Online applications are open for admission into Danish schools in Punjab. So interested candidates can apply online for Danish Schools Admissions into the class of VI. Danish School has opened applications for admission into the sixth grade on merit open and self-finance seats. Interested parents can obtain admission forms for 2023 children at the office of your local Tehsil. The last date to submit admission forms is December 25, 2022, at 09:00 AM. A quota of 2 percent has been reserved for students from other provinces, and 10% of the test will be conducted on a self-financing basis. Danish Schools Admissions application form, Deadline, Admission Test, Result, Entry test dates for form submission, the eligibility criteria online, and application for merit list are described here. The latest advertisement for Danish Schools Admissions is available here.
Admission Schedule for Danish Schools Admissions
- Closing Date for Admissions: December 25, 2022, at 09:00 AM
- Test Date: December 25, 2022, at 12:00 AM
- Merit List Display: Announced Soon
- Commencement of Classes: Not Announced Yet
Punjab Danish School System
Danish Schools Admissions are open for a session of 2023. Danish schools were the brainchild of the Chief Minister for Punjab, Mian Mohammed Shahbaz Sharif. They were founded to provide a high-quality education for the bright children of the middle class. The schools are run by local communities promoting education in remote Pakistan areas. The program was initially started for children who belong to the most disadvantaged classes of society. Still, the government has allocated some seats for students paid to pay for the expenses of the institutes. This school chain was set up in 2009. This School was set up with a total of seven schools for boys and two girls.
The School started its journey in Dera Ghazi Khan, and hence they ended up in Hasilpur and later in the town of Bahawalpur. They have now established their School at Bahawalnagar. The School’s administration is based on a special act created specifically for these schools, namely the Danish Schools Act. This School has been providing its students with a high-quality education with highly skilled faculty and staff. Students graduate with the highest scoring grades.
Punjab Danish Schools Admissions 2023 6th Class Last Date Apply Online
Silent Features of Danish School System Punjab
Every School has its purpose-designed spacious buildings. The emphasis is on character and character development. All day-long schooling is provided in all Danish schools. Danish schools have modern facilities for students.
- Art Club
- Co-Curricular Activities
- IT Facilities
- Prayer Halls
- Science Club
- Sculpture Club
- Smart Classes
- Load Shedding Free Environment
- Fully Equipped Computer Labs
- Highly Trained and Enthusiastic Staff
- Lush Green Play Grounds
- Fully Decorated Class Rooms Equipped with Electronic Boards
List of Danish Schools in Punjab
|List of Danish Schools|
|5||R. Y. Khan(Boys)||R. Y. Khan||2010||104||714|
|6||R. Y. Khan (Girls)||R. Y. Khan||2010||660|
|11||D. G. Khan (Boys)||D. G. Khan||2013||100||718|
|12||D. G. Khan (Girls)||D. G. Khan||2013||686|
|17||Mankera (Boys)||Bhakkar||Under construction||200|
|18||Mankera (Girls)||Bhakkar||Under construction|
|19||Taunsa (Boys)||D.G. Khan||Under construction||230|
|20||Taunsa (Girls)||D.G. Khan||Under construction|
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Schools Admissions
- The student must hold five years of schooling or be currently in 5th grade.
- The maximum age of applicants is between 10 and 12 years for females and males.
- The age range is 10-13 years old as of March 31, 2022.
- Be a student in Grade-V
- Have passed the exams of Class V, either PEC or another
- 10-12 years old for boys
- 10- 13 years old girls
- Should stay within the approved maximum income bracket.
- Have to fall within one of the categories that merit attention.
- Must pass the written test.
- A clear antecedent verification
- Pass the Medical Test
- Join the first among the 87 or 100 students based on merit.
Danish Schools Admissions Latest Advertisement
The advertisement appears in the two national newspapers as well as one local paper in October of every year. It outlines the criteria for selection, time, place, as well as other criteria and the admission procedure begins and follows the prescribed sequence of steps. Download Online
Application Form for Danish Schools Admissions
Admission forms are available on the Danish Schools’ website. They are available for download or obtained at schools. Danish school syllabus papers complete for 2020 class 5th. You can also download the admission forms from the official website of the Danish School, i.e. danishschools.edu.pk. According to the criteria, all those students from other provinces can also avail of their application form from their concerned district and their admission test. Download Here.
