In order to facilitate a larger number of scholarships for students in Punjab, the Chief Minister of the Punjab government has increased the budget allocated to the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF). This year, PEEF has awarded 150,000 scholarships to students in Punjab. Additionally, the Punjab government has launched a scholarship program specifically for intermediate students in various districts, including Chiniot, Lodhran, Vehri, RajanPur, Bhakkar, Muzaffarabad, Rahim Yar Khan, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, and Dera Ghazi Khan in Pakistan.
The PEEF Quota scholarships are offered to Undergraduate, Intermediate, and Master’s degree students. Candidates interested in this opportunity for the scholarship are advised to apply by 31 January 2024. In this article, we will go over all details about this scholarship based on the need for the country of Pakistan and beyond. So keep reading to learn the entire information and then submit your application.
The deadline for submission of Punjab Education Endowment Fund scholarships is January 31, 2024. Applications must be received before the deadline for consideration.
PEEF Scholarship Form 2024 for Matric
For the information of students enrolled in the matric exam, they can apply for PEEF scholarships as long as they apply before the deadline as after the deadline the PEEF will not accept your application. Then, you’ll take the test and then the management will release the merit list to ensure that applicants will be awarded the award if they can meet the requirements for the list of merit.
On contrary, when the possibility of downloading the form is also available. Click above the link and then the form will begin the download.
PEEF Scholarships 2024 for Intermediate and Graduation
PEEF Organization is allowing students who are in intermediate or graduation. For those who are required to go through inter-level education as well as those who have completed the test and have moved on to graduation today, both students are eligible for a scholarship since the institution will cover the entire cost of education, and students will be provided with the education for free. The additional criteria are listed in the article for students receiving their education at a different grade, so they’ll be able to follow the requirements of all institutions which must make announcements their official.
PEEF Scholarship Form 2024 Apply Online Last Date
PEEF Scholarship 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are at the intermediate level or who have graduated from any public institution in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Only Punjab resident students are qualified.
- It is required for students to score a minimum of 60% marks in exams like the BISE or FBISE annual exams for Intermediate or Matriculation.
- This scholarship will be given to children of parents whose income per month is not less or equivalent to.
- The scholarship is available to students who have completed regular admission to any college or university.
- Students will be granted these scholarships once they have submitted the document mentioned in the advertisement below.
Candidates to be considered for the PEEF award must have passed their intermediate tests in 2021. They must fall within one of the categories listed below:
- Students who adhere to the religion of an ethnic minority
- Special kids
- Children of terrorists are among the victims of attacks
- Children of government employees (BPS 1-4)
- Students who attend Punjab-based public or private schools
- Candidates must be full-time and enrolled in a university.
- Candidates must be able to show a Matric point average of 60 percent.
- Students with residence in Punjab are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for F Scholarship?
To be eligible to be considered for PEEF Quota Scholarship, PEEF Quota Scholarship candidates need to follow these steps:
- You can obtain an application for a scholarship from the below offices
- It is possible to be online.
- Office of the Deputy Director of Colleges
- Office of the Chief Executive Office Education CEO-Edo
- Candidates must fill out an application form and mail it to “Punjab Education Endowment Fund,” Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600
PEEF Scholarship Contact Address Phone Number
Address: PEEF Office, Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road Lahore.
Phone: (92) 42 111-11-7333 (PEEF)
Fax: (92) 42 35963519.
Email: [email protected].