Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 apply Online from this site by following the official link. Public Sector Organization has authorized OTS Open Testing Service to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slips, and conduct suitable candidates test. OTS has conducted a recruitment test announcing dates from the suitable applicants who applied for the Job.
Public Sector Organization has offered jobs for the vacant posts of Advisor Consumer Affairs, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Technical Assistant, Office Assistant, Front Desk Executive, Transport Supervisor, and Pesh Imam. All the candidates who applied after fulfilling the criteria and appearing for the OTS examination.
Eligible candidates can check their test results by providing their Roll No Slip in the prescribed box. Applicants who will clear the OTS test will be able to appear for the interview. It is mandatory to clear the OTS test with high marks to get the offered job.
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Information About Public Sector Organization
If you’re not aware of the business, you don’t have to be concerned. Particularly it is called “the state” sector. It is a vital part of every economy. With connections to both public goods and government services. From the tenders for the military to the department of health. The public sector takes care of all aspects. Public organizations that are owned by the state fall under the public sector’s ownership. This means they are self-financed commercial enterprises. They run on a self-funding basis. Additionally, they often offer services and goods that are sold to people who are bound to them. Businesses or institutions that aren’t part of the public sector can be in the private sector or they are voluntary.
|Department:||Public Sector Organization|
|Answer keys:||Download Online|
List Of Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 Vacancies
- Associate Professor
- Professor Medical Education
- Professor Orthopaedic
- Professor ENT
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022:
Eligibility Criteria to be eligible for Latest Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 are provided below.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of Information Technology or Computer Science or Software Engineering or a related Seid (at the age of 16 for schooling) Experience fifteen years of relevant post-qualification experience working in public service funding from donors. This includes 10 years of ICT strategic planning and leading the development of mobile software apps’ establishment and operation in call centers data centers, and infrastructure for ICT, and five years of program monitoring evaluation.
- Communication, as well as coordination between the line department, and the documentation of programs, technical writing/training, should be a priority to develop innovative ideas in conjunction in collaboration with the agricultural sector.
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Public Sector Organization|
|Education Requirements||Matric to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Nawaiwaqt, The News, and Daily Express|
|Address||Public Sector Organization, Islamabad|
Public Sector Organization invites applications from qualified Pakistani citizens for Directorships or Managers Dy GM, HR, Engineering, and Others in the latest advertisement that was published on October 27, 2022. Qualifications required for these positions are Bachelor’s or Masters’s degrees from an accredited institution. Candidates who meet the requirements must apply online or via mail by the deadline of November 10, 2022.
Check out the complete advertisement online for information on how to apply to the latest Public Sector Organization jobs 2022 and other criteria for eligibility.
Public Sector Organization 2022 Salaries
|Job Title||Monthly Avg|
|Junior Administrator/Computer Operator||PKR 20,000|
|Administrative Assistant||PKR 25,000|
|Administrative Assistant||PKR 26,053|
|Senior Engineer||PKR 89,790|
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||PKR 90,710|
|Senior Mechanical Engineer||PKR 100,000|
|Project Manager||PKR 250,000|
Application form submission?
Candidates can apply in both ways.
- The first step is to apply online through the website www.etea.edu.pk or send the required documents along with a C.V to the email address. Furthermore, You can find more information on the official website of the public sector.
- Thus, Second Candidates can apply through mail. Send your documents with the application along with a certified photo.
Can I get TA/DA at the Public sector organization jobs 2022?
- No, you do not receive any TA/DA during the interview.
How am getting a call letter for the Test / Interview?
- The group will be contacted to select candidates to conduct an interview.
Can I submit the application after the last date?
- After the date of closing, applications must not be made.
Can Private employees apply for this job?
- Yes, private employees are able to apply for visas through the proper channels.