Online download Punjab Excise Taxation and Narcotics OTS Roll No slips from this site below. Punjab Excise Taxation and Narcotics OTS Roll No slips is uploaded over here for all the applicants who applied for the offered jobs. Punjab Excise Taxation and Narcotics has invited application forms from the eligible and competent candidates through OTS Open Testing Service. OTS has the authority to conducts test for the department. OTS also issues roll no slips, declares results, announces final merit list. OTS Roll No Slip and Test dates for the written test will be available at this page. All the applicants should visit this page to get full detail about the OTS Roll no slip, test dates, test syllabus and preparation. Candidates can download their roll no slip by providing their CNIC number in the prescribed box. Candidates who applied for the job should know that only those candidates will get roll no slip who fulfill the criteria. Eligible candidates will be rejected by the authority. OTS Roll No Slip for the written test is given below.
OTS Punjab Excise Taxation and Narcotics OTS Roll No slips 2021 Download Online
All the candidates who fulfill the criteria can easily download their OTS roll no slip from the this page below. Applicants will get how to download OTS roll no slip procedure, test date, time, syllabus, preparation and interview schedule over here. Candidates are advised that they should keep their OTS roll no slip safe because without roll no slip the authority will never allow you to appear in the examination. The Roll No Slip contains very important and necessary information about the test, candidates and interview. Applicants should download their roll no slip by following the instructions.
How to Download Roll No Slip:
- Applicants should click the link which is given below.
- After click the link a new page will open on your computer screen.
- You should enter your CNIC number in the prescribed box and check your application status.
- The roll number will appear against each post on which you have applied.
- Open your desired post.
- After this a new page will open and asks you to enter your CNIC number to download your roll no slip.
- After providing CNIC number the roll no slip will appear on the screen.
- You can download your slip and take print.