The Punjab Board of Revenue has posted job openings for both men and women through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). The Board of Revenue Punjab is looking for Tehsildars, Consolidation Officers, and Hill Torrent Officers (BS-16). Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023 at the Board of Revenue Punjab based on the criteria provided by PPSC . On the PPSC website, there is a straightforward application procedure. Download the PPSC Challan Form from the website and then follow the procedure outlined in the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Advertisement. The application deadline is October 19, 2023.
PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023 Apply online Advertisement No.18
Details About PPSC Tehsildar Job 2023
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Job Posted||4th October 2023|
|Qualification Required||MBBS, Bachelors, Masters, Intermediate|
|Deadline||19th October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023
Following are the requirements for qualification for Tehsildar B-16 positions in the Punjab Revenue Department as posted by PPSC:
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Must be computer Literate
Age limit for Male : 33 years
Age limit for female: 36 years
Gender: Male, Female, transgender
Domicile: All Punjab
Place of Posting: All over Punjab
Number of vacancies: 14 posts
Nationality : Pakistani
PPSC has issued Consolidated Advertisement No 18/2023 for Tehsildar Job 2023. Males and Females are both eligible to apply for Tehsildar Vacant Positions .PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023 Vacant Positions are 14 (including one reserved for minorities) of BPS-16. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023 Salary
The minimum salary of Tehsildar is PKR 65000 to 75000/Month
How to Apply for PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023
Through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), interested applicants may submit online applications. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://ppsc.gop.pk/, the PPSC’s official website.
- Click on the Jobs section’s Apply Online button after choosing the position you want to apply for.
- Complete the application forms with the necessary information, such as your schooling or personal history.
- Pay the PPSC application fee of Rs. 600 by Jazzcash or Easypaisa and submit the online Generated Challan form.
- Re-open the selected post and enter your CNIC number. After that, submit your CNIC’s front side photo and a current passport-size photo.
- For the application process to be completed, review the information you have supplied and press the Submit button.
Syllabus for PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023
PPSC has issued the Tehsildar Job Syllabus 2023. The following papers will be administered by the PPSC:
- English Essay and Composition Paper 1
- Paper 2: Essay and Composition in Urdu
- Paper 3: MCQs with a time limit of 90 minutes. 70% General Knowledge (Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science) and 30% Computer Basics (MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, Email)
- Paper 4: A 90-minute MCQ-style paper with 100 marks on Revenue Laws.
PPSC Tehsildar Jobs 2023 last Date
The last day to submit an application for PPSC Tehsildar Job 2023 is October 19, 2023. Apply online at the PPSC website .