be utilized to obtain a subsidy for the 5566 Prime Minister Ramzan Relief Package/5566 Ehsaas Rashan Program:
- Candidates must produce an original and valid CNIC to register a single household for either the 5566 Ramzan
- Relief Package or the 5566 Ehsaas Utility Store Package.
- It’s also a requirement that they participate in the Benazir Income Support Program, or BISP.
- Sending a text message from your mobile phone to the number 5566 with your valid CNIC included is all that’s
- required to sign up for the 5566 Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Program.
- Candidates should hang on to their digital receipts after making purchases.
- The PSQCA will be used to assess the quality of all products.
- In addition to the 19 products included in this package, citizens can qualify for subsidies on hundreds more.
- The start date of this deal is the 28th of Shaban, or March 21, 2023.
See also: Ehsas Rashan Portal 2023 Check Online CNIC
Ramzan 2023 Atta Subsidy Registration Online By CNIC
8070 Ata Registration Online 2023 By SMS
Send the following information to 8070 from the registered mobile, in the format specified: You can receive a free 10-kilogram ATA from any of the nearby utility outlets, PSPAs, registered stores, or truck points by typing ATTA>CNIC No# and sending that to 8070.
See also: 8123 Online Registration Check By CNIC Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023
8070 Free Atta Scheme Registration By CNIC At official Website
Ehsaas online registration is easy. Sign up for the 8070 Free Atta Scheme online:
- Step 1: Visit the 8070 Free Flour Scheme website, https://atmapunjab.gov.pk/. Click Here
- Click “Register Now” on the homepage.
- Step 3: Enter your name, CNIC, phone number, and address.
- Step 4: Upload a recent passport-size photo and a CNIC scan.
- Step 5: Click “Submit” to register.
Ata Subsidy punjab gov pk
Free Flour Scheme Registration in Ramadan 2023: Ata Subsidy punjab gov pk App Online Application, Newest Date, Start, Punjab Govt web page, and all other data will be revealed by Punjab Govt Today. Muslims fast, pray, and ponder throughout Ramadan. Spiritual renewal and God-connection occur during this period. Many households struggle to afford groceries during Ramadan. Many governments grant the Free Atta Subsidy 2023 during Ramadan to reduce this strain. This article discusses the government’s free flour subsidy for Ramadan 2023 and its effects on Muslims.
What is Free Atta Scheme in Pakistan?
During the holy month of Ramadan, the price of flour is subsidized by the government through a scheme called the Government Free Flour Subsidy. The subsidy is meant to reduce the cost of flour, which is a staple in many Muslim countries. In order to help families get the food they need to break the fast, a temporary free flour subsidy is routinely provided, typically during Ramadan.
During the holy month of Ramadan, the Punjab government offers subsidized prices on critical food goods through the Ramadan Ata Subsidy Punjab Gov PK program. Around two million families in Punjab will benefit from the program, and the digital platform will increase accountability and improve usability. Those who have registered through the app can receive discounted prices on staples like bread, sugar, and ghee.