Required Documents for Online Application
Candidates must include their guardianship certificates, copies of the CNIC, three photos of their school certificate, and form B and the admissions form. The admissions forms must be submitted to the respective Danish Schools along with the below-attested documents:
- Four passport-size photographs
- Result of Punjab Education Commission Examination or final result of class 5th
- Photocopy of father’s ID card
- Birth certificate B Form
Danish Schools Admissions Written Test
The entrance test will take place on December 25, 2022, at 12:00 to allow admission to Danish centers of excellence and schools. Priority will be given to students with parents or guardianship income less than 25000 per month. . The Head Office in the Academic Wing will conduct tests. English, Urdu, Math Science, English, and IQ will be assessed.
The paper is to be written into sections, which will be separated into various areas. English Section comprises 35 marks, Gen-science 15 marks, Maths 20 marks, Urdu 10 marks, and 20 marks for IQ. General Science and Math Sections may be taken either in English as well Urdu.
Danish Schools Merit List 2023
Data of only successful candidates will be sent to the Head office, which selects the list for antecedent verification on merit. Applicants who have submitted their application form for their entry test will be taken on December 25, 2022. The entrance test of candidates will comprise questions in the areas of Urdu, English, and Maths as well as General Knowledge questions. These questions will be those that the students have learned before their class. The Danish Schools Admissions entry test merit list along with results is available here.
Danish School Admissions Entry Test Result 2023
After the successful conduction of is written entry test, the institution will display the merit lists. Remember on the thing that only those candidates can get admission at the school who will pass the entry test. When the result will be announced officially, it will be uploaded to the official website for the school. We will also share the result here.
Scholarship Aid for Danish Schools Admissions
The School shall accept an intake of 110 students. Ten percent of the seats are filled by students responsible for paying the fee, and the authority can decide on any other expenses. The remaining seats for 99 students are filled by those most in need and marginalized students whose total household income of the student is not exceeding 15000 rupees a month(this was originally Rs 6000/) or any other amount that is notified to authorities. Authority, as well as the individual student in the order of precedence, falls into one of the sub-categories below:
- An orphan, having lost both his parents and is without a guardian or taken care of by an older sibling or member of the extended family members;
- He is an orphan who lives with his mother
- His parents are both not literate. The parents don’t own any real property, and neither are they disabled.
- He has been a student who dropped out. His parents aren’t literate, and both parents don’t own any immovable property;
- His parents are both uneducated, and the parents do not have any property that is immovable and doesn’t have a permanent occupation or source of revenue.
- He is not a resident of an area such as a town, Tehsil, or district headquarters, and none of his parents is a semi-skilled or untrained menial village worker. The parents do not have any property that is immovable or illiterate.
- The man is a resident in the town, tehsil, or district headquarters. His household is housed in a katcha residence.
How to Apply For Danish Schools Admissions 2023?
If you’re interested in applying for admission in 2023, you can easily collect the admission application form and prospectus from the main admissions office. It must be returned in the same form as the application up to the closing date, 25-12-22. There will not be any application forms included in the incomplete application or with no attached documents. Students are not permitted to be given in-depth information regarding the entrance test. There is no TA/DA allowed. A candidate will not be granted admission based on the reference.
Danish School Past Papers pdf and Written Test Syllabus Pattern
- The Academic Wing will conduct tests in the central area of The Head Office.
- English, Urdu, Math Science, English, and IQ tests will be conducted.
- A single paper is written into sections, which will be separated into various areas.
- English Section comprises 35 marks; Gen Science 15 marks; Mathematics 20 marks; Urdu 10 marks and 20 marks for IQ.
- The Gen Science Section and the Mathematics Section may be taken either in English as well Urdu.
- The data of only those who have been selected will be forwarded to the head office, which will choose, based on merit, the list of candidates to send to verify antecedents.
Call Letters for the written Test Candidates
Detail about the subject to be tested:
- Marks distribution
- Reference books
- Test conduction venue
- Test conduction time
- Things required to attempt the paper
- Roll numbers slip (attached with call letter)
Contact Details of Punjab Danish Schools
Address: Japanese Cell Building, Research Station, Near Punjab University New Campus, Canal Bank, Lahore, Pakistan.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +92-42-99231737-40, 99232065, 99230633